Windows 10: After awake my PC from sleep... Both Monitors show No Signal, but PC L

Discus and support After awake my PC from sleep... Both Monitors show No Signal, but PC L in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; After awake my PC from sleep... Both Monitors show No Signal, but PC LEDs are ON, and PC is working, and also CDROM drive can ejected... I use hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by lse123, Apr 3, 2018.

1. lse123 Win User

After awake my PC from sleep... Both Monitors show No Signal, but PC L

After awake my PC from sleep... Both Monitors show No Signal, but PC LEDs are ON, and PC is working, and also CDROM drive can ejected... I use hard shutdown [5-sec press ON button] and restarted OK... what the reason of this? the graphics card?

:)

lse123, Apr 3, 2018

2. Monitor says no signal after game install

I have just installed Micro Machines V4. It installed fine and then asked for a restart. I did this and at power up, my PC turned on but there was 'no signal' to the monitor. After it searches for the signals in the monitor settings, the monitor goes to
    sleep. I use both a Mac and PC on the same monitor with a Sherwood switch box using HDMI ins and outs. My Mac is powering up fine with the monitor. No issue there. Just not with the PC. I have tried PC to monitor directly using the motherboard HDMI ports.
    Have tried VGA from PC to monitor. Same result. Have tried DVI from PC to monitor. Same result. No signals from any.

My setup is ASROCK Z77 Extreme 4

16 Gigs of Ram

Samsung Evo 500G SSD(Boot Drive)

Intel 160G SSD(I installed the game on this drive)

(2) EVGA GEFORCE GTX 660 with SLI Bridge

HP 2711x monitor

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

tonykurbanali, Apr 3, 2018
  3. ChuckPrim Win User
    PC wakes up without intervention when in sleep mode.

After my PC goes into sleep mode, it awakes without any command from me. Is there a fix for this?

ChuckPrim, Apr 3, 2018
  4. After awake my PC from sleep... Both Monitors show No Signal, but PC L

Hi lse123

When did this start? Has Windows recently updated drivers?

If you disconnect both monitors and then plug one back in does the monitor wake up ?

Your spec says Win 8.1, are you on 10?

What are you connecting your monitors to, integrated display ports, expansion card? (Models)

Have you tried upgrading or rolling back display driver?

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
  5. lse123 Win User
    win 10 Pro

I think is because I closed all windows and put it in sleep immediately
    hardly happens if give windows some time and after put it in sleep ... this way Never appear this... TO WAKE AND DISPLAYS NO SIGNAL

If you disconnect both monitors and then plug one back in does the monitor wake up ?
    NEVER TRIED - BUT WILL DO SO IF HAPPENS AGAIN

HDMI SMALL IN PC TO HDMI FULL IN MONITOR 4K LG

DVI-D IN PC TO HDMI KVM SWITCH TO HDMI IN MONITOR 2K 1080p LG

GRAPHICS CARD IS evga nvidia 2012-2013 model GEFORCE GTX 650 Ti 2GB GDDR5

lse123, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

After awake my PC from sleep... Both Monitors show No Signal, but PC L

1. After awake my PC from sleep... Both Monitors show No Signal, but PC L - Similar Threads - awake sleep Both

2. Icons in the Taskbar disappear after awaking the PC from Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons in the Taskbar disappear after awaking the PC from Sleep: Some or All icons in the taskbar disappear after waking PC from Sleep, or when the screen of the laptop was put down and was turned back up.This happens in more than 1 PC I own. And this happens in both laptop and desktop, and with OEM and Retail version of Windows 11.How to...
  3. Icons in the Taskbar disappear after awaking the PC from Sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons in the Taskbar disappear after awaking the PC from Sleep: Some or All icons in the taskbar disappear after waking PC from Sleep, or when the screen of the laptop was put down and was turned back up.This happens in more than 1 PC I own. And this happens in both laptop and desktop, and with OEM and Retail version of Windows 11.How to...
  4. Connected a new monitor to my pc and now both my monitors say “No Signal”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected a new monitor to my pc and now both my monitors say “No Signal”: I bought a new monitor and I connected it to my pc it was fine and after a day it stopped working and now both of my monitors say “No Signal”.I already tried disconnecting and switching the cables, as well as trying hdmi and Displayport and it doesn’t seem to be fixing...
  5. Connected a new monitor to my pc and now both my monitors say “No Signal”

Connected a new monitor to my pc and now both my monitors say “No Signal”: I bought a new monitor and I connected it to my pc it was fine and after a day it stopped working and now both of my monitors say “No Signal”.I already tried disconnecting and switching the cables, as well as trying hdmi and Displayport and it doesn’t seem to be fixing...
  6. Connected a new monitor to my pc and now both my monitors say “No Signal”

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My pc wont show signal after putting to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc wont show signal after putting to sleep mode: I have a custom-built pc and every time I try to use sleep mode it won't show any signal after turning it back on from sleep mode. The only way I get signal again is by turning off the power switch in the back and turning it back on. I have dual monitors and no signal shows...
  8. My pc wont show signal after putting to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc wont show signal after putting to sleep mode: I have a custom-built pc and every time I try to use sleep mode it won't show any signal after turning it back on from sleep mode. The only way I get signal again is by turning off the power switch in the back and turning it back on. I have dual monitors and no signal shows...
  9. My pc wont show signal after putting to sleep mode

10. my pc awake after sleep or hibernation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my pc awake after sleep or hibernation: Hello.I have two annoying problems about one year ago. 1)My laptop awake every day at 3:00 am!!!.I checked automatic maintenance and for sure i set at 12 noon and uncheck option '' allow to awake pc the spesific time''.But the problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i put my pc to sleep no signal when i awake