Windows 10: Advance Windows Update Notification for December 9th 2014

Discus and support Advance Windows Update Notification for December 9th 2014 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we provide advance notification for the release of seven Security Bulletins. Three of these updates are rated Critical and four are rated as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Advance Windows Update Notification for December 9th 2014

Source...

:)

Brink, Dec 4, 2014
  2. PV04 Win User

Fax from PC not working after update

Hi Jennifer,

Another Windows update was done on 9th December and now the ControlCenter 4 Screen for Brother's Scanner/ Fax does not open up at all. It was working fine until 9th December.

Not sure what to do, could you please help ?

Thank you.

PV04, Dec 4, 2014
  3. TWCU : Failed to load library file

Yes, I'm getting the same problem with a machine that's been recently updated from Windows 7 to 10 and then the latest Windows update. All was good until the most recent update, which was installed on Saturday last 9th December 2017.

PhilWhitchurch, Dec 4, 2014
Thema:

Advance Windows Update Notification for December 9th 2014

1. Advance Windows Update Notification for December 9th 2014 - Similar Threads - Advance Update Notification

2. December update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    December update: I downloaded the December updates to my computer and the printer is now making everthing very small from some programs, such as mail, firefox, etc. Any suggestions? Thanks Jackie R Falls *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Last night Windows Update December 9th, 2019 crashed my System.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Last night Windows Update December 9th, 2019 crashed my System.: Vent to bed last night instead of waiting for the update to finish. The Proces was just going through 42% but there was a line saying that it may take a while and to make sure the PC is plugged in. This morning the system was shut off, so I started it up, and was greeted...
  4. December windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    December windows update: Turn on computer early this morning. For 5 hours message on screen says: Hi We've got some updates for your PC This might take several minutes Don't turn off your PC Am a senior and not really tech savvy. What do I do. Just called Best Buy and they told me they would...
  5. Surface Pro with LTE Advanced available in December

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro with LTE Advanced available in December: Microsoft shares a vision for empowering employees with modern devices; announces Surface Pro with LTE Advanced will begin shipping to business customers in December. [img] This week at Future Decoded in London we talked to business and IT leaders about the role...
  6. Advance Windows Update Notification for November 10th 2014

in Windows 10 News
    Advance Windows Update Notification for November 10th 2014: Today, we provide advance notification for the release of 16 Security Bulletins. Five of these updates are rated Critical, nine are rated as Important, and two are rated Moderate in severity. These updates are for Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, Office, Exchange, .NET...
  7. Advance Notification October 14th 2014 Security Bulletin

in Windows 10 News
    Advance Notification October 14th 2014 Security Bulletin: Today, we provide advance notification for the release of nine Security Bulletins. Three of these updates are rated Critical, five are rated as Important, and one is rated Moderate in severity. These updates are for Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, Office, .NET...
  8. This Week on Windows: December 9th 2016

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows: December 9th 2016: -l6_qzqrS10 We hope you enjoyed this week’s episode ofThis Week on Windows!Head over here to get Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 for 30% off, learn how to find your favorite holiday music with Microsoft Groove or catch up on the latest Xbox and Windows 10 devices – built to...
  9. June 9th 2015 Windows Updates

in Windows 10 News
    June 9th 2015 Windows Updates: Today, as part of Update Tuesday, we released 8 security bulletins. We encourage customers to apply all of these updates. For more information about this month’s security updates, including the detailed view of the Exploitability Index (XI), visit the Microsoft Bulletin...
  10. December 9th 2014 Windows Updates

in Windows 10 News
    December 9th 2014 Windows Updates: Today, as part of Update Tuesday, we released seven security updates – three rated Critical and four rated Important in severity, to address 24 unique Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVEs) in Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer (IE), Office and Exchange. We...