Windows 10: After redeeming minecraft windows 10 gift code this happens.

Discus and support After redeeming minecraft windows 10 gift code this happens. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Okay I went ahead followed the instructions to the "Letter" every single step and checked it multiple times. And when i finally install minecraft i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by realflow100, Jul 29, 2015.

1. After redeeming minecraft windows 10 gift code this happens.

Okay I went ahead followed the instructions to the "Letter" every single step and checked it multiple times.
    And when i finally install minecraft i get a trial and time limit 90 minutes and it says "buy"
    HELP??? This shouldn't of happened! Trying to get free windows 10 minecraft and it wouldn't work!!
    (this was done in a virtual machine but performance was better than acceptable so minecraft ran smooth regardless. shouldn't effect it?)

I tried and it just wouldn't work. Tried uninstalling minecraft and reinstalling it and restarting. Nope. Still wants me to buy it. and it's still the trial.
    I don't know where else to get help from because the microsoft forums don't even reply to me and mojang said it's not their problem.

:)

realflow100, Jul 29, 2015
  2. BrycePyle Win User

Minecraft: Windows 10 edition not installing

I redeemed my gift code for minecraft windows 10 edition and it used the code but minecraft didn't start installing.

Please help!

BrycePyle, Jul 29, 2015
  3. My gift code isnt working

I was trying to redeem my minecraft windows 10 gift code and it says ive already redeemed it and I havent

TysonPikachu, Jul 29, 2015
  4. After redeeming minecraft windows 10 gift code this happens.

Hmm.. Are you using the same microsoft account when you claim it and when you login?

lonewolfsstuck, Jul 30, 2015
  5. vgchat Win User
    You have to already own the game. Otherwise it will cost you $10.

vgchat, Jul 30, 2015
  6. swarfega Win User
    Log in to your Minecraft account on Mojang's website and follow the links in your account page to redeem it.

swarfega, Aug 1, 2015
  7. I do own the game already and that's what I've already done and yes. *Sad

update I tried uninstalling it and downloading it again and now it says "select try to close and update the app" "this app can't update when it's open"
    BUT ITS NOT OPEN?? How can it be open if its not finished installing??? I even tried restarting my computer and SAME error!
    What is going on with all these error messages??? Why all the bad luck?? help?

realflow100, Aug 1, 2015
  8. Pofi Win User

After redeeming minecraft windows 10 gift code this happens.

I have the exact same problem.
    I redeemed the game from Mojang's site. downloaded it, installed it, connected it with my xbox account ( the email is the same for both windows 10 and xbox acc ). After I open the game it says I am on trial for 90 minutes and that I have to buy the game.

Pofi, Aug 3, 2015
  9. Pofi Win User
    Okay, It's been 1 minute since I posted my previous post.
    I've opened the game again and the problem is gone. . .
    I can play the game normally and there's no 90 minutes countdown nor the BUY NOW button.
    I have no idea how it got fixed but I'm glad it did! *Smile

Pofi, Aug 3, 2015
  10. BenRaha Win User
    Same here! And when I tried to redownload minecraft I got an error message saying the code had already been used! If that is true, why do I still randomly have a time limit on my gametime, and other times there is no time limit? MAKE UP YOUR MINE XBOX -_-

BenRaha, Sep 29, 2015
  11. dawnwells Win User
    dawnwells, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

After redeeming minecraft windows 10 gift code this happens.

1. After redeeming minecraft windows 10 gift code this happens. - Similar Threads - redeeming minecraft gift

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Code that was a Gift - Don't have the Receipt from store....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Code that was a Gift - Don't have the Receipt from store....: I received a gift card for Minecraft for Windows, However I do not have the receipt. I have tried to call Microsoft via phone, but get redirected to go online to search for an answer....
  3. Gift code can't be redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift code can't be redeemed: Hi, I bought my son a gift code for Minecraft Windows + Launcher. I used my Microsoft account to do this. And when entered the code through the link given in his email, it states that the code has been redeemed. I can see the purchase from my order account. We tried switching...
  4. Gift code can't be redeemed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gift code can't be redeemed: Hi, I bought my son a gift code for Minecraft Windows + Launcher. I used my Microsoft account to do this. And when entered the code through the link given in his email, it states that the code has been redeemed. I can see the purchase from my order account. We tried switching...
  5. Did not receive gift code email after redeeming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did not receive gift code email after redeeming.: I redeemed a 25 dollar Walmart but I did not receive the email. Is there a way to get it resent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-not-receive-gift-code-email-after-redeeming/b30b80eb-5c53-457e-a82d-5d0059bc48e2
  6. Error while trying to redeem a minecraft gift code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error while trying to redeem a minecraft gift code: Hello, Ive bought a gift card to my son Minecraft for Win 10 on his account where in 1 family group. When he tries to enter the gift code the following error appears : Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code: Hello. I'm getting back into Minecraft with a friend, and I recall that anyone who owned the game before 2018 gets the Windows 10 version for free. I've had the game since 2011, and I can see the option to redeem this on my Mojang account page, but upon clicking it, I am...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 redeem code: I know this is probably pretty late but a few years back i received a free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition. Upon trying the key, it said it was already claimed. I tried to contact mojang support but they never responded, seeing as microsoft is the distributor of this...
  9. My Minecraft gift code has been redeemed.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Minecraft gift code has been redeemed.: I purchased Minecraft Mojang Edition in 2014, which makes me eligible for a gift code for Windows 10. I redeemed my code a few months ago but the site wasn't working so I wasn't able to enter it. Just now I tried to use the code, and it says that it has been redeemed, but it...
  10. Minecraft redeem code wont work-it was a gift-

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft redeem code wont work-it was a gift-: Hi! So i recently purchased minecraft for win10 for my brother for his BD. And i sent it to my mother’s email address as a gift. She got the code but she could not redeem it because i purchased it in another region or at least thats what the system said when she tried to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can you still play minecraft java after redeeming minecraft 10

2. what happens if i redeem a gift code for minecraft