Windows 10: Adobe Photoshop

Discus and support Adobe Photoshop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having problems. Anything i do on PS, i get this: I thought edits were suppose to be "instant" instead of taking forever to do? I have an 8-core... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vgkfan83, Jul 24, 2018.

1. vgkfan83 Win User

Adobe Photoshop

I'm having problems. Anything i do on PS, i get this: I thought edits were suppose to be "instant" instead of taking forever to do? I have an 8-core processor and 16GB of RAM. I should not be having this problem.

Adobe Photoshop [​IMG]

:)

vgkfan83, Jul 24, 2018

2. Adobe Photoshop hangs

Hello,

As you are facing issues with accessing Adobe Photoshop, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to install the latest version of Adobe Photoshop on your device?

As a workaround, I suggest you to check if there is any latest version of Adobe Photoshop released. If so, try to install it and check if the issue persists.

Hope it helps. Update us the status of this issue with required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Adobe Photoshop

Just Adobe Flash Player 30 PPAPI, Adobe Reader XI and Adobe Shockwave Player 12.1.

I've installed Adobe Photoshop CS6

Senior Pabi, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop hangs

Photoshop starts to load, then hangs on "Reading Text Global Resources... Done" The problem started on Windows 7, so I hoped that when I changed to Windows 10 the problem would stop, but it still persists. The latest version of Photoshop is not for sale,
    only for a lease on a monthly payment, so I didn't go for this, as I don't uses it often enough.

Thanks

Tenmusicman, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

Adobe Photoshop

1. Adobe Photoshop - Similar Threads - Adobe Photoshop

2. can hp Probook 440 g8 Notebook PC run Adobe Premiere Elements 2024, Adobe Photoshop Element...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can hp Probook 440 g8 Notebook PC run Adobe Premiere Elements 2024, Adobe Photoshop Element...: Told about question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-hp-probook-440-g8-notebook-pc-run-adobe/de4c9cc8-e7ad-4ae5-bbbf-a76338b25ba6
  3. can hp Probook 440 g8 Notebook PC run Adobe Premiere Elements 2024, Adobe Photoshop Element...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can hp Probook 440 g8 Notebook PC run Adobe Premiere Elements 2024, Adobe Photoshop Element...: Tell about question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-hp-probook-440-g8-notebook-pc-run-adobe/de4c9cc8-e7ad-4ae5-bbbf-a76338b25ba6
  4. Microsoft print to PDF not working for Adobe Elements Photoshop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft print to PDF not working for Adobe Elements Photoshop: Currently when using the Microsoft Print to PDF feature with Photoshop, the document is added to a print queue instead of allowing you to select where to save the file. Have tried Re-installing Photoshop without saving user preferences, disabling and re-enabling the feature,...
  5. Microsoft print to PDF not working for Adobe Elements Photoshop

Microsoft print to PDF not working for Adobe Elements Photoshop: Currently when using the Microsoft Print to PDF feature with Photoshop, the document is added to a print queue instead of allowing you to select where to save the file. Have tried Re-installing Photoshop without saving user preferences, disabling and re-enabling the feature,...
  6. Microsoft print to PDF not working for Adobe Elements Photoshop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 from the Microsoft store. How do I find or get the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 from the Microsoft store. How do I find or get the...: I bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 from the Microsoft store. How do I find, or get the Serial Number to register it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-adobe-photoshop-elements-2024-from-the/c9d52501-f36f-4341-a4dc-245360fbb28b
  8. I bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 from the Microsoft store. How do I find or get the...

I bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 from the Microsoft store. How do I find or get the...: I bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 from the Microsoft store. How do I find, or get the Serial Number to register it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-adobe-photoshop-elements-2024-from-the/c9d52501-f36f-4341-a4dc-245360fbb28b
  9. Files on my Laptop have Red X's, photos file type have changed to Adobe Photoshop...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files on my Laptop have Red X's, photos file type have changed to Adobe Photoshop...: Files on my Laptop have Red X's. All my photos file type have changed to Adobe Photoshop Documents. In File explorer Onedrive also has the Red X. I cannot access any of my photos on my laptop. Yesterday I could see them today I can't....
  10. Files on my Laptop have Red X's, photos file type have changed to Adobe Photoshop...

Files on my Laptop have Red X's, photos file type have changed to Adobe Photoshop...: Files on my Laptop have Red X's. All my photos file type have changed to Adobe Photoshop Documents. In File explorer Onedrive also has the Red X. I cannot access any of my photos on my laptop. Yesterday I could see them today I can't....