Windows 10: After Bios flashback to my motherboard Gigabyte B760M D2H DDR5...I am unable to activate my...

Discus and support After Bios flashback to my motherboard Gigabyte B760M D2H DDR5...I am unable to activate my... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am facing this strange issue of being unable to activate my windows even after logging into microsoft account. The only thing I did was bios... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SumiX 3D, Mar 4, 2024.

1. SumiX 3D Win User

After Bios flashback to my motherboard Gigabyte B760M D2H DDR5...I am unable to activate my...

I am facing this strange issue of being unable to activate my windows even after logging into microsoft account. The only thing I did was bios flashback to my motherboard Gigabyte B760M D2H DDR5 for updating bios as I was having SPD issues with the RAM. I didn't change any hardware. Motherboard , processor and RAM along with internet connection all are the same.

:)

SumiX 3D, Mar 4, 2024
  2. comcom Win User

Is BIOS flashback button important?

Hello, I saw this Asus [PRIME B550M-A (WI-FI)] motherboard then I noticed it does not have BIOS Flashback button. I am wondering should I get a motherboard with a BIOS Flashback button. I saw another more expensive model with BIOS Flashback button Asus [TUF GAMING B550M-PLUS WIFI II] PRIME B550M-A (WI-FI) PRIME B550M-A (WI-FI)|Motherboards|ASUS Global TUF GAMING B550M-PLUS WIFI II TUF GAMING B550M-PLUS WIFI II|Motherboards|ASUS Global Q1. Is BIOS flashback button important? Should I get a motherboard with a BIOS Flashback button? Q2. When do you need to flash BIOS? (I am a noob to flash bios) I read some people seems to struggle without bio flashback button Blocked Asus Prime B550M-A No POST - Troubleshooting - Linus Tech Tips Thanks ----- Update: Is using Asus USB BIOS FlashBack using a USB flash drive and by pressing the BIOS FlashBack button easier than traditional way of flashing BIOS? FYI: How to use Asus USB BIOS FlashBack [Motherboard] How to use USB BIOS FlashBack™? | Official Support | ASUS Global

comcom, Mar 4, 2024
  3. comcom Win User
    Is BIOS flashback button important?

Is using Asus USB BIOS FlashBack by using a USB flash drive and pressing the BIOS FlashBack button easier than traditional way of flashing BIOS? Is it only Asus motherboard has this USB BIOS FlashBack by using a USB flash drive and pressing the BIOS FlashBack button feature? FYI: How to use Asus USB BIOS FlashBack [Motherboard] How to use USB BIOS FlashBack™? | Official Support | ASUS Global

comcom, Mar 4, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

After Bios flashback to my motherboard Gigabyte B760M D2H DDR5...I am unable to activate my...

DDR5 memory by TEAMGROUP enters validation phase

Source: TEAMGROUP Successfully Develops Consumer-Grade DDR5 Memory and Is First To Enter the Validation Phase With Motherboard Manufacturers-TEAMGROUP

Brink, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

1. After Bios flashback to my motherboard Gigabyte B760M D2H DDR5...I am unable to activate my... - Similar Threads - Bios flashback motherboard

2. after updating my motherboard and bios i am unable to use any audio or microphone devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    after updating my motherboard and bios i am unable to use any audio or microphone devices: when i go to my audio options it says nvidia high definition audios and once i go to events it says,Device HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0071&SUBSYS_14623160&REV_1001\5&20d178a7&0&0001 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match. Last Device Instance Id:...
  3. after updating my motherboard and bios i am unable to use any audio or microphone devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after updating my motherboard and bios i am unable to use any audio or microphone devices: when i go to my audio options it says nvidia high definition audios and once i go to events it says,Device HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0071&SUBSYS_14623160&REV_1001\5&20d178a7&0&0001 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match. Last Device Instance Id:...
  4. after updating my motherboard and bios i am unable to use any audio or microphone devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. After Bios flashback to my motherboard Gigabyte B760M D2H DDR5...I am unable to activate my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Bios flashback to my motherboard Gigabyte B760M D2H DDR5...I am unable to activate my...: I am facing this strange issue of being unable to activate my windows even after logging into microsoft account. The only thing I did was bios flashback to my motherboard Gigabyte B760M D2H DDR5 for updating bios as I was having SPD issues with the RAM. I didn't change any...
  6. After Bios flashback to my motherboard Gigabyte B760M D2H DDR5...I am unable to activate my...

After Bios flashback to my motherboard Gigabyte B760M D2H DDR5...I am unable to activate my...: I am facing this strange issue of being unable to activate my windows even after logging into microsoft account. The only thing I did was bios flashback to my motherboard Gigabyte B760M D2H DDR5 for updating bios as I was having SPD issues with the RAM. I didn't change any...
  7. I'm unable to activate Windows after changing my motherboard

I'm unable to activate Windows after changing my motherboard: I recently had to change my motherboard after receiving one with faulty SATA ports, so this is my second time changing my motherboard this month, and therefore my second time activating Windows. I had found my old key for activating it, and it worked fine the first time I...
  8. I'm unable to activate Windows after changing my motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I'm unable to activate Windows after changing my motherboard: I recently had to change my motherboard after receiving one with faulty SATA ports, so this is my second time changing my motherboard this month, and therefore my second time activating Windows. I had found my old key for activating it, and it worked fine the first time I...
  9. I'm unable to activate Windows after changing my motherboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Unable to activate windows 10 after changing my motherboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to activate windows 10 after changing my motherboard: i just changed my motherboard and i am now unable to activate windows as i lost the box and the activation key i bought last time is there anyway i can activated without buying a new key?...