Windows 10: Advances to JavaScript performance in Windows 10 Preview

Discus and support Advances to JavaScript performance in Windows 10 Preview in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Windows 10 Technical Preview brings key advances to Chakra, the JavaScript engine that powers Internet Explorer and store based Web apps across a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Advances to JavaScript performance in Windows 10 Preview

Source...

:)

Brink, Oct 8, 2014
  2. Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Oct 8, 2014
  3. No Security with Edge

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I'd be glad to help you.

Let's try to create a new Microsoft account in your wife's name for better security and privacy and check, if it works:

To create a new User Account, refer to these Microsoft articles links and check, if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-user-account#create-user-account=windows-8

Sign in with a Microsoft account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge have made many performance advances in the Chakra JavaScript engine, with the goal of running JavaScript code faster and creating a consistent experience for users.

In Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge, Chakra’s JIT compiler and the execution pipeline have been optimized such that Chakra can now efficiently inline functions that are defined across JavaScript files, without losing the performance benefits achieved via inlining.
    This optimization enables a lot more JavaScript code on the existing Web to run faster in Microsoft Edge.

Please try to refer to these Microsoft blog links, mentioned below:

JavaScript moves forward in Microsoft Edge
    with ECMAScript 6 and beyond
    :

JavaScript moves forward in Microsoft Edge with ECMAScript 6 and beyond - Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

Delivering fast JavaScript performance in Microsoft Edge:

Delivering fast JavaScript performance in Microsoft Edge - Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

For more information and further assistance, refer to the link, mentioned below.

Microsoft Edge and privacy: FAQ

Microsoft Edge, Browserdaten und Datenschutz – Microsoft Datenschutz

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Oct 8, 2014
  4. Advances to JavaScript performance in Windows 10 Preview

Wow. Interesting! Thanks for this information.

Fahadking07, Oct 8, 2014
Thema:

Advances to JavaScript performance in Windows 10 Preview

1. Advances to JavaScript performance in Windows 10 Preview - Similar Threads - Advances JavaScript performance

2. Advanced Troubleshooting Performance Issues on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Advanced Troubleshooting Performance Issues on Windows 10: Hello all, I am looking for someone who is good with troubleshooting performance issues on Windows. Our users have the worst performance issues. Yet whenever I try to troubleshoot everything looks fine. Perfmon does not see anything. I believe it is because of our security...
  3. Advanced Troubleshooting Performance Issues on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advanced Troubleshooting Performance Issues on Windows 10: Hello all, I am looking for someone who is good with troubleshooting performance issues on Windows. Our users have the worst performance issues. Yet whenever I try to troubleshoot everything looks fine. Perfmon does not see anything. I believe it is because of our security...
  4. Advanced Troubleshooting Performance Issues on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. JavaScript on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    JavaScript on windows 10: help me to enable Java scripts on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/javascript-on-windows-10/9c15abd9-9bc1-45e0-b631-b76ba8535416
  6. Improved JavaScript and WebAssembly performance in EdgeHTML 17

in Windows 10 News
    Improved JavaScript and WebAssembly performance in EdgeHTML 17: In every release of Microsoft Edge, we tune the Chakra JavaScript engine to provide better startup and execution performance, with a leaner memory footprint, and with improved responsiveness on real-world workloads. As EdgeHTML 17 rolls out to users as part of the Windows 10...
  7. Real-world JavaScript performance in Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Real-world JavaScript performance in Chrome: The V8 JavaScript engine is a cornerstone of fast browsing in Chrome. Over the course of the past year, the V8 team has developed a new method for measuring performance against snapshots of real web pages. Using insights from real-world measurements, the V8 team improved the...
  8. Delivering fast JavaScript performance in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Delivering fast JavaScript performance in Microsoft Edge: In Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge we’ve made a lot of performance advances in the Chakra JavaScript engine. All with the goal of letting your JavaScript code run faster, taking as much advantage of the underlying hardware as possible, so that the web you create and experience...
  9. JavaScript performance updates in Microsoft Edge and Chakra

in Windows 10 News
    JavaScript performance updates in Microsoft Edge and Chakra: Since we first started work on the Chakra JavaScript engine, it has been our mission and priority to make JavaScript faster for the real world web, and to continuously improve the experience of browsing in Microsoft Edge (and previously Internet Explorer). We’ve had a very...
  10. Supercharging JavaScript performance with asm.js

in Windows 10 News
    Supercharging JavaScript performance with asm.js: In June we introduced preview support for asm.js, which is now supported by default in Microsoft Edge starting with Microsoft EdgeHTML 13.10532. With this change, Hosted Web Applications and the WebView in any Universal Windows Application can now benefit from asm-optimized...