Windows 10: After Factory Setting, Stuck in Blue Screen

Discus and support After Factory Setting, Stuck in Blue Screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I've read many have gone through this issue before but I still can't seem to get out from the blue screen of death. I did not back-up the drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Soorah, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Soorah Win User

After Factory Setting, Stuck in Blue Screen

Hi, I've read many have gone through this issue before but I still can't seem to get out from the blue screen of death. I did not back-up the drive because i thought "factory setting" would only remove my files, did not know it would remove the drive and windows!

My computer is Acer Aspire R3-131T

Keep in mind, I have been trying to fix this computer for months, and I have done the basic fixes. I also have not been able to reboot the system via devices (the laptop would not accept it). Is there a specific "command prompt" I should write?

Please help me with this.

:)

Soorah, Jul 27, 2018
  2. Marby Rey Win User

WINDOWS 10 BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH STUCK!!! HELP!! And general fixes

Hi,

There are several factors that might cause this issue. To narrow down the concern, kindly answer the following questions.

• What changes have you made prior to this concern?
    • Are you still experiencing the same issue in safe mode?
    • How did you reset the computer? Is it factory reset or you reinstalled Windows 10 while keeping your files?

For now, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors provided on this
    article.

Marby Rey, Jul 27, 2018
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 27, 2018
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

1. After Factory Setting, Stuck in Blue Screen - Similar Threads - Factory Setting Stuck

2. Stuck on black screen after resetting pc to factory settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on black screen after resetting pc to factory settings: My screen has been stuck on a black screen for over an hour now after I have decided to "Reset this PC" and "Keep My Files" after I did a Windows Update. My laptop was working really fine before the update too. I should probably also say that I have tried other options before...
  3. Stuck on black screen after resetting pc to factory settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on black screen after resetting pc to factory settings: My screen has been stuck on a black screen for over an hour now after I have decided to "Reset this PC" and "Keep My Files" after there was an error in my Windows Update. My laptop was working really fine before the update too. I should probably also say that I have tried...
  4. Stuck on black screen after resetting pc to factory settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on black screen after resetting pc to factory settings: My screen has been stuck on a black screen for over an hour now after I have decided to "Reset this PC" and "Keep My Files" after there was an error in my Windows Update. My laptop was working really fine before the update too. I should probably also say that I have tried...
  5. Blue screen after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen after factory reset: I factory reset my computer hoping for the device to run faster but after factory resetting the computer blue screens with stop code :NTFS FILE SYSTEM it will restart and after that the exact same blue screen will show up after it has automatically restarted. I have already...
  6. Blue screen after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen after factory reset: I factory reset my computer hoping for the device to run faster but after factory resetting the computer blue screens with stop code :NTFS FILE SYSTEM it will restart and after that the exact same blue screen will show up after it has automatically restarted. I have already...
  7. Blue screen after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. blue screen of death after trying to reset settings to factory

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue screen of death after trying to reset settings to factory: hello,my data lost lost when i login today and then try to reset to factory settings to resolve the issue, while doing so i then receive the blue screen of death. It would now end up in a endless cycle of it as a result. Then to try to effectively shutdown the the PC and...
  9. Blue screen after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen after factory reset: Need solution for "why did my pc restart?" my dell desktop was fine before I did the factory reset. After the reset was finished and the screen said hi there lets get a few basic things out of the way so i filled out the country and language, after there it does not pass....
  10. blue screen after factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blue screen after factory reset: Need solution for "why did my pc restart?" my dell desktop was fine before I did the factory reset. After the reset was finished and the screen said hi there lets get a few basic things out of the way so i filled out the country and language until i got to here [IMG]...