Windows 10: Advanced systen care and Windows Defender incapatability

Discus and support Advanced systen care and Windows Defender incapatability in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I use ASC I keep getting warnings from defender that my system is not protected that I need to download an anti-virus program. Does Defender not... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by davisad, Feb 1, 2016.

1. davisad Win User

Advanced systen care and Windows Defender incapatability

When I use ASC I keep getting warnings from defender that my system is not protected that I need to download an anti-virus program. Does Defender not know ASC has a virus program in its system? Thanks.

:)

davisad, Feb 1, 2016
  2. Jim(2) Win User

Advance PC Care

Worked perfectly. I am most grateful after spending several hours trying to do it on my own. Gotta get this ego in check. Thanks muchly

Jim

Jim(2), Feb 1, 2016
  3. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Feb 1, 2016
  4. Advanced systen care and Windows Defender incapatability

Advanced System Care Ultimate does, yes

Is this the one you are using?

Looking at online reviews and test scores, it's pretty poor..

garydexter, Feb 1, 2016
  5. Private Win User
    During ASC installation, it'll tell Action Center that it have an Antivirus and Antispyware to install, Action Center will close Windows Defender to give ASC a room but ASC did not register itself with Action Center after the installation finished and it leaves a question mark to Action Center, that's ASC fault... IMO.

Do not want Action Center to notify you anymore? Press Win + X > select Control Panel > Security and Maintenance > Change Security and Maintenance settings > under Security messages, untick the checkbox which related to the warnings.

Private, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Advanced systen care and Windows Defender incapatability

1. Advanced systen care and Windows Defender incapatability - Similar Threads - Advanced systen care

2. Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection: I am wondering if this is a scam? I received an order confirmation email that looks pretty authentic stating that I ordered the Microsoft Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection Firewall for $299.99, I did not order it. I called the number listed 877-545-5306 to cancel...
  3. trying to uninstall Advanced System Care

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trying to uninstall Advanced System Care: ASC is no longer needed since I have CCleaner as recommended by my techie. I'm therefore trying to uninstall Advanced System Care which I stopped paying for more than a year ago but which still tries to do things to my PC, AND has put several files on it that are considered...
  4. ADVANCE CARE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ADVANCE CARE: I scanned and when i click next to quarantine its not there?[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advance-care/9e8559a6-803d-4dc3-96b1-a9d8a1ac27af
  5. Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection?

Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection?: I'm using Win10 Pro and just recently noticed that I have a directory named "Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection" I'm using Malwarebytes Premium Licensed version and Defender together. If this something MS added to the present defender or is this a pay for addition?...
  6. Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection?: I'm using Win10 Pro and just recently noticed that I have a directory named "Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection" I'm using Malwarebytes Premium Licensed version and Defender together. If this something MS added to the present defender or is this a pay for addition?...
  7. Windows Defender Advanced Scan Shortcut

Windows Defender Advanced Scan Shortcut: If I access Windows Defender from the system tray icon and try to run an advanced scan, it will not run. Nothing happens. I don't know why. I've searched for answers but nothing works. Quick Scan is ok. So I found these handy shortcuts for Windows Defender Full scans, but...
  8. systen support alert

systen support alert: how czn I get rid of this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/systen-support-alert/c8b167a2-19dc-46d2-89b4-45b99d7c6f67
  9. systen support alert

systen support alert: how czn I get rid of this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_start-windows_10/systen-support-alert/c8b167a2-19dc-46d2-89b4-45b99d7c6f67
  10. Advanced System Care 9 Beta 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advanced System Care 9 Beta 1: Download Advanced SystemCare 9 - MajorGeeks If you are interested in giving it a try, win 10 friendly ASC 9 is out for trial. I use it frequently and keesp my pc clean and smooooooothh, and no, I dont get a kick back *Eek 12630

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i use windows defender with advanced system care