Windows 10: After Creators Update - Blue Screen - After Switching User Accounts

Discus and support After Creators Update - Blue Screen - After Switching User Accounts in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm having an issue since the Creators update. I have 3 user accounts on my Surface Book. Since the Creators update, after I switch user accounts I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sberti, May 4, 2017.

1. sberti Win User

After Creators Update - Blue Screen - After Switching User Accounts

I'm having an issue since the Creators update.
    I have 3 user accounts on my Surface Book. Since the Creators update, after I switch user accounts I will get a blue screen restart. But it seems like this happens after I open Edge and play a YouTube video.
    That is the only scenario and it happens every time.

The blue screen has the code:
    APC_INDEX_MISMATCH
    win32kfull.sys

Any suggestions on what to do about this?

:)

sberti, May 4, 2017

2. I cannot change my user account on my desktop

Hello community,

So I recently updated to Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, and this bug persisted in the update I was previously in, which was the original Windows 10 release for the public. I've been trying to switch to a Microsoft account, but when I go to open it up the
    screen to switch the user account, as well as any other program that requires you to sign into your Microsoft account, such as Xbox, Windows Store, etc., the screen to sign into my account disappears after 10 or so seconds at a solid color. Do any of you know
    how to fix this, as I am getting annoyed with my settings not getting synced with my laptop.

AndrewHansolo, May 4, 2017
  3. BLUE SCREEN ERROR causing automatic shutdown

My computer is automatically shutting down after sleep showing a blue screen saying- UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION ...........this seems happening after updating fall creators update by using update assistant........

ABHINANDANASAHU, May 4, 2017
  4. After Creators Update - Blue Screen - After Switching User Accounts

After Creators Update - Blue Screen - After Switching User Accounts [​IMG]
    Attention:

Before posting a BSOD thread, please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

If you need to add new information, please make a new post in your initial BSOD thread. Please do not make an extra new thread.

BSODHunter, May 5, 2017
  5. itbrydon Win User
    I had this exact BSOD when I was about to type into a note in Google Keep in Chrome. I did earlier in the day have multiple domain users logged in. In addition, after I ran the Surface Diagnostics Utility I failed the system assessment test with:
    "ERROR: no adapter for device 0" repeated over and over again. I contacted MS Support and they told me I should download the Surface Recovery Image from Download a recovery image for Microsoft Surface. I'll let you guys know if that fixes the issue.

itbrydon, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

After Creators Update - Blue Screen - After Switching User Accounts

1. After Creators Update - Blue Screen - After Switching User Accounts - Similar Threads - Creators Update Blue

2. black screen with cursor after switching user

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    black screen with cursor after switching user: When I try to switch to my signed in user account, I get a black screen with a cursor. I am unable to bring up task manager and have to hard reset. This has been happening since the last update. Windows 10 Pro...
  3. Blue screen after switching off HHD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen after switching off HHD: I have two HHD and SSD on my PC. Windows 10 is installed on SSD. I wanted to check if one of HHD is working properly and disconnected the other HHD. But when I connected it again, I got BSOD, it says that Windows 10 is not installed correctly. How can it happen?...
  4. cant switch user accounts after new windows update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cant switch user accounts after new windows update: hi guys, please help me. my pc auto updated to windows 10 new version . after that I cant switch to my other user accounts . I tried few steps to resolve this issue but I couldn't . thank you ....
  5. Blue screen after trying to switch administrator account into guest account

Blue screen after trying to switch administrator account into guest account: I have to delete my Microsoft accounts from the computer which I decided to give to other person. I tried to delete an administrator account but at first I used netplwiz command to turn the Administrator account into a guest account and then I intended to delete it....
  6. Getting Blue screens after switch to ssd

Getting Blue screens after switch to ssd: Hello, yesterday I replaced my aging hdd with a sdd in an attempt to keep my old pc somewhat usable. I installed a fresh copy of windows 10 since I did not need anything on the hdd. I have experienced about 10 blue screens since then. I am able to constantly get the blue...
  7. State of native apps on multiple user accounts after creators update

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    State of native apps on multiple user accounts after creators update: I haven't installed creators update yet but I have seen a few disturbing accounts of people saying the native app tiles and start menu entries are screwed up after the update for other user accounts on their machines. The apps such as store, mail, calendar etc look ok for the...
  8. Blue screen after installing Creators Update

Blue screen after installing Creators Update: I've been running Windows 10 Education on my Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe based system for 2ys now and as far as I remember haven't had a blue screen So I rebuilt my machine today with Windows 10 Enterprise Build 15063.138 and now when I try to play MP4 or MKV files I get a...
  9. Black screen after switching accounts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen after switching accounts: win key/L....select account..enter pw....get black screen with cursor. ctrl/alt/delete does nothing and suggestions i've tried do nothing. very annoying 22731
  10. Screen calibration resetting after Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen calibration resetting after Creators Update: My wife and I just updated to the creators update and now whenever we launch a video game the screen calibration resets. (Everything gets brighter.) I have looked on nvidia's forums and microsoft's forums and I haven't found any solutions. Other people are also getting this...