After running 360 Antivirus some processes have become suspended

Discus and support After running 360 Antivirus some processes have become suspended in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] 115226 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RickyWayneHunt, Aug 1, 2018.

1. RickyWayneHunt Win User

After running 360 Antivirus some processes have become suspended [​IMG]

:)

RickyWayneHunt, Aug 1, 2018
  2. Josef Bri Win User

Too many process runned?

Hi,

Background processes runs depending on how many programs or applications are running on your computer. The services and processes can be stopped or suspended. Also, try restarting your PC, have it running for 10mins and check the processes list.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Josef Bri, Aug 1, 2018
  3. MSRadell Win User
    Processes Becoming Suspended

For some reason starting about a week ago certain processes occasionally become suspended on my laptop. I'm running Windows 10x64 Pro on a Sager laptop with 16 GB of RAM and then i7 processor. The processor becomes suspended varies but IE 11 is one of the ones that become suspended and when it does obviously cause all kinds of problems. I'm attaching a screen capture showing 4 processes that were just suspended when I checked. Any idea how this is happening and how to prevent it?

MSRadell, Aug 1, 2018
  4. philc43 Win User

Processes Becoming Suspended

Hello MSRandell,

Sorry it has taken a while to get back to you. I have run some tests with IE open and I do not get either of the 2 iexplore.exe processes suspending even after leaving my system idle for a while. If I close the IE window the iexplore.exe processes become terminated.

I believe as you have one suspended and it shows as having no threads you must have an app or process on your system which requires iexplorer.exe and it has failed in some way. It will be necessary to do some diagnostic investigation to track down the culprit. To do this you will need to use the Start-up tab in Task Manager to stop various programs starting until you find the one that causes it. If you like you can show a screenview of your Start-up tab and we can make some suggestions. You could also try the clean boot process as explained in the tutorial below:

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...conflicts.html

philc43, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

1. After running 360 Antivirus some processes have become suspended - Similar Threads - running 360 Antivirus

2. Some more feedback needed on Diskpart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some more feedback needed on Diskpart: Hi all, I've recently done a clean Windows 10 installation using a Media Creation Tool created flash drive. I always look afterwards in Disk Management or Diskpart to see if the partitions are set up correctly. My clean installation method is always the same I delete all...
  3. Windows 10 ISO - Media Creation Tool 1803 running super slow and doesn't ever show a file...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 ISO - Media Creation Tool 1803 running super slow and doesn't ever show a file...: I have been trying to get an Windows 10 1803 ISO for my office for a VM Hypervisor. The Media Creation Tool 1803 is running really slow and when I lock my computer down for my work day so it can keep downloading, when I come back, the program is closed and the file is not...
  4. Program or background process popup keeps appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Program or background process popup keeps appearing: For days I've been getting this popup window on my Windows 10 Build 1803 computer: "The program or a background process quit unexpectedly. Would you like to send information to a developer?" It occurs intermittently, often every 5-10 minutes, and is EXTREMELY annoying. When...
  5. Computer waking from sleep after update

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer waking from sleep after update: Hi, A while back I had an issue where my computer would randomly turn on after being put to sleep/hibernate. I got incredibly frustrated because I would end up waking up in the middle of the night to find out it had turned itself on, or when I got back from work. At some...
  6. Computer is Slow After Starting Windows(Booting)

Computer is Slow After Starting Windows(Booting): I use a Dell Inspiron 5567 laptop with i7 Processor and 8GB RAM. When I bought the laptop, it was normal after boot. Then after time passed by, my performance of my laptop started degrading (i.e) The computer was damn slow for nearly a minute after boot and returns to normal...
  7. Windows (10 and Server 2016) having issues with static IPs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows (10 and Server 2016) having issues with static IPs: I have repeatedly encountered a strange behavior on both Windows 10 and Server 2016. On systems with a static IP, after a reboot, sometime the adapter comes up with a self-assigned IPv4 address (169.254.x.x). When you check the adapter's properties, the static is still set,...
  8. loss of data after installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    loss of data after installing Windows 10: I recently installed Windows 10 on my PC which had been using Windows 7. I expected all the data and programs to migrate with the installation. The result was that all the programs made it, but all data is lost, and I am trying to get the data back from my Carbonite backup....
  9. Unregistered Exception Handler Error!! After POST Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unregistered Exception Handler Error!! After POST Screen: Hi, Today i saw "Unregistered Exception Handler Error" after booting my laptop, it was for the very first time that i observed this type of error. Recently my laptop is not booting up, just fans were running, i went to repair shop and they replaced Input/Output chip and BIOS...
  10. OneDrive stuck on "processing two changes"

OneDrive stuck on "processing two changes": Hello, I have the dreaded issue as well... Tried: - Wipe OneDrive and start over - Delete all files (even in .zip files) with 0bytes - Break connection and reconnect OneDrive Nothing helped. Any thoughts on what to try next? Kind regards, Ferry...