Windows 10: after add pin number I can't see or connect to my network computers

Discus and support after add pin number I can't see or connect to my network computers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; after add pin number I can't see or connect to my network computers, If I logon on using my password everything works i use Microsoft account and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sfareg, Aug 10, 2015.

1. sfareg Win User

after add pin number I can't see or connect to my network computers

after add pin number I can't see or connect to my network computers, If I logon on using my password everything works

i use Microsoft account and my sharing network is work fine

after add pin number I can't see or connect to my network computers [​IMG]

after add pin number and login windows with pin

now cannot see or connect any computer in network

Notices: if sign out and sign in again with password show all computer in network

:)

sfareg, Aug 10, 2015
  2. sfareg Win User

after add pin number I can't see or connect to my network computers, If I logon on using my password everything works

i use Microsoft account and my sharing network is work fine

after add pin number and login windows with pin

now cannot see or connect any computer in network

Notices: if sign out and sign in again with password show all computer in network

sfareg, Aug 10, 2015
  3. sfareg Win User

thank for answer

Microsoft will be fix this bug later or this will be forever

sfareg, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

after add pin number I can't see or connect to my network computers

1. after add pin number I can't see or connect to my network computers - Similar Threads - add pin number

2. I can't see wireless connection option in my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't see wireless connection option in my computer: My computer does not show any wireless options. My drivers are updated and ok. I don't know what causes this. I tried every solution but none of them worked for me can anyone help?...
  3. I can't see my computer in local network

I can't see my computer in local network: After I replaced network switches. I can't see my computer in local network. My system is Windows 10 pro 20H2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-computer-in-local-network/e334a45e-68da-4cea-85f8-74fae1c34741
  4. can't see network computers

can't see network computers: can't see network computers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-network-computers/96a1d87b-e1dc-4f59-8db5-a035eb374cd9
  5. Can't see computers on the network

Can't see computers on the network: I've tried soooo many things. I'll try to lay out all the facts and if anything comes to mind that might work, please let me know. I have Spectrum cable with an Arris cable modem. It goes to an Eero wireless unit. That goes to a little switch, which is wired to 2...
  6. Can't see computer in network

Can't see computer in network: My laptop and desktop are connected via crossover cable, I can ping and remote connect between them with a response, but for some reason they aren't showing up in the file explorer network...
  7. Add Pin Number

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Add Pin Number: I'd like to use the Pin option rather than type in a password. Every instruction I've seen says: Start - User - Change - Sign in Option - "ADD PIN" - enter password - Set Pin - OK. I cannot find "ADD PIN" anywhere, including Control Panel. Win 10 is telling me that I...
  8. Connect to Network Issue...Can't See Other Computers

Connect to Network Issue...Can't See Other Computers: Greetings, I just purchased a new computer with Windows 10 and have tried to hook up to our small peer-to-peer network. I can "see" printers, scanners and a network hard drive for backups when opening up "network" on the file explorer, but I cannot see any of the other...
  9. Can't see computer on network

Can't see computer on network: Hi there, I have a desktop and a laptop at home which I use for work. I need to access the desktop files using the laptop, and vice versa. I had it working before (i.e. I could see and access the laptop via the desktop and vice versa) but it's stopped for some reason. I...
  10. Can't see other computers on my network

Can't see other computers on my network: I have two Win 7 computers on my wired network and 6 Win XP computers on this same network. This main computer was Win 7 and just upgraded to Win 10 in November. For a year this network has worked just fine, plug and play basically when I set it up, now after Christmas...