Windows 10: Adobe Photoshop CS6 print function is extremely slow!

Discus and support Adobe Photoshop CS6 print function is extremely slow! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; (*Monitors please note: I wasn't sure if posting here was correct or not so please move to the appropriate location if necessary.) Lately Adobe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GARoss, Mar 7, 2018.

1. GARoss Win User

Adobe Photoshop CS6 print function is extremely slow!

(*Monitors please note: I wasn't sure if posting here was correct or not so please move to the appropriate location if necessary.)

Lately Adobe Photoshop CS6 print function is extremely slow. It takes several minutes to prompt the print window up, then it's very sluggish while setting print preferences. Once "Print" is selected it once again takes a long time to send to the printer via a wired network.

Odd thing is I have other Adobe software, Lightroom 6 & Photoshop Elements 2018, that can print the same file without issues.

Not sure how to troubleshoot this. Please help.

:)

GARoss, Mar 7, 2018
  2. uhn100 Win User

Issues with using Adobe Bridge CS6 on Windows 10.

Original Title: Adobe Bridge CS6

Hi I cannot open or run Adobe Photoshop CS6 or Adobe Bridge CS6 Adobe Photoshop CS5 works fine but cannot open the bridge either. All three worked fine on Windows 7 but even in compatibility mode it will not open or run so does anyone have a workaround
    or solution.

Many thanks.

Andy.

uhn100, Mar 7, 2018
  3. Photoshop CS6 Not Working Well In Windows 10

Your CS6 files may be corrupted or have some thing missing while installing. You can install the CS6 again and make sure you had upgrade all drivers and anti viruses can not blocking or deleted any files related to CS6. If you wish you can

download Adobe Photoshop CS6 for windows 10

Dia Mingle, Mar 7, 2018
  4. GARoss Win User

It seems to print at a normal speed now. I noticed in Lightroom 6 & Photoshop Elements 2018 the default printer was listed as Artisan 710 (Network). In Photoshop CS6 the printer was listed as EPSON510488. I checked the dropdown menu & Artisan 710 (Network) was listed there as well. When Artisan 710 (Network) was selected as default in CS6 all printed normal.

I have no idea why the same printer is listed twice with different names & why it made a difference when Artisan 710 (Network) was selected but it does.

GARoss, Mar 7, 2018
  5. GARoss Win User
    Adobe Photoshop CS6 print function is extremely slow again. It takes several minutes to prompt the print window, then it's very sluggish while setting print preferences. Once "Print" is selected it once again takes a long time to send to the printer via a wired network.
    Odd thing is I have other Adobe software, Lightroom 6 & Photoshop Elements 2018, that can print the same file without issues. Other software has no print issues as well.

I have uninstalled / reinstalled Epson software & drivers. The printer shows as Epson Artisan 710 (Network) & not connected with USB but through our wireless network.

In Device Manager there isn't a printer listed but is a Print queues.
    Not sure how to troubleshoot this. Please help.

GARoss, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Adobe Photoshop CS6 print function is extremely slow! - Similar Threads - Adobe Photoshop CS6

2. cs6 adobe scaling on display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cs6 adobe scaling on display: HI, I have a new laptop with windows 11 and a cs6 adobe master collection. How i can to increase the interface of the adobe programs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cs6-adobe-scaling-on-display/a1c051c0-704d-4998-937e-2b6e1799bda1
  3. cs6 adobe scaling on display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cs6 adobe scaling on display: HI, I have a new laptop with windows 11 and a cs6 adobe master collection. How i can to increase the interface of the adobe programs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cs6-adobe-scaling-on-display/a1c051c0-704d-4998-937e-2b6e1799bda1
  4. Adobe CS6 on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe CS6 on windows 10?: Hi there, wondering if you had success with loading adobe cs6 on a windows 10 system I loaded it no problems on my win 10 1909 laptop I cannot load it on my newer win 10 20H2 desktop completes the install process with " install failed" message A see a manual...
  5. Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop: Why are Adobe Photoshop or Creative Cloud apps not in the Microsoft store? In order to download photoshop I would have to switch out of S mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-photoshop/91e72686-c622-4007-95de-b6f0a6136063
  6. Photoshop CS6 stopped working on my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photoshop CS6 stopped working on my PC: Adobe Photoshop (CS6) will not work on my PC. I downloaded Windows 10 and it stopped working. I used to used Windows 7 before and it was OK. Could you help me with this problem?...
  7. Adobe CS6 and Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe CS6 and Windows 10: My computer uploaded Windows 2 years ago and my Adobe CS6... photoshop would not work. It strobed. I do not want to use the cloud version. I am retired and only need a few of the functions and it is not worth paying a monthly fee. My programs Illustrator and Photoshop serve...
  8. Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop: I'm having problems. Anything i do on PS, i get this: I thought edits were suppose to be "instant" instead of taking forever to do? I have an 8-core processor and 16GB of RAM. I should not be having this problem. [img] 114670
  9. Adobe CS6 Bridge and Photoshop performance not great.

Adobe CS6 Bridge and Photoshop performance not great.: Just thought I would share my experiences with CS6 Master Suite on Windows 10 Pro (64) I performed a clean install of Windows 10 (64) on my main image/video editing system (I'm a pro photographer). I installed it on a Samsung 250pro SSD which I can easily swap out of my...
  10. Photoshop CS6 Compatibility

Photoshop CS6 Compatibility: Photoshop CS6 seems to function with the exception of printing when it stops working. Photoshop CS6 is fully functional on Windows 8.1; I can't see Windows 10 being so different to cause a problem, but obviously there's something different. 3230