Windows 10: After restart I saw Critical Process Died Error

Discus and support After restart I saw Critical Process Died Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys, I just restarted my laptop because one application was not working properly and than I saw this error and than laptop auto restart and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jk22, Aug 19, 2016.

1. jk22 Win User

After restart I saw Critical Process Died Error

Hey guys,

I just restarted my laptop because one application was not working properly and than I saw this error and than laptop auto restart and back to desktop.

Attachment 97150

DM Log Collector:
    Attachment 97287

Regards.

:)

2. Andre Da Costa, Aug 19, 2016
  3. J5678 Win User
    Windows 10 will not boot

More information .... after a few restarts without boot media, the blue screen with the "Critical process died" error, on restart 3, goes to "please wait" again, circle freezes after a little spin, and then black screen and dead again.

J5678, Aug 19, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Aug 20, 2016
  5. jk22 Win User
  6. Ztruker Win User
    This site does not support counterfeit installation which yours appears to be

Forum rules

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified on your system. A counterfeit installation may contain modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways. For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.

Please install a genuine copy of Windows and activate it.

If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you once this install is confirmed .

We fully realize that everyone with an illegal installation is not always aware of this. Some have shops who work on their computer or who reinstall windows for them only to find out when they come here that it is illegal. They paid for a legal copy, but wound up with a counterfeit one. The ones who bought from eBay, (or other online sources or were ripped off).

We are always prepared to work with users once they are fully legal

You may also report this type of thing to Microsoft who have been known to assist victims in the past

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. After restart I saw Critical Process Died Error - Similar Threads - restart saw Critical

2. Critical Process died error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Process died error: Sat my computer down and when I went back to it I had a blue screen error that said Critical Process died. Computer runs an automatic repair but says the computer didn't start correctly. I reset my computer, which worked for a short time but computer wouldn't recognize any...
  3. Critical Process Died Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Critical Process Died Error: Have "Critical Process Died" Error. Windows 10 will not boot under any circumstances. Cannot find fix on web. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died-error/ef22884b-54af-48f8-8bbb-04d890539467
  4. Critical Process Died

Critical Process Died: tried to boot into windows and immediately crashed, Stop Code: Critical Process Died. safe mode is also unavailable due to this crash, it crashes immediately as well. I cant roll back to a restore point, it fails immediately, I cant format the system and reinstall windows,...
  5. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

CRITICAL PROCESS DIED: My PC just get restart and it shows a blue screen and says your PC run into a problem and also at the bottom says CRITICAL PROCESS DIED and it is happening again and again when I use My PC.KINDLY Please Help ME....
  6. Critical Process Died

Critical Process Died: Hey guys, yesterday i did a clean install of Windows, i was having BSOD's all the time, but yesterday i got none. Today i got Critical Process died. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died/d6b6b945-c455-43e2-b1c1-c29735a35cd4
  7. Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical Process Died: I've got a blue screen with the stopcode Critical Process Died. I've tried every option offered including losing all my files, etc. Nothing gets me past the blue screen. I did have malware so I restore my computer to an earlier date. I've also had a problem with my audio for...
  8. Critical process died

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical process died: Something wrong happend with my laptop It looks like windows 10 can't see the hard drive correctly (the folders are unseen). On linux bootable from pendrive everything works fine. Laptop is very old Toshiba Satellite A300 14T. Maybe somebody knows the reason?...
  9. Critical Process Died Error

Critical Process Died Error: Recently while using the internet my computer experienced a BSOD which listed the Critical Process Died as the error. Before this happened my computer kept popping up with a message I believe was saying that the display adapter driver crashed and then was recovered. It should...
  10. Critical Process Died Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Critical Process Died Error: Hi Guys/Girls *Wink Please could someone help me, I am having trouble on Win10 with my 3G Modem & the Mobile Partner Software (all versions). When I start Win 10 everything works perfectly, but when I start Mobile Partner (any version) my pc becomes slower and sometimes it...