Windows 10: After 1803 Update color problem, Screenshot available

Discus and support After 1803 Update color problem, Screenshot available in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi everyone. just updated to the 1803 and this weird color thing is showed up. i do not know how to describe it. it is happening when watching movie... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by thadeustr, May 10, 2018.

1. thadeustr Win User

After 1803 Update color problem, Screenshot available

hi everyone.
    just updated to the 1803 and this weird color thing is showed up. i do not know how to describe it.

it is happening when watching movie or when i open a game.
    when watching movie it comes and goes.. some times it stays corrupted.
    tried to play Paladins last night and it is happening every time i lunch the game. when i alt tab to the desktop it is fine...

After 1803 Update color problem, Screenshot available [​IMG]

Ryzen 5 2400G 3.60 Ghz 6MB AM4
    Asus B350M-A Prime MB
    16 GB (2x8) 3000hz Ram
    Ekran Kartı APU - Ryzen Vega
    120 gb SSD

:)

thadeustr, May 10, 2018
Thema:

After 1803 Update color problem, Screenshot available

1. After 1803 Update color problem, Screenshot available - Similar Threads - 1803 Update color

2. Problems with auto color enhancement after updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with auto color enhancement after updating: [IMG][ATTACH] I have been using your program for a long time and everything will turn out fine. BUT after the update I can not use the photo enhancement function. The screen attached 1 and 2. The arrow noted that when the slider moves, nothing changes (. Tell me how to fix...
  3. Problem with remote desktop after updating to 1803.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with remote desktop after updating to 1803.: One of the PCs has the remote desktop enabled to connect from the other. The problem that arose is that now I cannot connect by typing the name of the computer, just by its IP. I have two Windows 10 Pro computers that I upgraded to the 1803 version. Help....
  4. 1920x1080 not available after Feature Update 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1920x1080 not available after Feature Update 1803: Prior to this update, My Dell Optiplex 780 with Intel Q45/Q43 Express Chipset was able to display 1920x1080. After I "updated" to version 1803, 1920x1080 is no longer available. I am stuck at 1600x1200. Roll back driver is grayed out and uninstalling the driver and...
  5. 1803 Update Problems

1803 Update Problems: Hi, I wonder if anyone can help please as 1803 update will not install on my laptop. There have been no end of attempts to do this each taking an age and the end result is always the same "Restoring previous version of Windows". I have tried to turn off Widows Updates using...
  6. Lots of problems after 1803 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lots of problems after 1803 update: Hi, I'm having these problems for months now. Before I get another set of generic solutions let me say that I tried lots of procedures, none of them worked. The only thing that works is a full clean reinstall while holding back on 1803 update. First I'm gonna list the...
  7. Network Problems after 1803

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Problems after 1803: Split from this thread. Microsoft is aware of reports that devices running Windows 10 version 1803 cannot connect to other devices on their home network and is investigating the issue. You can resolve this problem by setting some services to Automatic (Delayed Start)...
  8. No notification 1803 is available

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No notification 1803 is available: Hello, Why I dont get a notification that 1803 is available and ready to install for my system? But when I click on "search for updates" 1803 is shown an the update process is starting. Automatic Windows Updates is activated. Nothing is blocked. All other Windows Updates...
  9. No notification that 1803 is available

No notification that 1803 is available: Hello, Why I dont get a notification that 1803 is available and ready to install for my system? But when I click on "search for updates" 1803 is shown an the update process is starting. Automatic Windows Updates is activated. Nothing is blocked. All other Windows Updates...
  10. 1803 ISO Availability

1803 ISO Availability: Major bug found in 1803, release to general public delayed indefinitely.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 2400g 1803 color issue