Windows 10: Adobe Reader DC slows my laptop when trying to display the Thumbnails

Discus and support Adobe Reader DC slows my laptop when trying to display the Thumbnails in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! After upgrading to the latest version of Adobe Reader DC and exactly after checking and installing 'Enable PDF thumbnail previews in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NourinE, Oct 19, 2016.

1. NourinE Win User

Adobe Reader DC slows my laptop when trying to display the Thumbnails

Hello!
    After upgrading to the latest version of Adobe Reader DC and exactly after checking and installing 'Enable PDF thumbnail previews in Windows Explorer', I encounter a problem when I open a folder that contains PDF books. It takes a while to display the thumbnail, which slows my laptop and also raise the volume of the fan.

:)

NourinE, Oct 19, 2016
  2. xggli Win User
    xggli, Oct 19, 2016
  3. Can no longer view pdf in preview pane or as thumbnail

I installed Adobe Reader DC and that version of Adobe Reader does allow me to preview in the preview pane. However, I still can not preview on the thumbnail like I could in my previous version of windows. Any suggestions?

turtleymom, Oct 19, 2016
Thema:

Adobe Reader DC slows my laptop when trying to display the Thumbnails

1. Adobe Reader DC slows my laptop when trying to display the Thumbnails - Similar Threads - Adobe Reader slows

2. Pdf adobe acrobat reader dc thumbnails not showing in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pdf adobe acrobat reader dc thumbnails not showing in windows 11: Hello. I can´t view thumbnails of my pdfs in my windows 11. I´ve done the fix downloaded from https://www.pretentiousname.com/adobe_pdf_x64_fix/index.html#downlBut it doesn´t work.More solutions?...
  3. Pdf adobe acrobat reader dc thumbnails not showing in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pdf adobe acrobat reader dc thumbnails not showing in windows 11: Hello. I can´t view thumbnails of my pdfs in my windows 11. I´ve done the fix downloaded from https://www.pretentiousname.com/adobe_pdf_x64_fix/index.html#downlBut it doesn´t work.More solutions?...
  4. ADOBE ACROBAT READER DC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ADOBE ACROBAT READER DC: Hi, I've been getting popups from HP Solution Center that say ~ Solution Center has detected that you do not have the correct version of Adobe Flash Player for Internet Explorer installed. You can easily download and install this application for Internet Explorer at - AND...
  5. Adobe Acrobat reader DC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe Acrobat reader DC: Hi, Can anyone please advise how to get Acrobat reader DC to open on my PC. When I try to open the app a message comes up that the exe. file can't be found. I have uninstalled and re installed the app numerous times. Any advise please. Thanks...
  6. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: February 11, 2020, Version 20.006.20034 This update addresses customer issues and security vulnerabilities. 150468
  7. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: Hello I wont to Uninstall the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC A message comes up another programme is being installed please wait, this is just going on and on Help Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-reader-dc/22826dea-57a7-446e-a437-43778c997e92
  8. Adobe Reader DC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Adobe Reader DC: I am trying to install a Adobe Reader DC for windows 10 and my PC is telling me to enter admin and password... But, my PC doesn't let me enter anything at all.... And the buttons under that are only NO...nothing else..... Can someone please HELP me with this problem... I...
  9. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, anyone try this ?

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, anyone try this ?: New version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for Windows 10, this is the free version. Wondering if anyone has tried this yet. Windows 10 does not come with a Reader like Windows 8.1 had it uses Microsoft Edge to open PDF. Not to my liking why i ask if anyone has tried it yet....
  10. Adobe Reader 11 or Adobe DC

Adobe Reader 11 or Adobe DC: I am having Adobe Reader. Should I go for Adobe DC. 43121