Windows 10: After login, Windows 10 goes into new mode & says "Just a Moment..."

Discus and support After login, Windows 10 goes into new mode & says "Just a Moment..." in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Windows 10 laptop was having problems after login. I did system restore and it's working fine now. But I was curious to know what the heck my PC was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bobkemp2123, Jun 8, 2018.

1. After login, Windows 10 goes into new mode & says "Just a Moment..."

My Windows 10 laptop was having problems after login. I did system restore and it's working fine now.
    But I was curious to know what the heck my PC was doing.

After logging into Windows successfully, the desktop displayed and then immediately this screen popped up:

After login, Windows 10 goes into new mode & says "Just a Moment..." [​IMG]

This screen with black border and 5 icons at bottom is something that I haven't seen before. What is this? This screen eventually errored out with "Try Again" message.
    Thanks.
    Bob

:)

Bobkemp2123, Jun 8, 2018

2. Windows 10 Activation Stuck on "Just a Moment"

I've seen other posts about hanging on installs, but I am not trying an install. Just got a new Lenovo X1 Carbon with Win 10 installed. Powered up and went through a few activation steps. Chose the Express installation. Now I am stuck with a screen that
    says "Just a Moment" with spinning circles. Tried to reboot, but it goes back to the same screen after booting every time. Any suggestions?

Makemeweak, Jun 9, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Login issues

Hi Smith,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

I suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking and check if the issue persists.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

• If it logs in Create a new user account and link the Microsoft account and check if the issue persists.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 9, 2018
Thema:

After login, Windows 10 goes into new mode & says "Just a Moment..."

1. After login, Windows 10 goes into new mode & says "Just a Moment..." - Similar Threads - login goes mode

2. PC Frozen on "Just a Moment" after new install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Frozen on "Just a Moment" after new install: Hello,I have a PC that i have loaded a new install of windows to from one of our WDS images. The image works on every other PC except for this one. The pc installs Windows and reboots to get me in to the OOBE but freezes on the Just a moment screen before it can load up.I...
  3. PC Frozen on "Just a Moment" after new install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Frozen on "Just a Moment" after new install: Hello,I have a PC that i have loaded a new install of windows to from one of our WDS images. The image works on every other PC except for this one. The pc installs Windows and reboots to get me in to the OOBE but freezes on the Just a moment screen before it can load up.I...
  4. PC Frozen on "Just a Moment" after new install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Blue screen ''Just a moment'' after login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen ''Just a moment'' after login: Everytime I turn on my HP laptop and I login, a blue rectangle with a text saying ''Just a moment'' appears. It goes away after 10/15 seconds, when I can finally see my desktop. How can I fix this issue? submitted by /u/Fra3278 [link] [comments]...
  6. Stuck in login screen and saying Just A Moment

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in login screen and saying Just A Moment: Today, one of my friends asked me that his computer wasn't starting. He showed me this: He said this happened after he turned on his pc, yesterday.I told him to follow some steps since i know a bit about troubleshooting windows. So i told him to hard restart his pc, then go...
  7. Windows 10 Just a moment after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Just a moment after reset: I was trying to reset my pc to clean it up, and while resetting it I accidentally turned it off. now when I power it up, it says "just a moment" for around 5 minutes, and then gives me a screen that says other user. I don't know how to log in from here, and a majority of...
  8. Blue 'Just a moment' screen after login

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Blue 'Just a moment' screen after login: Am on Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 build 19041.329 The past few days, everytime i enter password to login, i get a blue screen saying "Just a moment" which sits there for a minute or two before proceeding to desktop. I assume it is related to the last update. Is it anything I...
  9. Just a moment

Just a moment: Wheel spinning - blue screen - "Just a moment" Been happening for sometime now. I suspect it is stuck in a loop, What can I do to avoid screwing things up any worse than they are? This started after I had to do a Reset after trying to upgrade from Windows 10 version 1703...
  10. New Dell stuck at Just a moment..

New Dell stuck at Just a moment..: Good morning, I've seen countless threads about this same subject however I couldn't find a viable solution. Most posts talk about upgrading to windows 10 however this is a brand new PC purchased yesterday. I'm helping a co-worker set it up and of course something happens...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after i log in windows 10 i receive a just a moment