Windows 10: After installation of Windows 10, PC can't be started

Discus and support After installation of Windows 10, PC can't be started in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After installation of Windows 10, PC can't be turned on via power button. After pressing a power button, only fans start working, but PC doesn't boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by steviee, Nov 11, 2015.

1. steviee Win User

After installation of Windows 10, PC can't be started

After installation of Windows 10, PC can't be turned on via power button. After pressing a power button, only fans start working, but PC doesn't boot and monitor is still off.

But if I switch off/on the power button on the power supply, PC can be then started normally.

I updated BIOS, but it didn't solve this issue. I guess there must be an issue within MB/BIOS and Windows10, but have no idea how to solve this?

:)

steviee, Nov 11, 2015

2. Starup repair in windows 10

I can't able to start my pc after installing windows 10 it loading while start up as automatic repair then diagnosing your pc after that it ask me again and again to restart my pc

MpkPraveen, Nov 11, 2015
  3. fatbear Win User
    blinking desktop

This is BS you don't get it the PCs are not responding to those commands. How would someone download display driver if they can't get in. The worst part is after downloading Windows 10 I told it to install later. Next time I started PC it started the
    install on its own. I never had a chance.

fatbear, Nov 11, 2015
  4. YOU
    You Win User

5. check bios for achi boot mode instead of ide.

lopedoggie, Nov 12, 2015
  6. steviee Win User
    It didn't help at all...

steviee, Nov 12, 2015
  7. NavyLCDR New Member
  8. steviee Win User

steviee, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. After installation of Windows 10, PC can't be started - Similar Threads - installation can't started

2. I can't start installation on a new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't start installation on a new PC: Hello, I'm experiencing rather unusual issue where my new PC cannot proceed with the installation of an OS.After I finished building PC, first configuration loaded correctly and BIOS works properly. I've created Windows 10 installation on a USB drive, but every time I tried...
  3. I can't start installation on a new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't start installation on a new PC: Hello, I'm experiencing rather unusual issue where my new PC cannot proceed with the installation of an OS.After I finished building PC, first configuration loaded correctly and BIOS works properly. I've created Windows 10 installation on a USB drive, but every time I tried...
  4. I can't start installation on a new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't start windows after installing a solid drive

Can't start windows after installing a solid drive: Today i have installed a solid drive. And windows can't start no more.I can't even reset to factory from a recovery point because it gives me nothing but errors and bugs.The system work fine only if i disable from bios HDD 1 and 2if HDD 0 only is enable then it works.if i...
  6. Can't start windows after installing a solid drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't start windows after installing a solid drive: Today i have installed a solid drive. And windows can't start no more.I can't even reset to factory from a recovery point because it gives me nothing but errors and bugs.The system work fine only if i disable from bios HDD 1 and 2if HDD 0 only is enable then it works.if i...
  7. PC will not start after installing Windows 10 Feature Update 1903.

PC will not start after installing Windows 10 Feature Update 1903.: I have installed Windows 10 Feature Update 1903 and now my PC will not start after overnight shut down. I installed it yesterday and after a few hours of shutdown it would not re-start. I removed the update feature from my PC and no problems. I re-downloaded the...
  8. New PC can't install windows 10

New PC can't install windows 10: I currently just built a new PC and have purchased a DVD for windows 10. Unfortunately the motherboard has UEFI so it wouldn't install. I wiped the SSD and started over the installation but with a bootable flash drive instead. Now I keep getting the "whea uncorrectable error"...
  9. Windows 10 USB installer can't start

Windows 10 USB installer can't start: I'm trying to install Windows 10 from a retail USB installer on a new system I built, and suddenly the installer crashes every time as it tries to initialize. Right after I choose install 64-bit, it starts to load then goes to a blue screen with code 0xc000021a. Thing is, I...
  10. Windows 10 not started after installing Skinpack.

Windows 10 not started after installing Skinpack.: Recently i installed Mac OS X skinpack from https://skinpacks.com/download/windo...s-x-skin-pack/ this website. The work fine until restart my system. When i restart my system, the windows 10 become stretched. So i try to uninstall the skinpack. After uninstall, i restart my...