Windows 10: After an update can't logon to my desktop / can't get out of diagsnost

Discus and support After an update can't logon to my desktop / can't get out of diagsnost in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi So after an update last weekend, I just can't use my laptop. I've got a laptop from Asus, ROG, gl552vw (sorry if the model is wrong) My OS is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by eve, Aug 15, 2016.

1. EVE
    eve Win User

After an update can't logon to my desktop / can't get out of diagsnost

Hi
    So after an update last weekend, I just can't use my laptop.
    I've got a laptop from Asus, ROG, gl552vw (sorry if the model is wrong)
    My OS is win10 enterprise 64.

last weekend i've updated my laptop... BAD IDEA.
    After 2 minutes being inside desktop (opening web browser and watching news, or n just TRYING TO OPEN the browser) the laptop is freezing. "windows stopped working, end process" . - when I'm clicking end process, it's freezes as well and my only option is to hard reset my laptop...

When I'm logging in with safe mode, rything is working well (exept the wifi...)
    I've tried sfc and i've tried DISM command... n registry fix from ccleaner and really nothing works!

Now, trying to discover new things inside, I've tried the "diagnostics mode".. instead of going back to safe mode and now I'm stuck.
    ry time I'm trying to logon it's stuck on some loading background and can't click on nothing, except from hard reset....

What can i do? how do i change so I can logon with safemode again?

Pleaseee help me *Sad I don't like this windows at all. *Zip*Zip

:)

2. Cannot logon to Windows 10

Upgraded wife's desktop yesterday and have not been able to get past the logon screen. Password entry is sluggish, and after clicking NEXT or hitting ENTER nothing happens. You can't troubleshoot what you can't get to. Does anyone have a real solution?

DonSummers1943, Aug 15, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Update

I can't get to the logon screen to open Windows to update the Logitech products

Stephen Davidson, Aug 15, 2016
Thema:

After an update can't logon to my desktop / can't get out of diagsnost

1. After an update can't logon to my desktop / can't get out of diagsnost - Similar Threads - update can't logon

2. Can't get to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get to desktop: Have an hp laptop. I cannot get passed "other user" screen to get to my user name and sign on, it diesnt show any place to switch user or change password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-to-desktop/fd12692b-1c32-4ff7-9295-36bf799a4914
  3. Can't get to desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get to desktop: Have an hp laptop. I cannot get passed "other user" screen to get to my user name and sign on, it diesnt show any place to switch user or change password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-to-desktop/fd12692b-1c32-4ff7-9295-36bf799a4914
  4. Can't Get Out of Safe Mode After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Get Out of Safe Mode After Windows Update: Windows did an update on my computer. After the update and restarting of my computer, it went to the blue screen safe mode. I couldn't get out of it. I tried the steps, such as start repair which stated unable to do so, and uninstall update stated unable to install. I had to...
  5. Can't Get Out of Safe Mode After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Get Out of Safe Mode After Windows Update: Windows did an update on my computer. After the update and restarting of my computer, it went to the blue screen safe mode. I couldn't get out of it. I tried the steps, such as start repair which stated unable to do so, and uninstall update stated unable to install. I had to...
  6. Can't Get Out of Safe Mode After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My PC can't get out of repair mode after Update

My PC can't get out of repair mode after Update: So, last night i let my PC make an Update and then let itself shut down. Next Morning i booted it up to be at the usual Password Screen, i typed my PIN in and it said that due to some action my Pin was not available. Afterwarts i tried getting in with the Microsoft Account...
  8. Can't get out of temporary profile after update

Can't get out of temporary profile after update: So my computer woke me up in the middle of the night as it was trying to update, even though I have it set to not auto update. So I gave in and updated it, and upon starting up I got a Page Fault in a non paged area fault, and am now stuck in a Temporary profile and can not...
  9. after update can't get out of screen saver.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    after update can't get out of screen saver.: After the major 10 update yesterday, the only way I can get out of my screen saver is cntl-alt-del. Anyone else have this problem? Solution? thanks, willie 82852
  10. Can't get to desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get to desktop: Just got an up date version 1607 KB4023057 and now I can't get to my desktop on tablet. EDIT: It changed to tablet mode setting and I didn't realize it required a reboot for desktop mode, but now everything is OK 102866