Windows 10: ads playing in the background/happed.exe

Discus and support ads playing in the background/happed.exe in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; there is an app called happed.exe thats been running on my laptop for a few days now playing ads in the background and i tried hitman pro and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by williamDunn45, Aug 27, 2018.

1. ads playing in the background/happed.exe

there is an app called happed.exe thats been running on my laptop for a few days now playing ads in the background and i tried hitman pro and adwcleaner which didn't work. if anyon an help me I would be truely greatful ads playing in the background/happed.exe 2d5bae7a-6bbb-4c25-bb8b-0153cf6c9ec0?upload=true.png

:)

williamDunn45, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Ads Playing In the Background

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reason why this issue occurred. To isolate this matter, what troubleshooting steps have
    you done so far? It is possible that one of
    your
    computer's background application
    is causing the background
    noise. We suggest that you perform a
    clean boot
    and
    check if there's any changes.

Note:
    Reset the computer back to
    Normal Mode
    once you are done with the troubleshooting by following the section
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"
    from the same article.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Misiowiec Win User
    Lost desktop background

I did a Search & Distroy spyware scan the other day, and one of the suggested "fixes" said something about removing Active Desktop. Like the muppet I am I clicked yes and am now without a desktop background picture.

Does anyone have an idea how to reverse this? If I try to select a picture it's simply not added as a background.

Misiowiec, Aug 27, 2018
  4. ads playing in the background/happed.exe

Background applications

Hi Robert,

We understand that you don't want some apps to run on the background of your computer. What we suggest is to
    control which apps are allowed to run in the background. To see which apps have permission, just follow the below steps:

• Open the Start menu or Start screen and select “Settings.”
    • Click or tap the “Privacy” icon in the Settings.
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select “Background apps.”
    • You’ll see a list of apps that have permission to run in the background with an “On/Off” toggle.
    Just bear in mind that, apps normally run in the background to update their live tiles, download new data, and receive notifications. If you want an app to continue performing these functions, you should allow it to continue running in
    the background.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

ads playing in the background/happed.exe

1. ads playing in the background/happed.exe - Similar Threads - ads playing background

2. HAP AcpCreateAudioEngine fail with status 0xC00000BB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HAP AcpCreateAudioEngine fail with status 0xC00000BB: Hi,I am getting this error every time i start my pc or even if i restart my pc. I am little worried about this error because i had not got this error since a very long time and suddenly from past 1 month i started getting this error and i am unable to find any solutions of...
  3. Ads Inhibit play.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads Inhibit play.: I, also, am having a problem with "Solitaire and other casual games". In my case it's because of the ads that come up. I click on a game to play and, as usual, an ad appears. However, the ad is blurry and only appears for a few seconds. It then quits and sends me back to the...
  4. Ads Inhibit play.

Ads Inhibit play.: I, also, am having a problem with "Solitaire and other casual games". In my case it's because of the ads that come up. I click on a game to play and, as usual, an ad appears. However, the ad is blurry and only appears for a few seconds. It then quits and sends me back to the...
  5. Something happed to your pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happed to your pin: Hello there today around 9 pm i turned on my computer and the message something happened to your pin so I looked up how to fix it and I when I try to go reset pc and keep files I need a password so I looked up with one and then I reset my microsoft password thinking hey this...
  6. Something happed to your pin

Something happed to your pin: Hello there today around 9 pm i turned on my computer and the message something happened to your pin so I looked up how to fix it and I when I try to go reset pc and keep files I need a password so I looked up with one and then I reset my microsoft password thinking hey this...
  7. music playing in the background

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    music playing in the background: I keep hearing a music loop in the background and i cant find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/music-playing-in-the-background/4287a6f5-6663-4a92-be62-eeb1d9964533
  8. Adding background music

Adding background music: I used one of the background music clips that came with the Video Editor. The music popup says "the music automatically adjusts to the length of the video." However, the music stops before the end of the video, which is 39 seconds long. In addition, I clicked "Sync your video...
  9. hacked and malware is it happing to me?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hacked and malware is it happing to me?: i would like to know if and who i am being hacked from.... please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/hacked-and-malware-is-it-happing-to-me/50694950-1844-45de-ae9f-ed998ce8befd
  10. Nields and Supercomputing on my computer playing ads in the background

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nields and Supercomputing on my computer playing ads in the background: Can anyone help me delete this thing i keep hearing videos and music playing in the background. It is really annoying. when i press alt+tab i see a red yellow blue square but i can't open it, it just play ads every time[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. happed.exe