Windows 10: Ads pop-up

Discus and support Ads pop-up in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, pls I need your help; ads keeps popping up on my screen and I think it has to do something about browser but I tried to locate the app and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Rashmus01, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Rashmus01 Win User

Ads pop-up

Hi, pls I need your help; ads keeps popping up on my screen and I think it has to do something about browser but I tried to locate the app and uninstall it but didn't find anything. Any advice?

:)

Rashmus01, Nov 25, 2016
  2. Bruce Hagen, Nov 25, 2016
  3. debibaber Win User
    Pop-up ads for pop-up blockers

I have Windows 10 and everytime I try to get on E-bay or any other sight. I can go to the websight but I can navigate on it. A pop-up blocker always comes up and starts taking me to sites to buy blockers. I need to know if its possible to stop this from
    happening. Thanks.

[Moved from IE10]

debibaber, Nov 25, 2016
  4. Bree New Member

Ads pop-up

5. Rashmus01 Win User
    Thanks so much, it worked

Rashmus01, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Ads pop-up

1. Ads pop-up - Similar Threads - Ads pop

2. Microsoft pop-up ads border on Malware though...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft pop-up ads border on Malware though...: This is a fully paid software not some freemium thing and i really dont expect this behaviour from Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-pop-up-ads-border-on-malware-though/a7b23301-ed4a-45b4-8bf2-a406d43b5346
  3. Microsoft pop-up ads border on Malware though...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft pop-up ads border on Malware though...: This is a fully paid software not some freemium thing and i really dont expect this behaviour from Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-pop-up-ads-border-on-malware-though/a7b23301-ed4a-45b4-8bf2-a406d43b5346
  4. Is there actually a block ad program that will stop pop up ads on your computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there actually a block ad program that will stop pop up ads on your computer?: Pop up ads often come overtop of a text I am trying to read. Is there a program/app that actually stops them? I have tried a few of them and they didn't work very well. If there is such a thing, is there a free one?Any help will be appreciated.Thank you....
  5. Is there actually a block ad program that will stop pop up ads on your computer?

Is there actually a block ad program that will stop pop up ads on your computer?: Pop up ads often come overtop of a text I am trying to read. Is there a program/app that actually stops them? I have tried a few of them and they didn't work very well. If there is such a thing, is there a free one?Any help will be appreciated.Thank you....
  6. How could you possibly think it was a good idea to treat the right click menu like a pop up ad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How could you possibly think it was a good idea to treat the right click menu like a pop up ad?: When I right click on a file looking to open "show more options" at the last second One Drive is added to the list causing me to click on that. Prior to this it was skype but I uninstalled it. If you think people won't realize that this is cynical design created to promote...
  7. How could you possibly think it was a good idea to treat the right click menu like a pop up ad?

How could you possibly think it was a good idea to treat the right click menu like a pop up ad?: When I right click on a file looking to open "show more options" at the last second One Drive is added to the list causing me to click on that. Prior to this it was skype but I uninstalled it. If you think people won't realize that this is cynical design created to promote...
  8. Ads and pop-up ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads and pop-up ads: How to block ads and pop up ads in windows 11 laptop in chrome browser ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-and-pop-up-ads/7b63c970-ab0e-444b-8b2d-991e838e51f8
  9. Ads and pop-up ads

Ads and pop-up ads: How to block ads and pop up ads in windows 11 laptop in chrome browser ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-and-pop-up-ads/7b63c970-ab0e-444b-8b2d-991e838e51f8
  10. stop teams pop up ad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop teams pop up ad: i have windows 11 with all available updates. i DO NOT have teams installed, yet i continue to get random pop ups seemingly coming from my logitecj k400 keyboard with gestures from touch, pad turned OFF. i also queried them about the issue. the add team members stilll pops up...