Windows 10: Aero Glass incompatibility issue after Win 10 April 2018 update

Discus and support Aero Glass incompatibility issue after Win 10 April 2018 update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello, I had all working fine and smooth... but after the update, each time I open a window I get this warning : [img] and the transparency is gone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by icacream, May 19, 2018.

1. icacream Win User

Aero Glass incompatibility issue after Win 10 April 2018 update

hello,
    I had all working fine and smooth... but after the update, each time I open a window I get this warning :

Aero Glass incompatibility issue after Win 10 April 2018 update [​IMG]

and the transparency is gone *cry
    I also seem to have an issue with my printer *Mad.... but that's an other matter
    I so love those updates !!!! *Sick
    anyone has an idea about what to do with Aero Glass ?
    thks

:)

icacream, May 19, 2018
  2. Toninho Win User

Aero Glass

Is it so hard to add Aero Glass on title bars? Let the user select if he want or not (Control Panel > Personalization > Aero Glass > ON/OFF)

Toninho, May 20, 2018
  3. Screensaver Aero Glass not in 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

Please be informed that the Aero feature for screensaver is not available in windows 10 as of now you can provide the feedback on this.

I suggest you to leave a Feedback in the feedback app. You may simply search for “Windows Feedback” from the search box, or give your feedbacks on
    Aero Glass.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, May 20, 2018
Thema:

Aero Glass incompatibility issue after Win 10 April 2018 update

1. Aero Glass incompatibility issue after Win 10 April 2018 update - Similar Threads - Aero Glass incompatibility

2. Bring back Aero Glass!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bring back Aero Glass!: Microsoft needs to stop restricting people from fully customizing Windows. A first step toward this is to bring back Aero Glass. Some people don't like the new flat UI and want the look of Windows 7 with the security of Windows 10. Yes, there are programs to bring back this...
  3. What is the best Aero Glass program for win 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the best Aero Glass program for win 10.: I just got startisback and im looking to complete my look. Is the one hosted on Glass8.eu safe? submitted by /u/Oversurge [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ky4ymn/what_is_the_best_aero_glass_program_for_win_10/
  4. Aero Glass Theme

Aero Glass Theme: Will Microsoft ever add the aero glass theme back? I'm using windows 10 and I'm totally missing it. Even if Microsoft prefers the new metro theme, it should still add the glass appearance as an option in the personalization window. Not saying that windows 10 is bad. It is an...
  5. aero glass

aero glass: will you ad aero glass to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aero-glass/d4be400a-6765-4b90-b8a1-a59d6f45a7d5
  6. Aero Glass and Image Backup on Win 10 Query

in Windows 10 Support
    Aero Glass and Image Backup on Win 10 Query: Last time I queried both of these subjects WRT Windows 10 upgrades was when I bought a new laptop in 2015. My findings at that time were that both had been deprecated from Windows 8.1 and 10. So I simply elected to buy my new laptop with custom install of Windows 7 Pro....
  7. Win 10 2018 April Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 2018 April Update: I have 2 failed attempts for Win 10 April update with error code 0xc1900101 The last attempt was on 11 July 2018. Since then I have tried The Update Assisstant 4 times. Need help to resolve this without upgrading...
  8. Screensaver issue after April 2018 update

Screensaver issue after April 2018 update: Hi All, Today I decided to enable the screensaver in Windows 10 Pro. I already have the April 2018 Creator Update installed and seems to be working just fine. I got the April 2018 through the Windows Update on May 01 and installed flawless. I set the screensaver to enable in...
  9. Anyone using Aero Glass for 10?

Anyone using Aero Glass for 10?: Aero Glass for Windows 8.x+ Looks like it's just a test build but curious if anyone here is using it - Is it stable or rather buggy? Also, how does it look? 15358
  10. Very little Aero Glass?

in Windows 10 Support
    Very little Aero Glass?: While it seems that while Aero Glass is back as promised, it hardly appears anywhere compared to Vista/7. None of the "Modern UI" style apps in Windows 10 have any hint of it, which I kind of expected, but it's also been taken out of title bars and window borders for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aero glass incompatibility issue

2. aero glass incompatibility issue problem