Windows 10: After initial Dell loading screen, computer restarts.

Discus and support After initial Dell loading screen, computer restarts. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After upgrading to windows 10, I was able to use it. But, when I tried turning my computer back on the next day, it would restart after the Dell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PandaSuperHappy, Nov 7, 2015.

1. After initial Dell loading screen, computer restarts.

After upgrading to windows 10, I was able to use it. But, when I tried turning my computer back on the next day, it would restart after the Dell loading screen would go away. It will go through this reboot cycle and never end. Ive tried pulling up the advanced boot options but it never works. The only things I can boot up are the regular boot options and the start up options. When going into the boot options I ran the scan that you can do (I forgot what it was called) and it said that everything was fine, that there were no problems. Im unsure as to why this problem started, or, how to fix it.

:)

PandaSuperHappy, Nov 7, 2015

2. Windows 10 stuck in reboot loop

After upgrading to windows 10, I was able to use it. But, when I tried turning my computer back on the next day, it would restart after the Dell loading screen would go away. It will go through this reboot
    cycle and never end. Ive tried pulling up the advanced boot options but it never works. The only things I can boot up are the regular boot options and the start up options. When going into the boot options I ran the scan that you can do (I forgot what it was
    called) and it said that everything was fine, that there were no problems. Im unsure as to why this problem started, or, how to fix it.

Original title: After initial Dell loading screen, computer restarts.

PandaSuperHappy, Nov 7, 2015
  3. lxz98251 Win User
    windows 10 restart loop

After finishing installing windows 10 on my computer, my computer can't go past the loading screen. After it goes to the DELL screen with the f2 and f12 bootup options, it goes to a loading screen with a microsoft logo, then it goes to another loading
    screen with a slightly larger microsoft logo. After the wheels spin around a few times, there will be a text below it saying "restarting..." and computer restarts, repeating the process over and over again. I have tried downloading a ISO and burning it onto
    a CD and put it into the computer, however everytime I press f12 and select my boot device as"CD/DVD/CD-RW Device:HL-DT-STDV" it still goes to the loading screens and the computer restarts again. Is there any other way to fix this or will the computer be unable
    to start from now on? Please help, thank you.

lxz98251, Nov 7, 2015
  4. Kyhi Win User

After initial Dell loading screen, computer restarts.

Kyhi, Nov 7, 2015
  5. How do I boot from the setup media? I downloaded the version I needed, and put it on a SD card. When I go into the boot options, the SD card doesnt show up.

PandaSuperHappy, Nov 8, 2015
  6. Kyhi Win User
    USB or DVD
    SD not considered a bootable device

Kyhi, Nov 8, 2015
  7. It is an 18.8 GB file, but all I have are 16GB flash drives. Would there be a way to compress it to have it be able to fit onto the flash drive? Ive tried putting it into a ZIP file, but that didnt work. Will I need to buy a new flash drive to be able to do this?

8. After initial Dell loading screen, computer restarts.

I just tried making it into an .iso file and running it that way. When I run the USB, it tell me "Disk I/O Error, replace the disk and press any key to continue" I do so, and replace the USB. When I press a key, it says "No boot device available"

9. Kyhi Win User
  10. So I put the Creation Tool onto a CD, and it tells me "No boot device available." But before it says that, it sits on a black screen for about a minute then gives me that message.

PandaSuperHappy, Nov 9, 2015
  11. YOU
    You Win User
    I'm not sure about what exactly are doing, but the correct way to create bootable media is to double-click the exe media creation tool. The tool will download Windows and can choose to install it to a CD or USB drive in the tool.

12. YOU
    You Win User
    Simply burning the exe to a disk does nothing.

13. After initial Dell loading screen, computer restarts.

Oh thank you! That helps a lot, I didnt know that

PandaSuperHappy, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

After initial Dell loading screen, computer restarts.

1. After initial Dell loading screen, computer restarts. - Similar Threads - initial Dell loading

2. Dell Xps 8930 stuck on dell loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Xps 8930 stuck on dell loading screen: Hey guys,After using the power button to force a shutdown on my pc, I have encountered some issues with booting it up. The first 30 seconds is normal, but while the dell logo is shown and is loading, the screen freezes entirely. I have tried restarting again, but that attempt...
  3. how to remove login screen the initial loading screen after bootup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how to remove login screen the initial loading screen after bootup: Hi,I am using a Lattepanda V1 device that operates on Windows 10 and launches a specific application after starting up. I have not configured a lock screen password. However, I encounter a login screen the initial loading screen that I wish to bypass.Does anyone have any...
  4. how to remove login screen the initial loading screen after bootup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove login screen the initial loading screen after bootup: Hi,I am using a Lattepanda V1 device that operates on Windows 10 and launches a specific application after starting up. I have not configured a lock screen password. However, I encounter a login screen the initial loading screen that I wish to bypass.Does anyone have any...
  5. how to remove login screen the initial loading screen after bootup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Computer seems to be reset and if restarted is stuck on the loading screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer seems to be reset and if restarted is stuck on the loading screen: So I turned on my computer, it started normally. it was also normal in the login procces, when I got into my computer though, all of my apps, files, wallpapers were gone. I panicked , I also tried to open chrome but it opened an error...
  7. KB4501375 update not loading after restarting computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4501375 update not loading after restarting computer: Have been trying to install latest update KB4501375 down loads but when asked to restart , after restart computer goes to 30% load then restarts computer but then goes into black screen with spinning dots and have to remove down load , reset to previous time , happens all...
  8. KB4501375 update not loading after restarting computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4501375 update not loading after restarting computer: Have been trying to install latest update KB4501375 down loads but when asked to restart , after restart computer goes to 30% load then restarts computer but then goes into black screen with spinning dots and have to remove down load , reset to previous time , happens all...
  9. No internet connection unless computer restart after initial startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet connection unless computer restart after initial startup: The concern is when the user logs in for the first time in the A.M. to start the day in office; the internet icon shows internet access, but when tries to browse or access Outlook for emails. Browser ends up with the error “This Site can’t provide a secure connection – sent...
  10. BIOS not showing up on the initial loading screen

in Windows 10 Support
    BIOS not showing up on the initial loading screen: hello everyone when i first started windows (windows XP) i always entered the BIOS through the use of the f keys at what i call the "initial boot menu" as i got older i jumped with the changes with windows and now i am at windows 10 after making the jump from 8.1 ....