Windows 10: Ads keep popping up each time I open Internet Explorer

Discus and support Ads keep popping up each time I open Internet Explorer in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Each and every time I open Internet Explorer, an add pops up. I believe this was caused for downloading something accidentally and it was evidently a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Jesse Williams, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Ads keep popping up each time I open Internet Explorer

Each and every time I open Internet Explorer, an add pops up. I believe this was caused for downloading something accidentally and it was evidently a browser hijacker. Below is the screenshot. Please let me know what I need to do to fix it.

Ads keep popping up each time I open Internet Explorer [​IMG]

:)

Jesse Williams, Nov 8, 2016
  2. TomasHood Win User

Chrome Ad Virus

A Virus Keeps Opening up Chrome And Showing Russian Ad

Any Help??

btw it pops up every 1 Minute

Windows 10

Moved from Internet Explorer

TomasHood, Nov 8, 2016
  3. Adblock Plus.

I think adblock plus causes more problems than it helps. Every time I open a new tab, an ad or a questionnaire pops up. Even though I have put the sites in the filter, they continue to pop up. How can I uninstall it.

[Moved from: Internet Explorer / Internet Explorer 11 / Windows 10]

Ruth Stinnett, Nov 8, 2016
  4. Ads keep popping up each time I open Internet Explorer

Edit: This is my mom's Desktop PC. It's an Acer Aspire XC-603G.

Jesse Williams, Nov 8, 2016
  5. Fixed it. It had a virus. MBAM and SAS removed the entries and it took away the ads in Internet Explorer.

Jesse Williams, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Ads keep popping up each time I open Internet Explorer

1. Ads keep popping up each time I open Internet Explorer - Similar Threads - Ads keep popping

2. Windows 10 - File Explorer keeps opening a new Icon each time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - File Explorer keeps opening a new Icon each time: My Windows 10 File Explorer keeps opening a new stack of tabs, in a new icon separate from File Explorer. Any help to fix this issue? I have also noticed this issue sometimes happens when I sign onto OneDrive--so is it also OneDrive related?I have already tried the solutions...
  3. Windows 10 - File Explorer keeps opening a new Icon each time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - File Explorer keeps opening a new Icon each time: My Windows 10 File Explorer keeps opening a new stack of tabs, in a new icon separate from File Explorer. Any help to fix this issue? I have also noticed this issue sometimes happens when I sign onto OneDrive--so is it also OneDrive related?I have already tried the solutions...
  4. Windows 10 - File Explorer keeps opening a new Icon each time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Ads and pop-up ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads and pop-up ads: How to block ads and pop up ads in windows 11 laptop in chrome browser ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-and-pop-up-ads/7b63c970-ab0e-444b-8b2d-991e838e51f8
  6. Ads and pop-up ads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ads and pop-up ads: How to block ads and pop up ads in windows 11 laptop in chrome browser ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-and-pop-up-ads/7b63c970-ab0e-444b-8b2d-991e838e51f8
  7. The explorer folder keeps popping up

The explorer folder keeps popping up: Hi, my windows explorer keeps popping up even though I followed the steps on this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system My cmd told me that it corrected the corrupt files, I did a quick...
  8. File Explorer opens up in a new folder each time

File Explorer opens up in a new folder each time: Windows Explorer keeps opening up in a new window each time I click on it. I have tried a number of suggested solutions but nothing is working to get it it to only open in the same window. Does anyone know how to fix this please. And yes, I do have it checked to "Open each...
  9. Internet Explorer unwillingly opens up automatically at each Windows session

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet Explorer unwillingly opens up automatically at each Windows session: Hello, A few days ago I had to use Internet Explorer 11. After using it, I closed it properly, and I then closed Windows 10 properly. Since then, an Internet Explorer 11 window opens at each Windows session. Actually, there are now 2 Internet Explorer windows that open...
  10. Internet Explorer extra pop up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internet Explorer extra pop up: So when I was on my PC there was this Internet Explorer thing that popped up at the very top that is always visible even when I am on full screen and I am wondering how to get rid of it because it is very annoying....