Windows 10: after 1709 this error: "RtcPalVideoEtwSession" failed to start

Discus and support after 1709 this error: "RtcPalVideoEtwSession" failed to start in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, After the upgrade I am consistently getting this error: "RtcPalVideoEtwSession" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 Do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rboris, Dec 10, 2017.

1. rboris Win User

after 1709 this error: "RtcPalVideoEtwSession" failed to start

Hello,
    After the upgrade I am consistently getting this error:

"RtcPalVideoEtwSession" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022

Do know it is related to Skype for Business and several posts -- mostly in Microsoft Forums-- suggest uninstalling.

But Control Panel==>Programs and Features does not have Skype for Business listed.

I am running "stand alone" Office 2016 not Office 365 etc.

Stumped.

Thanks in advance for your help.

:)

rboris, Dec 10, 2017
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Dec 10, 2017
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it after 1709 this error:  "RtcPalVideoEtwSession" failed to start :(

oh gawd wat to do ? after 1709 this error:  "RtcPalVideoEtwSession" failed to start :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram after 1709 this error:  "RtcPalVideoEtwSession" failed to start :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx after 1709 this error:  "RtcPalVideoEtwSession" failed to start :)

musum, Dec 10, 2017
  4. after 1709 this error: "RtcPalVideoEtwSession" failed to start

Same here, probably needs an app update to be cured. Reported via Feedback Hub.

Ivan Petrov, Dec 10, 2017
  5. rboris Win User
    yesterday's skype update fixed the issue.

rboris, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

after 1709 this error: "RtcPalVideoEtwSession" failed to start

1. after 1709 this error: "RtcPalVideoEtwSession" failed to start - Similar Threads - 1709 error RtcPalVideoEtwSession

2. Error Windows failed to start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Windows failed to start: I just woke up in the morning. Started my pc and I got "Windows failed to start". Then I did automatic repair and didn't work. Tried lodes of different method, I even tried reinstalling windows from a USB drive but it said it was unable to create boot or go to the next step....
  3. Windows update failing after 1709

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update failing after 1709: Hi I have a rather aged samsung RF510 which has been updated to Windows 10 when that became available. However, since the updates of 1709 no other release update has succeeded in being installed. !709 updates sometimes work. Any that go through the routine of downloading...
  4. error: failed Sandbox failed to start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    error: failed Sandbox failed to start: I am trying windows sandbox for the first time and keep getting this error message "Windows sandbox failed to start Error 0x80041002" I tried googling it but nothing helpful came up Thanks in advance, any help is appreciated submitted by /u/lolster123456 [link]...
  5. Windows 1709 update to higher fails

Windows 1709 update to higher fails: Hello, Im trying to get my wife’s laptop updated to the newest version of Windows and no matter what i’ve tried it gets about 75% completed and fails. Things I’ve tried: Removing her works domain and working as a local administrator Normal updater to version 1903 -...
  6. Application fails to start errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application fails to start errors: After update in Windows 10 (7/2/2018), multiple application start failures: "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005). Click OK to close the application." Any fixes?...
  7. start screen change after update to 1709

in Windows 10 Customization
    start screen change after update to 1709: Greetings I had to go back to December 1 due to a problem I could not resolve, losing 1709 back to 1703. Now I updated again to 1709 with few problems: 1) my start screen is not the picture it used to be butt a screen with time & date. I have to click on the screen to get...
  8. ShellExperienceHost.exe errors with 1709

in Windows 10 Support
    ShellExperienceHost.exe errors with 1709: Never had any of this errors I updated on the 15.11 and today i got some ShellExperienceHost.exe errors,that the service couldnt communicate with windows and therefor stopped Yet everything works fine (start menü and taskbar aswell,which shouldnt work if shellhost...
  9. sfc /scannow error after 1709 update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    sfc /scannow error after 1709 update: After 1709 update yesterday, I did %SystemRoot%\System32\Cmd.exe /c Cleanmgr /sageset:65535 & Cleanmgr /sagerun:65535 Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /ResetBase Then I did sfc /scannow. I got the following error. Windows Resource Protection found...
  10. PC will no longer boot after failed installation version 1709

PC will no longer boot after failed installation version 1709: I can no longer boot my PC. I went to work yesterday leaving Windows 10 version 1709 installing, but when I came home, the computer was off (not in standby); I turned it on, and after about 5 seconds it shut down and then restarted. This goes on for about 6 times before it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. RtcPalVideoEtwSession

2. rtcpalvideoetwsession error

3. rtcpalvideoetwsession fail 0xc0000022

4. Session RtcPalVideoEtwSession failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035,
  5. Session RtcPalVideoEtwSession failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022,
  6. skype RtcPalVideoEtwSession 0xC0000022,
  7. session rtcpalvideoetwsession failed to start,
  8. RtcPalVideoEtwSession 0xC0000022