Windows 10: After Annivesery update all LAN-connections lost

Discus and support After Annivesery update all LAN-connections lost in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Greetings. Updated 2 PC's. After update they can't find anything on LAN except the printer. My LAN is 2 PC's a WD Live TV -box (linux) and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Burgurne, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Burgurne Win User

After Annivesery update all LAN-connections lost

Greetings.
    Updated 2 PC's. After update they can't find anything on LAN except the printer.
    My LAN is 2 PC's a WD Live TV -box (linux) and a network-printer.

Before the upgrate it worked fine.

Is there a setting, that I need to change to get LAN working again? The fault is on both PC's, so I guess it is some setting that has changed, but I can't find it. *Redface
    "Network sharing center" settings is the same as before the update on both PC's.

I'm confused why they at least can't find themself, as they has allways showed up in "Network" in Explorer.

:)

Burgurne, Aug 2, 2016

2. E-71 : Firmware issues

W-LAN search doesn't show: I had the same problem after I had a connection and then moved out of the zone so the connection was lost.

after that, the search W-LAN didn't show anymore.

i backed up my phone and restored it to factory defaults. after that, i restored all data with the pc suite and it worked again.

there were a couple of settings lost like profiles, but at least the problem was solved.

mi6hamburg, Aug 2, 2016
  3. Dick11au Win User
    Dick11au

How do i connect wireless with Win 10.Updated from win 7 to Win 10 and lost all connection with my modem , I am able to connect via LAN line but not wireless , can any one help

Dick11au, Aug 2, 2016
  4. wyldman68 Win User

First try to uninstall the network adapters in Device manager. Then scan for new hardware. If this does not work go to the manufacturer of your network adapters and download drivers. If manufacturer does not have drivers, also try the PC manufacturer. I hope this helps.

wyldman68, Aug 2, 2016
  5. bro67 Win User
    Some are having to reinstall their drivers. I got the request to update my AMD APU/CPU/GPU chipset. Ran the install for my Intel 7260 wifi , because I had a few issues from changes that I had made prior in the Registry.

bro67, Aug 2, 2016
  6. Burgurne Win User
    Reinstalled Intel Chipset driver V10.1.1.7_whql. Rebooted, and problem solved.

I still don't get it. I could access Internet, Network-printer and my router, but nothing on LAN. But the driver reinstall helped.
    Now everything works fine. After Annivesery update all LAN-connections lost :)

Burgurne, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. After Annivesery update all LAN-connections lost - Similar Threads - Annivesery update LAN

2. Lost all my Whiteboards after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost all my Whiteboards after update: Recently opened up Whiteboard today after about a week and notice none of my Whiteboards are there I tried poking at it and it seems to be the new updated Whiteboard. A little bit freaked lost a lot of work data....
  3. Lost all my Whiteboards after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost all my Whiteboards after update: Recently opened up Whiteboard today after about a week and notice none of my Whiteboards are there I tried poking at it and it seems to be the new updated Whiteboard. A little bit freaked lost a lot of work data....
  4. Lost all files after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost all files after update: Hello, My computer recently did an update and now all my files are not there. My apps are still on the pc but they all need reinstalled. Also, when I look into the users folder there are only two files: TEMP &Public. And my profile isn't there. Even my wallpaper was...
  5. lost all files and folders after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lost all files and folders after update: Have lost all my files, iTunes songs, photos, cant log into my email. I cant do a restore point as it doesn't recognize anything past the update point of today. I don't know what to do, please help...
  6. Lost Ethernet connections after Windows updates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost Ethernet connections after Windows updates: Today I ran Windows Update on one of my PCs: a DELL Win10. When the updates were completed and the PC restarted, Windows reported "Unidentified Network without Internet Access". All other devices connected to my router work fine....
  7. Ethernet connection lost after update

Ethernet connection lost after update: My husband HP and my computer Dell are connected by an ethernet cable. After the last update, I get an error message. This has happened before, but Microsoft was able to fix it. This time, the guy tinkered for an hour or more, and I had to leave. The message is: Z: to...
  8. Ethernet connections lost after Windows updates

Ethernet connections lost after Windows updates: Today I ran Windows Update on two of my PCs: a DELL Win10 and a HP Win8.1. When updates were finished and the two PCs restarted, Windows reported "Unidentified Network No internet access". Both PCs are connected to my router via CAT5 ethernet cables. On each PC, I ran the...
  9. LAN Connectivity Problem After 1903 Update.

LAN Connectivity Problem After 1903 Update.: Hey, I have update my windows 10 to version 1903. I use my college proxy LAN connection for internet. Before update it used to work really fine, but after updating it is always showing Unidentified Network though all my settings are fine. In order to get internet I need to...
  10. Lost all my documents after an update

Lost all my documents after an update: I was with tech support yesterday and he did an update to fix my problems, which didn't work, and I lost all my documents. I did a "restore to earlier date" and they are still missing. How do I get them back?...