Windows 10: ADUC not displaying all advanced tabs

Discus and support ADUC not displaying all advanced tabs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have logged onto my windows 10 computer this morning and I find that the tabs on user properties in ADUC are not showing. The tabs I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dangoodwin96, Jul 23, 2017.

1. ADUC not displaying all advanced tabs

Hello,

I have logged onto my windows 10 computer this morning and I find that the tabs on user properties in ADUC are not showing.

The tabs I am missing:
    General, Address, Account, Profile, Telephones, Organization, Sessions, Remote Control, Remote Desktop Services Profile, COM+, Member Of, Password Replication, Dial-In, Environment

The tabs I have got at the moment:
    Security, Environment, Sessions, Remote Control, Remote Desktop Services Profile, COM+I was able to access the missing tabs on Friday.

Some key points that I troubleshooted with:

- ADVANCED FEATURES in turned in within the VIEW menu of ADUC

- Running ADUC as domain admin

- Every option under Remote Server Administration Tools (in windows features) is ticked

- Logged onto ADUC on another users machine using my domain admin account and I have all the tabs I usually had access to

- Logged onto domain controller using my domain admin account and I had all the tabs I usually had access to

- Noticed that windows update KB2693643 was installed on Friday. So to troubleshoot I attempted to uninstall it thinking the issue was the update, but as my computer turned on, it said it could not install updates and reverted back (before I uninstalled this windows update)

- tsuserex.dll is located in C:\Windows\System32

- tsuserex.dll.mui is located in C:\Windows\System32\en-US

- tsuserex.dll has been unregistered then re-registered (whilst ADUC is not open)

Please can you help resolve this??

Thanks in advance,
    Dan

:)

dangoodwin96, Jul 23, 2017

2. Getting Error code 0x86000c0a syncing the Mail app

So if you get this error I did the following...then made sure to wait till my changes were replicated to all AD servers (most importantly the primary AD server that our Exchange Active Sync talks to).

1. Open Active Directory Users & Computers (ADUC)

2. Clicked View -> Selected "Advanced Features"

3. Opened the AD structure to find my/the affected user

4. Right-click on user -> Properties

5. Select the "Security" tab

6. Clicked the "Advanced" button (it's the one next to this text "For special permissions or advanced settings, click Advanced.")

7. Checked the "Include inheritable permissions from this object's parent" box

8. Clicked "OK" to close the "Advanced" box

9. Clicked "OK" to close the "[USER] Properties" box

10. Closed ADUC

11. Wait

12. Re-sync phone (At this point I had just looked at phone and had already synced)

Eduard Marchenko, Jul 23, 2017
  3. H.Silva Win User
    Getting Error code 0x86000c0a syncing the Mail app

This did it. Thanks!

H.Silva, Jul 23, 2017
Thema:

ADUC not displaying all advanced tabs

1. ADUC not displaying all advanced tabs - Similar Threads - ADUC displaying advanced

2. Windows RE not all advanced options are displayed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows RE not all advanced options are displayed: screenshots above show it all. This is all I get when I use windows re and have no way of exiting it. Whenever I startup it brings me to either the uefi settings or windows re. Please help I need this computer...
  3. Windows RE not all advanced options are displayed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows RE not all advanced options are displayed: screenshots above show it all. This is all I get when I use windows re and have no way of exiting it. Whenever I startup it brings me to either the uefi settings or windows re. Please help I need this computer...
  4. Windows RE not all advanced options are displayed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Missing advanced tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing advanced tab: I have a Gateway PC running Windows Home 10, trying to use an FTDI cable for auto diagnostics. I need to modify the USB com port settings but the Advanced button is missing on the properties window. How can I fix this?Thanks...
  6. Missing advanced tab

Missing advanced tab: I have a Gateway PC running Windows Home 10, trying to use an FTDI cable for auto diagnostics. I need to modify the USB com port settings but the Advanced button is missing on the properties window. How can I fix this?Thanks...
  7. Missing advanced tab

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. BIOS Advance vertuallisezation tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS Advance vertuallisezation tab: I have a serious problem!!! and need serious HELP!!! my problem is this i have a Easynote LE69KB SERIES AMD dual core processor E1-2500 and i need to run docker, but to do this i need to be able to use the advance tab in the bios but the advance tab as not been actevated, i...
  9. BIOS Advance vertuallisezation tab

BIOS Advance vertuallisezation tab: I have a serious problem!!! and need serious HELP!!! my problem is this i have a Easynote LE69KB SERIES AMD dual core processor E1-2500 and i need to run docker, but to do this i need to be able to use the advance tab in the bios but the advance tab as not been actevated, i...
  10. ADUC Missing BitLocker Recovery Tab in 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ADUC Missing BitLocker Recovery Tab in 1809: My machine has been running Windows 10 for about 2 years. Yesterday, it updated to build 1809. I used the following PowerShell command to enable ADUC: DISM /online /add-capability /capabilityname:Rsat.ActiveDirectory.DS-LDS.Tools~~~~0.0.1.0 Everything seemed to be...