Windows 10: Advertisement disappeared in Youtube

Discus and support Advertisement disappeared in Youtube in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Recently, when I opened Youtube, the area previously shown with advertisement was replaced by a big blank area with the message “The server refused the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by big10, Jan 31, 2016.

1. big10 Win User

Advertisement disappeared in Youtube

Recently, when I opened Youtube, the area previously shown with advertisement was replaced by a big blank area with the message “The server refused the connection”, I also noted the advertisements in some other webpage also disappeared.

I am using Windows 10 with Google Chrome and I do not install any advertisement blocking software.

Advertisement disappeared in Youtube [​IMG]

How can I make the advertisements to appear again?

:)

big10, Jan 31, 2016
  2. Karen (B) Win User

Lumia 650 lost FM Radio app following automated update

FALSE ADVERTISING, only just got my phone and it was advertised with a radio, it doesn't say after an update that it disappears !!!

Karen (B), Jan 31, 2016
  3. problems viewing youtube x6

I have the same problem.

However, I tried other videos on youtube seems ok.

I have concluded that it is likely due to the advertisement application when you play the video on youtube as the video that I can play on my have no advertisement. The one with advertisement always hangs. I think it hangs earlier.

Just my personal experience. If you experienced something else, hope someone else can help. :smileyhappy:

icechendol, Jan 31, 2016
Thema:

Advertisement disappeared in Youtube

1. Advertisement disappeared in Youtube - Similar Threads - Advertisement disappeared Youtube

2. Spanish Advertising

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spanish Advertising: I play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection quite a bit. I use the free version, so I get ads. I don't mind....but....WHY am I now getting mostly Spanish Language ads? This is getting very annoying. I don't speak spanish!!! How can I get English ads?...
  3. GAME ADVERTISMENTS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GAME ADVERTISMENTS: I LOVE PLAYING SPIDER SOLITAIRE, BUT AM REALLY VEXED BY THE CONSTANT INTERRUPTIONS ON WINDOWS 10. AND BEING ASKED TO PAY TO HAVE THEM REMOVED. ARE MICROSOFT SO BROKE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-advertisments/cadc5c13-30c6-498d-a669-cbd670bdb8b7
  4. Advertising banners

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Advertising banners: Can you tell me why you have installed without my permission and advertising banner across the bottom of the Mahjong game screen? Please remove it, or tell me how I remove it. I am no long able to play the game properly as it takes up so much space. What gives you the right...
  5. Guce Advertising

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Guce Advertising: All the threads appear to be locked on this subject, but the answer for those who can't get into their AOL Mail due to the Guce redirect is open IE11. It also "controls" MS Edge. Then Tools>Internet Options>Security>Trusted Sites and addHTTPS://guce.advertising.com...
  6. Guce Advertising

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Guce Advertising: How do I get rid of Guce advertising message when signing into Aol using Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/guce-advertising/0ba82f06-0cae-46c6-b143-d711a672adf4
  7. guce advertising

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    guce advertising: how do i get rid of guce advertising https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/guce-advertising/df38c3db-2dd7-470a-ac25-b27f42e22e11
  8. Corner advertisement

in Windows 10 Customization
    Corner advertisement: I was wondering if there is any way to get rid of the little advertisements that keep popping up in the bottom right corner of the computer screen. It gets in the way. Do I go under settings? Thank you....
  9. Game Advertisements

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Game Advertisements: While playing solitaire with my Granddaughter (8 years old) adds for Coors Beer and Gambling Slots kept popping up. Aside from being very annoying, my granddaughter kept asking me gambling and drinking questions. This is not what Microsoft should be presenting themselves...
  10. advertisement

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    advertisement: after I installed new ink cartridges on my printer, an advertisement keeps popping up every 30 seconds thanking me for using HP cartridges and asks me to order from HP???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advertisement/0aa9bf9c-d8d1-42b5-8947-dc723b94f710"