Windows 10: After refresh, lost some apps including Store

Discus and support After refresh, lost some apps including Store in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Have Insider Preview Build 16299.0 Had to do a refresh. Surprised, but it refreshed and still have the same build. However, Calendar, Camera,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cfourkays, Sep 29, 2017.

1. cfourkays Win User

After refresh, lost some apps including Store

Have Insider Preview Build 16299.0
    Had to do a refresh.
    Surprised, but it refreshed and still have the same build.

However, Calendar, Camera, Mail, Messaging, Photos, Store not accessible. Have white line through them and do not function.
    Don't know why these 6 were selected, all others OK.
    Have done a bunch of refreshes on different machines but this is a first.

Pete

:)

cfourkays, Sep 29, 2017

2. recovery & backup problems

After having some problems with my computer I decided to refresh it. The problem is that a lot of the apps and files are now stored in an app on the desktop. This app is named Removed Apps is in a google format. When I opened the app using ms edge,
    I am having difficulty reinstalling the programmes. Anyone have any suggestions as I am lost.

LindaJohnstonHB, Sep 29, 2017
  3. upgrade on my tablets

after the upgrade on my tablet I lost all my icons for the sites I use, including the one for Microsoft app store.

JosephWolczek, Sep 29, 2017
Thema:

After refresh, lost some apps including Store

1. After refresh, lost some apps including Store - Similar Threads - refresh lost apps

2. Some functionality of app are lost

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some functionality of app are lost: Not able to see the complete file names in downloads Cant use the pen on powerpoint https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-functionality-of-app-are-lost/953d72bd-4779-475f-a8d9-58d9a3aaa608
  3. Some Win10 apps broken including windows store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some Win10 apps broken including windows store: I updated 2 days ago to version 2004. Today I noticed that my image viewer aint working then I found few more that are not working including windows store. I tried every powershell command I can find but it doesn't work. I also tried resetting the app via apps and features...
  4. apps removed after windows 10 refresh lost microsoft office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    apps removed after windows 10 refresh lost microsoft office: Help!! - In the "Removed Apps" list on my desktop - there is no link to recover Microsoft Office which came with my laptop. How do I recover it??...
  5. App gone after refresh

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App gone after refresh: Hi! I recently performed a refresh on my Windows 10 laptop, and noticed that when completed, Microsoft Store said that I do not own Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. I had access to it before the refresh, now I don't. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!...
  6. How to restore lost Apps, including Windows 10

How to restore lost Apps, including Windows 10: How to restore lost Apps, including Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-lost-apps-including-windows-10/2e2407af-b032-43ea-a87d-29d1f27afb36
  7. Refresh removed all apps, including microsoft store

Refresh removed all apps, including microsoft store: Hi, I refreshed my computer last night because it was a little slow. But when I cam back to my computer, all my apps are gone. I know that it removes all apps, but this is different. Microsoft Store, calculator, movies and TV, groove music, etc. are all gone and I don't...
  8. Some of the apps including Microsoft Store are not loading

Some of the apps including Microsoft Store are not loading: Suddenly, few of the apps on my PC have stopped working, which include Mail, Store, Films and TV. I looked on to this community page and tried to restore Microsoft Store through cmd, but it gives me an error: Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path...
  9. lost windows store app

lost windows store app: after fixing recent user acct corruption problem, I noticed the store app isn't showing up on start menu. how can I restore it 76301
  10. Default store apps corrupted (including Store)

Default store apps corrupted (including Store): I am having some trouble getting the default store apps to work. As for the store itself, it used to briefly show the splash then crash. Now it is just an unknown file type that doesn't do anything when clicked. I have tried some of the more common fixes, like the powershell...