Windows 10: ADR 2013 crashing

Discus and support ADR 2013 crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I've downloaded Autodesk Design Review 2013 and it is working fine except for one thing which is the option "Add Digital Signature".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by anaritamfolgado, Aug 20, 2018.

1. ADR 2013 crashing

Hello everyone,

I've downloaded Autodesk Design Review 2013 and it is working fine except for one thing which is the option "Add Digital Signature". This option draws from a digital signature certificate which is stored in my computer and generated by another program -> the official citizen card program of the Portuguese Government. It requires our identity card to be connected to the computer via a card reader. It normally works on other computers but this is the first time I am trying it in this computer and whenever I click the option, I see on my bottom tab that a window called "Windows Security" (Segurança do Windows) has opened although it never gets big or allows itself to be seen and then right away the program crashes. I am guessing this must be some permission issue or compatibility but I don't know what to do! I would really appreciate some help!

I am using Windows 10!

Moved from: Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

:)

anaritamfolgado, Aug 20, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 20, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

ADR 2013 crashing

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

ADR 2013 crashing

1. ADR 2013 crashing - Similar Threads - ADR 2013 crashing

2. ADR Deployment Installation Deadline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADR Deployment Installation Deadline: Hi What does "As soon as possible" in the ADR deployment installation deadline mean:- update installation will be forced immediately? - updates installation starts when update-policy is triggered on the clientThanks...
  3. ADR Deployment Installation Deadline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ADR Deployment Installation Deadline: Hi What does "As soon as possible" in the ADR deployment installation deadline mean:- update installation will be forced immediately? - updates installation starts when update-policy is triggered on the clientThanks...
  4. ADR Deployment Installation Deadline

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. making a new microsoft account with the same email adres

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    making a new microsoft account with the same email adres: Hi,I have a question.i wanna make a new Microsoft account with my current email adres but i don't know if i delete this account if can make an new one with the same email i now use for this account.can someone help me?...
  6. Office 2013 problems with excel 2013

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2013 problems with excel 2013: Hi i am using excel 2013 and have a spreadsheet with two works sheets and a couple of days ago i thought i had hidden quite a few rows at the top of the sheet. But today i loaded it back up and i am not able to unhide them so i might have deleted them? But what is puzzeling...
  7. Safe email adr???

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Safe email adr???: Hi guys I received this email but never asked for a password reset.. I asume it is fake even if it t looks Pretty authentic [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/safe-email-adr/c2e23032-cdc6-4e57-8b57-41060a38949b
  8. ADR for EndPoint Protection SCCM Deployments Failing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ADR for EndPoint Protection SCCM Deployments Failing: I have been experiencing a similar issue in ADR for EndPoint Protection SCCM deployments all week long. The Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Version 1.303.837.0) fails with error 0X87D00668 (Software update still detected as...
  9. Visio 2013

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Visio 2013: how do I transfer my Microsoft license from my old computer to my new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visio-2013/5d1ad424-0926-4cb1-91b0-f778add88ba2"
  10. ADR 2013 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ADR 2013 crashing: Hello everyone, I've downloaded Autodesk Design Review 2013 and it is working fine except for one thing which is the option "Add Digital Signature". This option draws from a digital signature certificate which is stored in my computer and generated by another program -> the...