Windows 10: After 1803 Intel Wireless-N 7254/3265 Bluetooth Bluescreens. How to clear ALL Bluetooth...

Discus and support After 1803 Intel Wireless-N 7254/3265 Bluetooth Bluescreens. How to clear ALL Bluetooth... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have decent Windows 10 skills but this one has me stumped so need advice/direction. This concerns my work notebook/ultrabook Asus UX305FA, running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Techwest, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Techwest Win User

After 1803 Intel Wireless-N 7254/3265 Bluetooth Bluescreens. How to clear ALL Bluetooth...

I have decent Windows 10 skills but this one has me stumped so need advice/direction. This concerns my work notebook/ultrabook Asus UX305FA, running windows 10 x64 1803 build 17134.165

After the 1803 update, as it happened my Bluetooth device, a function of Intel's integrated Wireless-N 7265, was marked as "Off", because I always keep it off until needed, then used, then switch off. First time I turned i On after that I got an immediate bluescreen, "Thread exception not handled" file bthhfenum.sys. And a hundred times since as I tried various fixes. One issue seems to be that despite working very hard to remove all Bluetooth drivers for that device, something remains, as the system, even without that device installed at all, will eventually try to install it again, resulting in an immediate bluescreen. I have to go to Safe mode, remove the device, "Delete Driver", until there is nothing left on the local drive as a driver for any Intel device. Trying The ASUS listed driver for the system, which dates to 2015, or any since then, gives same result. So I have been through Asus support to no avail this far. The latest driver that Intel shows for the device is fairly recent, May 2018, but the latest in the online Windows Catalog for "Intel Proset" devices is older than that. The catalog that I can see does not delineate all the devices included in the Intel Proset Wireless package but Intel's site breaks it down and this device is included, and running the package will seem to install ok. Shortly thereafter, bluescreen.

I have done chkdsk repair, and sfc scan, with no biggies. Asus, Intel, MS Updates I do not have the hashes for so have not checked every package. I suspect that the built-in windows routine for "Deleting Driver" is not clearing the complete list of driver files.

Anyone have a suggestion? Of if anyone is using the same device, could you pls post what drivers are installed/working correctly?

:)

Techwest, Aug 12, 2018
  2. malware Win User

Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Bluetooth Audio is Bugged in 1803

Found a bug with Bluetooth audio with 1803. I can reproduce on 4 computers with clean install or upgrade. Same bug.
    So this PC has a Broadcom USB Bluetooth 4.0 adapter. I have a pair of Creative Bluetooth speaker that connects to it. I only use this as a backup speaker. My Denon AVR uses WASAPI when watching moves in Atmos, DTS, etc.

After a clean or upgrade install of 1803, the Bluetooth audio slider does not change volume. It makes a beep when moving the slider. Like beeps for every step. If you turn the slider all the way down, the volume does mute. When you turn it up one step, the speakers are full blast. They are always playing a full blast no matter where the slider is. And after playing with the slider for a minute, Bluetooth disconnects. I tried a different BT adapter on this PC. It has the same behavior. It's a multi-boot PC and this adapter works fine in Win7, Win8.1 and Win10 1703. Thanks MS!

This occurs on 2 other PC too. One is a Dell 1820 with an Intel network/BT adapter.

Who else sees this bug?

Who else noticed this? It's not a driver problem. They changed a lot of sound things in 1803.

doctorwizz, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

After 1803 Intel Wireless-N 7254/3265 Bluetooth Bluescreens. How to clear ALL Bluetooth...

Intel Wireless Bluetooth not working

Hi,

Thank you for sharing all the steps you have performed in order to fix the concern with Bluetooth driver.

This issue may have been caused by some changes made in your computer. We'd like to know if you recently install any updates before the issue started and have you also tried rolling back the driver instead of using the latest driver? You may checked this
    link
    for the available Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver versions for Windows 10.

We are looking forward to your response.

Ryan Fra, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

1. After 1803 Intel Wireless-N 7254/3265 Bluetooth Bluescreens. How to clear ALL Bluetooth... - Similar Threads - 1803 Intel Wireless

2. Intel wireless bluetooth error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel wireless bluetooth error code: Hello! I keep getting a error code message on my Bluetooth that causes it to disconnect. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, restarting my computer, checking for windows updates and those all work but only temporarily. Could someone be able to give me a...
  3. Intel wireless bluetooth error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel wireless bluetooth error code: Hello! I keep getting a error code message on my Bluetooth that causes it to disconnect. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, restarting my computer, checking for windows updates and those all work but only temporarily. Could someone be able to give me a...
  4. How to get latest Intel Wireless BlueTooth driver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to get latest Intel Wireless BlueTooth driver: In device manager the yellow triangle shows as problem with Intel Wireless Blue Tooth. I am running Windows 10 release 21h1 19043.1023. HP Pavilion TouchSmart 23 all-in-one that is about 4 years old. I installed a WaveLink usb bluetooth dongle and I am trying get it connected...
  5. intel(R) wireless bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    intel(R) wireless bluetooth: it keeps connecting and reconnecting, i found a post on here that described everything but nothing worked i've tried going into services, device manager, uninstall shit restart pc, I'm out of ideas submitted by /u/Substantial-Story685 [link] [comments]...
  6. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth Not Working: Hi there. I just got my computer yesterday and the Bluetooth was working just fine. Then today, it worked for a bit. I went to connect my Switch Pro Controller via Bluetooth and my keyboard and mouse both usb connected started freaking out and stopped connecting. I restarted...
  7. Intel Wireless Bluetooth flickering on and off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth flickering on and off: I'm having issues with my Bluetooth flickering on and off, below are some gifs of the taskbar and device manager to illustrate what I am saying; https://gyazo.com/ca167d90e0477a3bf5b95ea171292139 - taskbar https://gyazo.com/9b9e0564acc8e5e29b66cd62a105e288 - device manager...
  8. Bluetooth ( Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) ) not working

Bluetooth ( Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) ) not working: So yesterday, I was playing a game with an Xbox Controller and I get off my Oman Desktop 870-224 to go to sleep for the next day which I had school. Next day comes by, there is a snow day (no school) so I get on my PC to play some games and the Bluetooth from my controller...
  9. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error: So yesterday I got on my pc to watch a show, and went to connect my Bose Bluetooth Solo 5 speakers to my pc like I always do. Well I noticed that there was no sound and that it want connecting, so I wen to the settings and noticed that is says Bluetooth is turned off on all...
  10. Intel Centrino Wireless-N and Advanced-N Bluetooth Driver Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Centrino Wireless-N and Advanced-N Bluetooth Driver Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00177 Advisory Category: Firmware Impact of vulnerability: Denial of Service Severity rating: MEDIUM Original release: 09/11/2018 Last revised: 09/11/2018 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in ibtfltcoex.sys driver for Intel® Centrino® Wireless...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Que es Intel centrino advanced 3265