Windows 10: After a update windows 10 has completly changed

Discus and support After a update windows 10 has completly changed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After a update on my moms pc everything on layout has changed she dont have desktop anymore it looks more like a phone. You can pin apps and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nrje, Sep 30, 2016.

1. nrje Win User

After a update windows 10 has completly changed

After a update on my moms pc everything on layout has changed she dont have desktop anymore it looks more like a phone.

You can pin apps and folders to the right side of screen got a picture on how its looks like. I dont understand anything its like a new OS.
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

this is how it looks like everything is changed no desktop no common from the normal windows 10.

Me and my dads brothers and everyone iv talked to dont have it like this after update.

How can you revert it back to normal windows layout.

:)

2. Windows 10 ver.1703/ 1709 and Windows Installer Service

Pls load windows 10 1607 then update completly after complete update 1607 load creator update and see it is the best version of win 10 I m using it and it is excellent

Rushda Rawat, Sep 30, 2016
  3. eliskand Win User
    submenue letters type changed

it is not the browser, it is the menue bar and the web font, in other word all fonts type have changed completly after I have instaled a theme, removing off the theme, still the problem exist.Restoring the phone, but nothing has changed.

eliskand, Sep 30, 2016
  4. Bree New Member

5. nrje Win User
    nrje, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. After a update windows 10 has completly changed - Similar Threads - update has completly

2. Laptop completely changed after windows update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop completely changed after windows update: My laptop Legion 5 automatically updated this morning around 4AM Suddenly some F keys are not working on my keyboard nor are the numbers above the letters. I can only use the number lock numbers. Sometimes the calculator keeps popping up and whenever I try to log into...
  3. Laptop completely changed after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop completely changed after windows update: My laptop Legion 5 automatically updated this morning around 4AM Suddenly some F keys are not working on my keyboard nor are the numbers above the letters. I can only use the number lock numbers. Sometimes the calculator keeps popping up and whenever I try to log into...
  4. Laptop completely changed after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows 10 update couldn't complete undoing changes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update couldn't complete undoing changes: hi guys, i have the problem that windows want to install the latest updates but couldnt install it and undoing all changes. The result is that i have no sound and cant install new graphic card drivers or sound drivers, can somebody please help me out? thx in advance**** moved...
  6. Desktop has changed after Windows update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop has changed after Windows update: After a recent Windows update my Desktop had changed. It was like it was reset but certain icons were still there. My background had been changed and some icons gone. I previously asked this question and was told I might have been logged into a temporary account and I should...
  7. Windows 10 Sign In not completing after update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Sign In not completing after update: My problem began yesterday Friday, June 5th My husband's computer boots, he sees the windows white logo on a light blue screen, is prompted to sign in no password set up, another screen comes up just showing the date, and that's as far as he gets. He installed the latest...
  8. windows 10 update after motherboard has been changed

windows 10 update after motherboard has been changed: Can't update Windows 10 after motherboard has been changed, stuck with 1607 build. Any ideas how can i upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-after-motherboard-has-been/d8d40a0d-ce8e-46a6-b3e4-b0bcb9882e4c
  9. Windows 10 Unable to complete updates. Undoing changes

Windows 10 Unable to complete updates. Undoing changes: Ive tried Safe Mode, full re-download, running DSIM, renaming the SoftwareDistribution folder (it said this folder doesnt exist), ive run windows update troubleshooter, I ran a SFC scan. Each time windows update will run through the download, reboot and begin installing on...
  10. Windows 10 interface has completely change - Please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 interface has completely change - Please help: Hi Not sure if this is the right area to post this as this is my fist time using the forums. I have not used my laptop in a couple of days and believe that in that time, it has auto updated and now the interface that I was used to (and loved) has completely changed....