Windows 10: after i got the logitech mx mechanical keyboard, when i go full-screen in games the windows...

Discus and support after i got the logitech mx mechanical keyboard, when i go full-screen in games the windows... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i got this keyboard a while ago, and now every time i go full-screen in games, the windows key suddenly stops working? when i turn onscreen keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JackyB0B:, Dec 3, 2023.

1. JackyB0B: Win User

after i got the logitech mx mechanical keyboard, when i go full-screen in games the windows...

i got this keyboard a while ago, and now every time i go full-screen in games, the windows key suddenly stops working? when i turn onscreen keyboard on, the windows key is being registered, but just not doing anything? when i run SFC /scannow in cmd, it starts working again until i go fullscreen in a game. is there any way to fix this?

:)

JackyB0B:, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Eaglepi Win User

Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues

Thank you as well. I have no owned a corded mouse in 15 years or since they had wireless mice. Can I do the steps backwards, meaning do the keyboard first rather than the mouse since I will need a working mouse to do all this?

Eaglepi, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard

I Called Logitech and explained my problem. They advised me that I need to connect directly to my PC/Laptop so it will pair with my MX Keyboard. They said the problem is that I connect the mouse with a Hub.

We did finally get it to "unify" and now I'm back using the M510 mouse. I'll give it a day to see if it can work now. If not, I'll bring the MX Keyboard back to Best Buy.

Thanks for your help

Tony

The Pool Commish, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Chino Win User

after i got the logitech mx mechanical keyboard, when i go full-screen in games the windows...

Logitech G Launches G512 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with GX Blue Switches

Logitech G, a brand of Logitech dedicated to creating high performance gaming gear, today announced the Logitech G512 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard and a new mechanical gaming switch option, GX Blue. The Logitech G512 is a high-performance mechanical gaming keyboard built on the award-winning design of the G413 and G513. The keyboard offers three different key switch choices - Tactile, Linear and the new GX Blue. The introduction of the GX Blue key switch, which will also be available on the Logitech G513 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, further expands our lineup of mechanical key switches available on our industry leading keyboards.

"We're excited to bring more choice to gamers," said Ujesh Desai, vice president and general manager of Logitech Gaming. "With three different mechanical switch choices now on our Logitech G512 and G513 keyboards, gamers can pick the switch profile and experience they want."

after i got the logitech mx mechanical keyboard, when i go full-screen in games the windows... uMkKuP8QE8C1zjfW_thm.jpg

after i got the logitech mx mechanical keyboard, when i go full-screen in games the windows... LVI5vBTMw3ocMFah_thm.jpg

after i got the logitech mx mechanical keyboard, when i go full-screen in games the windows... UBVYzxQDdUUmvMUC_thm.jpg

after i got the logitech mx mechanical keyboard, when i go full-screen in games the windows... vxgcRM105PazZcIz_thm.jpg

The Logitech G512 and G513 will offer three key switches to fit personal player preferences. Select from Tactile, Linear, or the new GX Blue key switch. The Tactile key switch provides discernible actuation for gamers who prefer direct feedback, while the Linear version delivers a smooth keystroke. The new GX Blue key switch provides audible "click" feedback during actuation, for snappy actuation you can feel and hear.

Powered by Logitech G's exclusive LIGHTSYNC technology, the Logitech G512 takes RGB lighting to the next level. Light and animation effects can be customized across approximately 16.8 million colors, with four lighting zones using the free Logitech Gaming Software (LGS).

The Logitech G512 features an anodized and brushed aircraft-grade 5052 aluminum top case for a slim, premium design with rigid durability. An integrated USB cable connects the USB 2.0 passthrough port to its own input for 100 percent power throughout. The mechanical gaming keyboard is available in Carbon (Black).

In addition, Logitech G also announced that it will be providing early access to a new software experience named G Hub. Still in early stages of development, our eventual aim with G Hub is to create a software experience that provides the same functionality and benefits of Logitech Gaming Software, but with a modern, easy-to-use interface and enhanced capabilities. By opening this early access experience to the community, we hope to gather feedback that will help us to make the G Hub experience even better.

Pricing and Availability
    The Logitech G512 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with a choice of Tactile, Linear or GX Blue key switches is expected to be available on logitech.com and at select retailers in Asia Pacific beginning June 2018 for a suggested retail price of $99.99. The Logitech G513 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with GX Blue key switches is expected to be available in the United States, Canada and select countries in Europe beginning June 2018 for a suggested retail price of $149.99. The G Hub early access is expected to be available in July 2018.

PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS
    • Height: 132 mm
    • Width: 455 mm
    • Depth: 34 mm
    • Weight: (w/o cable): 1020 g
    • Cable: 1.8 m
    ROMER-G TACTILE OR LINEAR SWITCHES:
    • Durability: 70 million keypresses
    • Actuation distance: 1.5 mm
    • Actuation force: 45 g
    • Total travel distance: 3.2 mm
    KEYBOARD SPECIFICATIONS:
    • Connection Type: USB 2.0
    • USB Protocol: USB 2.0
    • Indicator LIghts (LED): Yes
    • USB Ports (Built-in): Yes, 2.0
    • Backlighting: Yes, RGB per key lighting
    • Special Keys:
    • Lighting Controls: FN+F5/F6/F7
    • Game Mode: FN+F8
    • Media Controls: FN+F9/F10/F11/F12
    • Volume Contros:FN+ PRTSC/SCRLK/PAUSE
    • Programmable FN keys via Logitech Gaming Software

Chino, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

1. after i got the logitech mx mechanical keyboard, when i go full-screen in games the windows... - Similar Threads - got logitech mechanical

2. after i got the logitech mx mechanical keyboard, when i go full-screen in games the windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after i got the logitech mx mechanical keyboard, when i go full-screen in games the windows...: i got this keyboard a while ago, and now every time i go full-screen in games, the windows key suddenly stops working? when i turn onscreen keyboard on, the windows key is being registered, but just not doing anything? when i run SFC /scannow in cmd, it starts working again...
  3. Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard: I have a Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard attached to my Plugable USB 3.0 Hub for my MS Surface Pro7. The MX Keyboard works fine its the Mouse that hangs up, and also the scroll function at times stops. If I power off/on then it works again, then the scroll works. I have...
  4. Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard: I have a Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard attached to my Plugable USB 3.0 Hub for my MS Surface Pro7. The MX Keyboard works fine its the Mouse that hangs up, and also the scroll function at times stops. If I power off/on then it works again, then the scroll works. I have...
  5. Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. New Alienware CHERRY MX mechanical keyboards on m15 and m17 R4 laptops

in Windows 10 News
    New Alienware CHERRY MX mechanical keyboards on m15 and m17 R4 laptops: If you’re serious about dominating virtual battle arenas, check out the addition of the CHERRY MX mechanical keyboards on the new thin and powerful Alienware m15 and m17 R4 laptops. Gaming is better than ever on Windows 10, with games in 4K, DirectX 12 and...
  7. The Games wont go to full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Games wont go to full screen: When I play Minecraft Java Edition when press fullscreen the Game crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-games-wont-go-to-full-screen/84ec3ba4-5588-408e-a2a3-3e575f465a5f
  8. logitech anywhere mouse mx

logitech anywhere mouse mx: Help; Sometime in the past few months the mouse function changed in Win 10 pro. When you copy an item, it will not paste, anywhere. Running this process returns to the desktop screen. Installed an Microsoft 4000 wireless mouse, but the cursor shook so badly I could not...
  9. games won't go full screen

games won't go full screen: Just as the title says, my games wont go full screen, when i go to the option in game to change it go full screen it just reverts back to window mode....
  10. I can't make games go full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't make games go full screen: On my laptop keyboard fn+f11 just lowers the volume. Games are opening as maximized screen but not full screen. 99986