Windows 10: AESMService: SGX is Disabled at AESM Service startup

Discus and support AESMService: SGX is Disabled at AESM Service startup in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; j aimerai avoir de laide avec çà svp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cédrickcaron laplante, Aug 10, 2018.

1. AESMService: SGX is Disabled at AESM Service startup

j aimerai avoir de laide avec çà svp

:)

Cédrickcaron laplante, Aug 10, 2018
  2. 小胖假 Win User

SGX  AESM Service

Hi ,

I wish to create a SGX platform in windows and now I install all app of the SGX.

But when I install done, it says "Intel(R) SGX is currently disabled.

Contact your computer manufacturer to see if SGX is supported on your platform."

while CLICK the "SgxPlatformCapabilityTool" .

I check the computer event to make sure what happen is .

It says "AESMService: SGX is Disabled at AESM Service startup "

I find all the way from Google but I can't find out

Has anyone done this with or without issues?

Thanks a lot .

小胖假, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    SGX  AESM Service

Hello,

The error message AESMService: SGX is Disabled at AESM Service startup means that the SGX services are not yet enabled on your computer. For us to assist you, we suggest that you check this

link
    . This is a thread with a similar issue, but it has been answered by one of my colleagues named,
    Kalpana Shankarappa.

Let us know if you need further help with any windows issue.

Paolo Mag, Aug 10, 2018
  4. AESMService: SGX is Disabled at AESM Service startup

SGX Service unavailable

Hi,

After trying to re enable one by one services launched at startup, I realized that none of those is causing the error except one:

Intel SGX AESM

When this service is stopped the critical error does not show up in the event viewer, when this service is activated at startup the error shows up every 5 minutes.

As long as the error is labeled "AESM Service: SGX Service unavailable" I conclude that if AESM Service is not started it does not report the SGX Service unavailable error but if it is started I still wonder what is causing it to report this error every
    5 minutes.

Any other suggestion o find out?

Jacarchi9481, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

AESMService: SGX is Disabled at AESM Service startup

1. AESMService: SGX is Disabled at AESM Service startup - Similar Threads - AESMService SGX Disabled

2. Disable Services

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Services: Hi, I wanna disable some services because I want & I have to do so. Just to be on the safe side, I need your comments if these are safe and conflict free? If you're on lack of sure information on each one, please don't increase your post counts :) --- 1 AJRouter - AllJoyn...
  3. Intel SGX SDK and Intel SGX Platform Software Updates

in Windows 10 News
    Intel SGX SDK and Intel SGX Platform Software Updates: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00135 Product family: Intel® SGX SDK and Intel® SGX Platform Software Impact of vulnerability: Information Disclosure Severity rating: Moderate Original release: 05/10/2018 Last revised: 05/10/2018 Summary: Intel® Software Guard Extensions Software...
  4. disable skype startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    disable skype startup: I think this started with the new november build, but skype seems to be autostarting, even though I have not installed it. the process is called microsoft skype. how can I disable this process, so it won't start up every time I boot? any other unneeded windows...
  5. sgx what is it?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    sgx what is it?: i am running power DVD to play my blue ray discs on my pc. these run ok. i recently purchased a Uhd 4k film and power dvd could not run it it tried to install an update but reported back "unable to install update as SGX is not suported or TURNED of in the Bios" i canot find...
  6. Advise on disabling services

in Windows 10 Support
    Advise on disabling services: Hi, I made this script to disable unnecessary services on my system but I'm sure there are some services I'm disabling by mistake which should not be disabled since it causes my Network and VPN not working. I know list is huge but maybe someone wants to take a look and find...
  7. Startup and Services

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup and Services: I am still new to Windows 10 but I guess the basic principles of these two internal programs are the same in Windows 7 and 10. I understand that in general disabling startup items in msconfig shortens the boot time and also disabling services does the same thing. However...
  8. Manage Startup Services

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Manage Startup Services: Need to know what services should be enabled or disabled so that boot up goes faster 19681
  9. Suggestions on services to disable?

in Windows 10 Support
    Suggestions on services to disable?: I am attempting to air gap a windows 10 pc, all previous attempts have failed miserably at protecting my files. I do not use any remote or virtual services. I have been disabling everything I can think of, but there's still so many things I'm not sure what they are exactly....
  10. Service is Started on Restart but Service Set to Disabled

in Windows 10 Support
    Service is Started on Restart but Service Set to Disabled: Service is Started on Restart but Service Set to Disabled I am new to WIN10, and I find this behavior puzzling. I have set the service "Microsoft Office Click-to-Run Service" to Disabled because I can't stand using OneDrive and OneDrive (Office 2013 version) will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. AESMService: SGX is Disabled at AESM Service startup

2. aesmservice

3. sgx is disabled at aesm service startup

4. aesmservice sgx disabled,
  5. aesm service sgx disabled,
  6. aesmservice critical error,
  7. event viewer says aesm did not start yet in services it says started,
  8. what is asem service sgx,
  9. aesm-seervice: sgx is disabled,
  10. aesm SGX,
  11. aesmservice: white list update failed,