AESMService: SGX is Disabled at AESM Service startup

Discus and support AESMService: SGX is Disabled at AESM Service startup in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; j aimerai avoir de laide avec çà svp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cédrickcaron laplante, Aug 10, 2018 at 1:23 PM.

1. Cédrickcaron laplante Win User

j aimerai avoir de laide avec çà svp

:)

Cédrickcaron laplante, Aug 10, 2018 at 1:23 PM
  2. 小胖假 Win User

SGX  AESM Service

Hi ,

I wish to create a SGX platform in windows and now I install all app of the SGX.

But when I install done, it says "Intel(R) SGX is currently disabled.

Contact your computer manufacturer to see if SGX is supported on your platform."

while CLICK the "SgxPlatformCapabilityTool" .

I check the computer event to make sure what happen is .

It says "AESMService: SGX is Disabled at AESM Service startup "

I find all the way from Google but I can't find out

Has anyone done this with or without issues?

Thanks a lot .

3. Paolo Mag Win User
    SGX  AESM Service

Hello,

The error message AESMService: SGX is Disabled at AESM Service startup means that the SGX services are not yet enabled on your computer. For us to assist you, we suggest that you check this

link
    . This is a thread with a similar issue, but it has been answered by one of my colleagues named,
    Kalpana Shankarappa.

Let us know if you need further help with any windows issue.

4. Jacarchi9481 Win User

SGX Service unavailable

Hi,

After trying to re enable one by one services launched at startup, I realized that none of those is causing the error except one:

Intel SGX AESM

When this service is stopped the critical error does not show up in the event viewer, when this service is activated at startup the error shows up every 5 minutes.

As long as the error is labeled "AESM Service: SGX Service unavailable" I conclude that if AESM Service is not started it does not report the SGX Service unavailable error but if it is started I still wonder what is causing it to report this error every
    5 minutes.

Any other suggestion o find out?

Jacarchi9481, Aug 10, 2018 at 2:51 PM
Thema:

1. AESMService: SGX is Disabled at AESM Service startup - Similar Threads - AESMService SGX Disabled

2. How to set a service to a specific logon account?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to set a service to a specific logon account?: Microsoft update service starts automatically. So I wanna set the service to a specific account. Windows version: 1709, build: 16299.547....
  3. April 2018 update broke Chrome browser (Cryptographic Services bug)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    April 2018 update broke Chrome browser (Cryptographic Services bug): I updated to the April 2018 version of Win10 a couple months ago. It caused several issues and broke my Chrome browser completely, so I reverted back to the old version. But Microsoft forced another update on me, so I need this issue fixed somehow. All the googling I've done...
  4. How to disable Google Update Service in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to disable Google Update Service in Windows 10?: Hello. I am trying to achieve what's said in title. I want to prevent Google Chrome from auto update in order to prevent some of their new features I don't like (new bookmark manager design). I went into msconfig and disabled Google Update Service (GUS), restarted Pc etc. It...
  5. How to disable Windows 10 Language features automatic installation?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to disable Windows 10 Language features automatic installation?: Hello, For some reason Windows 10 starts to trying to install optional language features "typing" and "optical character recognition" and fails every time with error 0x800F0841. I would not care if it will just fail every time, the thing that bothers me is that Windows...
  6. Why are all app not in the startup list in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why are all app not in the startup list in windows 10?: Hi, Why are all app not in the startup list in windows 10? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/why-are-all-app-not-in-the-startup-list-in-windows/7bf6da52-bbb6-40a1-bb40-51921d323558
  7. BSOD: System Service Exception (ntoskrnl.exe & ntkrnlmp.exe)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: System Service Exception (ntoskrnl.exe & ntkrnlmp.exe): Hello, I've just bought a new pc and I've had issues since first boot. while I was able to fix most all of them I have run in to this Bsod on multiple occasions and I cannot seem to find a solution for it. I will include a msinfo32 file and a minidump file. Note: The...
  8. RunDLL not found during startup

RunDLL not found during startup: Get "Cannot find" popup (RunDLL) during startup. Also,power monitor in tray is grayed out. Trying to close the power monitor gauge triggers the same "Cannot find..." popup....
  9. Script Error on Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Script Error on Startup: Details- Line: 0 Char: 0 Error: Script error. Code: 0 URL: https://auth.gfx.ms/16.000.27868.00/OldConvergedLogin_PCore.js https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/script-error-on-startup/be27f228-89cc-4c62-b70b-eb6eac1f2b3b
  10. Error: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no...

Error: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no...: I have a Acer laptop running Windows 10. I just did a clean reboot of my computer via USB drive. Now, whenever I try to run any kind of .exe file, I get the following error: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled device...