Windows 10: After latest update. Chrome 64Bit won't let me change instances

Discus and support After latest update. Chrome 64Bit won't let me change instances in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi My Desktop computer, which is on the beta for Win10, just updated. This happens a lot, but this time it majorly messed up Chrome. I run the 64... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by phillycodehound, Sep 4, 2016.

1. After latest update. Chrome 64Bit won't let me change instances

Hi

My Desktop computer, which is on the beta for Win10, just updated. This happens a lot, but this time it majorly messed up Chrome. I run the 64 Bit version of Chrome and up until now every Win10 update hasn't mucked up anything. now when I go to change accounts in Chrome (See attached image), It won't even give me a drop down. This messes up my whole flow.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks

After latest update. Chrome 64Bit won't let me change instances [​IMG]

:)

phillycodehound, Sep 4, 2016
  2. mndwgz Win User

Windows 10 64-bit but almost every program is running 32-bit

My Skype is running in 32bit mode. Update says I have the latest, Skype download site won't let you pick 64bit, just for desktop. It's a little fuzzy looking.

Task Manager says Chrome and Office 2007 are also both running in 32bit.

i3-2120

10.0 RAM

64-bit OS Win 10

Nvidia GTX 750Ti

When do I get my hololens?

mndwgz, Sep 4, 2016
  3. Windows 10 problems with colour scheme, printer, update and app

The latest windows 10 update has changed my default browser and will not let me set this back to Google Chrome - how do I reverse the latest updates?

David Knowles

DavidKnowlesZQ., Sep 4, 2016
Thema:

After latest update. Chrome 64Bit won't let me change instances

1. After latest update. Chrome 64Bit won't let me change instances - Similar Threads - latest update Chrome

2. it won't let me change pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    it won't let me change pin: the power went out and when I turned on the pc again I got met with the bit key screen so I got the bit key. Then it said that my pin had to change for security changes on this device which is **** retarded but whatever, then when I press the "set up key" button literally...
  3. it won't let me change pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it won't let me change pin: the power went out and when I turned on the pc again I got met with the bit key screen so I got the bit key. Then it said that my pin had to change for security changes on this device which is **** retarded but whatever, then when I press the "set up key" button literally...
  4. Windows 11 won't let me download Chrome

Windows 11 won't let me download Chrome: I just bought a new Asus laptop and I can't download Chrome. I am told to turn off "S mode" but the instructions are for Windows 10 and don't work . How do I download Chrome on this new laptop?...
  5. Windows 11 won't let me download Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won't let me download Chrome: I just bought a new Asus laptop and I can't download Chrome. I am told to turn off "S mode" but the instructions are for Windows 10 and don't work . How do I download Chrome on this new laptop?...
  6. It won't let me change the time zone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won't let me change the time zone: Yesterday I reinstalled windows and everything is perfect, except for the fact that it does not allow me to change the time zone in the settings or in the control panel. In the settings I see the option in gray as disabled and I can not change it to have my time zone. I hope...
  7. My computer won't let let me update

My computer won't let let me update: So I have this desktop from 2011 I believe that originally ran on windows 7 home premium. Well I've had windows 10 installed for quite some time, it ran slow and I was aware I had viruses, unfortunately I don't have a virus cleaner and I can't afford one, so I figured I could...
  8. Windows won't let me update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won't let me update: I recently purchased an external SSD and was hoping to install the latest Windows 10 updates on my PC. When I try to do this, however, it says: "Updates are available, but we temporarily need some space to download. Remove some things you don't need right now and we'll try...
  9. S-Mode & Won't Let Me Change

in Windows 10 Customization
    S-Mode & Won't Let Me Change: I have a valid Windows 10 program, purchased a couple of years ago, not shared with anyone. My computer froze multiple times yesterday while trying to reboot. I tried re-setting to the previous day's reset point when it was working just fine, but nothing. The only way to get...
  10. windows won't let me update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows won't let me update: windows won't let me update KB2267602. forum help is for windows 8 from 2014. I need current help. thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-wont-let-me-update/69055692-780b-4979-bc81-40b8f378f95c