Windows 10: After Remote Desktop Connection No Wallpaper

Discus and support After Remote Desktop Connection No Wallpaper in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can do a remote desktop connection to my Win 10 Pro x64 system with no issues. But the next time I log in to that system locally my wallpaper doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by T0mmy1977, Jan 17, 2016.

1. T0mmy1977 Win User

After Remote Desktop Connection No Wallpaper

I can do a remote desktop connection to my Win 10 Pro x64 system with no issues. But the next time I log in to that system locally my wallpaper doesn't show. It just shows the default solid black color. My wallpaper is still selected under Personalize, but it's not showing. Any ideas?

:)

T0mmy1977, Jan 17, 2016

2. Wallpaper does not allow Windows Mobile to start (it shows a black screen)

No, I don't sync it to the computer.

Right now I have it connecter to a LAN using Ethernet cable, and I can ping it. The "Laptop" has a RJ45 port and one USB port. It doesn't have any port to connect to a PC to sync. I was trying to connnect to it remotely via TCP/IP and maybe use a remote registry
    editor tool. But the Lap doesn't have any software installed to accept remote desktop...

I still looking for an option to remotely change the wallpaper (maybe editing the registry or deleteing the JPG file).

Any idea?

Wallpaper doesnt allow Windows Mobile to start, Jan 17, 2016
  3. Remote desktop

For years I have used remote desktop to remote in to my home desktop from my laptop. Last night, I suddenly started getting only a black screen after remoting in. At this point, my laptop can successfully remote in to husband's desktop (all of these
    connections are on our inhome network). Husband's laptop can remote in to both desktops. The only connection that won't work is my laptop to my desktop. How to fix? Not sure which Windows topic to put it under!

EllenReddick, Jan 17, 2016
Thema:

After Remote Desktop Connection No Wallpaper

1. After Remote Desktop Connection No Wallpaper - Similar Threads - Remote Desktop Connection

2. Connect with Remote Desktop Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connect with Remote Desktop Connection: "CredSSP encryption oracle remediation" error when you try to RDP to a Windows VM in Azure https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4295591/credssp-encryption-oracle-remediation-error-when-to-rdp-to-azure-vm An authentication error has occurred. The function requested is...
  3. Remote Desktop Connection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote Desktop Connection: When I try to connect to a remote server, the RDC doesn't display the existing session. Instead it opens a new session. How do I make it to display the sessions that already exist on the server?...
  4. remote desktop connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remote desktop connection: Hello --- I just installed a norton360 I had on the computer Norton Security and now with N360 I can seem to access that computer using the "remote desktop connection" tool ---- that OS is WIn10/Pro which supports remote access Is there a way to tell if the ports used...
  5. Connecting to Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting to Remote Desktop: I failed to connect my PC to the remote desktop because of the error: ‘Your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because you already have a session in progress.’ What is your idea?...
  6. Remote DeskTop Connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote DeskTop Connection: I‘m trying to connect remote desktop win7 with my win10 PC. But I find there is no password entry box. I've no idea how to continue. Is there a good solution? Thanks for attention.[ATTACH]...
  7. Remote Desktop - Stay connected after restarting the remote

Remote Desktop - Stay connected after restarting the remote: Hi All, I'm using Windows 10 Pro I'm using remote desktop to access my laptop from my PC. Sometimes I need to restart my laptop and I lose the remote connection. I then have to enter credentials again (password and laptop name) to access my laptop. My question is - Is...
  8. Remote Desktop Connection

Remote Desktop Connection: My company has several users with multiple remote desktop connections. We handle this by creating them several accounts in AD and manage this by saving the different usernames in icons on the desktop. The issue I am having is one of my users will not save the multiple...
  9. Remote Desktop Connection

Remote Desktop Connection: If remote computer has user password all works well,but if no user password can't log on. In windows 7 this was not a problem,is there a work around so if two windows10 computers have no user passwords you can connect?. This is on a private home network. Don't want to use...
  10. Remote Desktop Connection

Remote Desktop Connection: Will Microsoft ever give us a option to log onto another home network computer without it having a password? Seems like if on a home network we should be able to do it,just give us a option Please. Remote Desktop Connection works well if password is on the remote...