Windows 10: After latest Fall Creator's Update, Constant Outlook Notifications

Discus and support After latest Fall Creator's Update, Constant Outlook Notifications in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi, Ever since the fall creator's update, whenever I come back from an extended period of time to my computer (like when I get to the office in the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by dEaFTOLiGhT, Jan 24, 2018.

1. After latest Fall Creator's Update, Constant Outlook Notifications

Hi,

Ever since the fall creator's update, whenever I come back from an extended period of time to my computer (like when I get to the office in the morning), Outlook notifications with the chime sound pop up in the lower right corner for every e-mail I received since I had been gone. Is there any way to fix this? IIRC, didn't it just give you one notification before telling you you got 100 e-mails (or however many you got)?

:)

dEaFTOLiGhT, Jan 24, 2018

2. Windows 10 Mail Notifications Not Working

I have 2 laptops, 1 desktop, 2 tablets update to fall creators update and notifications work OK. The updates on a couple of devices was painful but got done eventually.

Techbuzzard, Jan 24, 2018
  3. Hydrilus Win User
    Windows 10 Mail Notifications Not Working

I contacted MS through their chat and had a tech walk me through a couple of options, no fix though. They did mention that this issue is known, and apparently (as far as they believe) caused by the Fall Creators Update.

"Fall Creator's Update (RS3): notification banner on outlook 2016 is not working after Windows 10 1709 update – ACTIVE"

Apparently, the next update/fix for this is tentatively scheduled for release in the 2nd or 3rd week of this month. I will be patient and look forward to that fix for now. Not having notifications isn't killing me since I've come from a Windows 7 laptop
    but, it is a nice little feature I could get used to!

I'll check back when the update is out and hopefully post that it was fixed!

Hydrilus, Jan 24, 2018
  4. After latest Fall Creator's Update, Constant Outlook Notifications

Caledon Ken, Jan 24, 2018
  5. Thanks, that helps. But, is there any way to make it so it doesn't show for every individual email? I don't want to not get any notification at all.

dEaFTOLiGhT, Jan 24, 2018
  6. skcusime Win User
    Next time you get a notification, right click on it, and select "turn off notifications from Outlook"

skcusime, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

After latest Fall Creator's Update, Constant Outlook Notifications

1. After latest Fall Creator's Update, Constant Outlook Notifications - Similar Threads - latest Fall Creator's

2. Fall creators update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fall creators update.: How do i stop or block this virus you call the fall creators update, 3 times this year it's uploaded itself onto my computer and every time i've had to revert to the previous build. Each time it installs itself i loose 3-4 hours of work time because i can't use my computer,...
  3. INetCookies after Fall Creators Update...

in Browsers and Email
    INetCookies after Fall Creators Update...: Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but I thought it was more browser than OS related. Anyway, after last week's v1709 update, CCleaner has been deleting a file it never used to. C:\Users\UserId\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\deprecated.cookie It shows up...
  4. BSOD after Fall Creators update, 0x000000c8

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after Fall Creators update, 0x000000c8: Hello. I'm having BSODs and other problems like start menu not working after upgrading to v1709. The strange thing is that BSODs occur only when pc turns on, meaning no BSOD when I restart. I even tried a clean install from different 1709 .ISO and still getting BSODs....
  5. Outlook disappeared on Windows 10 Fall creator update!

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook disappeared on Windows 10 Fall creator update!: After doing the update for Windows 10 after restart Outlook says it can't open due to missing files and insert disc which I can no longer find but I'm also not sure I didn't download Office online. 99630
  6. Mouse lag after fall creators update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mouse lag after fall creators update: After installing the last big fall creators update, I'm getting mouse lag, not only in games but also inside of windows. The mouse will sort of pause when I mouse over things that might highlight in windows. I already reinstalled the Logitech software, and I updated the...
  7. Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update: Has anyone installed it yet? If so did it break anything for you? Debating If I should update or not. 95662
  8. fall creator update

fall creator update: Is there a general chart which might give info on when i would get fcu. I went from 7 to 10 just a couple weeks before free 10 stopped. 97324
  9. Fall Creators Update

Fall Creators Update: I just bit the bullet and went to Microsoft site and tried to install it. It hung up stuck on 24% and stayed there for an hour so I pulled the plug and it has gone back to the previous version. Now what? 99881
  10. Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update: I work for a company that has about 200 desktop and laptop running Windows 10 (most are HP's)on our own domain and after the fall creators update, we have experienced Unauthenticated network messages as well as download issues in all browsers (Edge, IE 11, Chrome, Firefox)....