Windows 10: Advance Pattern Test and Address Test Failed Error WME21-IWR

Discus and support Advance Pattern Test and Address Test Failed Error WME21-IWR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Today i got two BSOD no where out of blue, my laptop was running well without any problem earlier before this issue. Then i did PC doctor test... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nupursiddhant21, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Advance Pattern Test and Address Test Failed Error WME21-IWR

Hi, Today i got two BSOD no where out of blue, my laptop was running well without any problem earlier before this issue. Then i did PC doctor test first it said advance pattern test failed, then i ram memtest86 and it showed nothing, no errors then again i ran PC doctor it shows now address test failed but not advance pattern test (see attachment), what is the problem could anyone pl tellAttachment 92216Attachment 92217

:)

nupursiddhant21, Jul 25, 2016

2. LED error !!!

hi , suddenly my LED notification not working ,thus i just flash my mobile but still not working , even when i flash it it was on ( orange light ) when i try to test it by use ( led pattern s/w ) it give me , ( exit status : 65280 failed to set red
    led current ) please if any one can support , thanks in advance

sabry---01, Jul 25, 2016
  3. windows

add field test and pattern lock

ZERYABRAZA, Jul 25, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Advance Pattern Test and Address Test Failed Error WME21-IWR

Could you provide more information about MemTest86? How long/many passes did you let it run for?

Please read BSOD Posting Instructions for analysis of the BSODs

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

Advance Pattern Test and Address Test Failed Error WME21-IWR [​IMG]

Advance Pattern Test and Address Test Failed Error WME21-IWR [​IMG]

Thema:

Advance Pattern Test and Address Test Failed Error WME21-IWR

1. Advance Pattern Test and Address Test Failed Error WME21-IWR - Similar Threads - Advance Pattern Test

2. test

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    test: testing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test/f6116065-6908-4c1b-98ef-1b01291d59bb
  3. Memory Diagnostic Failed Test

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Diagnostic Failed Test: Just recently updated my Motherboard's BIOS B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 Earlier today and ever since my pc has crashed on muyltiple games under rendering issues, I rant a memory diagnostic and it failed as well, not sure how to pinpoint what exactly went wrong....
  4. Memory Diagnostic Failed Test

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Diagnostic Failed Test: Just recently updated my Motherboard's BIOS B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 Earlier today and ever since my pc has crashed on muyltiple games under rendering issues, I rant a memory diagnostic and it failed as well, not sure how to pinpoint what exactly went wrong....
  5. Persistent Failed to play Test Tone Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Persistent Failed to play Test Tone Error: Problem with sound began with a Red X on the speaker icon.Tried several uninstalls and re-installs of Audio Drivers and plugged and unplugged speakers and headphone.Finally decided it might be a motherboard fault to decided to get a new board and CPU.Now, the Red X is gone,...
  6. S.MA.R.T Test failed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    S.MA.R.T Test failed: Hi Guys.Could someone please help me with a solution to my problem.When i start my laptop i am faced with the SMART check and it says that the short DST Failed .can someone help me to get back on tracks please.Thanks....
  7. failed to play test sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    failed to play test sound: about a day ago my pc just stopped sending audio through all of my connected audio devices, i checked the device manager and windows services and all my drivers and services seem to be working fine, but whenever i open my sound control panel and try to play the test sound i...
  8. Test question - This is a test question

in Cortana
    Test question - This is a test question: Test question - This is a test question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-question-this-is-a-test-question/7dd55f7d-1a54-4cb3-9785-e842482deec0"
  9. Browsers Fail IPv6 Tests

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browsers Fail IPv6 Tests: Running Windows 10 Version 1903. Network Properties shows that the system has both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses. Other, non-Windows devices on network (e.g., Xbox One X) successfully pass tests like https://test-ipv6.com. Cannot get Chrome to pass the test at all ("No IPv6...
  10. Test

in Windows 10 Customization
    Test: This is only a test post since we are having trouble with logging into this site to post. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test/b3e5379f-79c5-4016-9261-8eb4a2053db3