Windows 10: After running 360 Antivirus some processes have become suspended

Discus and support After running 360 Antivirus some processes have become suspended in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] 115226 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RickyWayneHunt, Aug 1, 2018.

1. After running 360 Antivirus some processes have become suspended

After running 360 Antivirus some processes have become suspended [​IMG]

:)

RickyWayneHunt, Aug 1, 2018
  2. Josef Bri Win User

Too many process runned?

Hi,

Background processes runs depending on how many programs or applications are running on your computer. The services and processes can be stopped or suspended. Also, try restarting your PC, have it running for 10mins and check the processes list.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Josef Bri, Aug 1, 2018
  3. MSRadell Win User
    Processes Becoming Suspended

For some reason starting about a week ago certain processes occasionally become suspended on my laptop. I'm running Windows 10x64 Pro on a Sager laptop with 16 GB of RAM and then i7 processor. The processor becomes suspended varies but IE 11 is one of the ones that become suspended and when it does obviously cause all kinds of problems. I'm attaching a screen capture showing 4 processes that were just suspended when I checked. Any idea how this is happening and how to prevent it?

MSRadell, Aug 1, 2018
  4. philc43 Win User

After running 360 Antivirus some processes have become suspended

Processes Becoming Suspended

Hello MSRandell,

Sorry it has taken a while to get back to you. I have run some tests with IE open and I do not get either of the 2 iexplore.exe processes suspending even after leaving my system idle for a while. If I close the IE window the iexplore.exe processes become terminated.

I believe as you have one suspended and it shows as having no threads you must have an app or process on your system which requires iexplorer.exe and it has failed in some way. It will be necessary to do some diagnostic investigation to track down the culprit. To do this you will need to use the Start-up tab in Task Manager to stop various programs starting until you find the one that causes it. If you like you can show a screenview of your Start-up tab and we can make some suggestions. You could also try the clean boot process as explained in the tutorial below:

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...conflicts.html

philc43, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

After running 360 Antivirus some processes have become suspended

1. After running 360 Antivirus some processes have become suspended - Similar Threads - running 360 Antivirus

2. Suspending processes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Suspending processes: Hello,Windows keeps suspending processes and then killing them on startup. I have had this issue before, and restoring to a previous point in time used to solve it for a few months but now the issue seems to be persistent even after doing this.I have run SFC /scannow and...
  3. Suspending processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suspending processes: Hello,Windows keeps suspending processes and then killing them on startup. I have had this issue before, and restoring to a previous point in time used to solve it for a few months but now the issue seems to be persistent even after doing this.I have run SFC /scannow and...
  4. Suspending processes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. UWP suspending processes

UWP suspending processes: Task Manager : Green Leaf Icon : "This UWP process group is suspending processes to improve system performance".This is the current problem. I require some tools to run for longer times or easiest of all a windows search over say 10,000+ files. After a few minutes UWP...
  6. Process suspended

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Process suspended: Does anyone know how to fix the problem with windows suspending my game (League of Legends) in task manager? It started when I updated it on ~23.3.2021 (I can't find the update anymore in update history), and one of the things I tried is to delete that update, but it was not...
  7. Suspended process

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Suspended process: Hi, With the latest update i can't open any application preseinstalled in the OS. Like if i start services.msc the process will be suspended or if i try to reset, the OS, from the settings menu it will never allow me to finish because the process will be suspended. If i...
  8. running processes suspended when display goes off

running processes suspended when display goes off: I have this annoying behaviour, where very often, running processes are suspended when the display goes off, either after the timout set in Power options, or intentionally with the 'nircmd.exe' utility (I miss a native Windows command to turn off the display manually). This...
  9. After running 360 Antivirus some processes have become suspended

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    After running 360 Antivirus some processes have become suspended: [img] 115226
  10. Processes Becoming Suspended

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Processes Becoming Suspended: For some reason starting about a week ago certain processes occasionally become suspended on my laptop. I'm running Windows 10x64 Pro on a Sager laptop with 16 GB of RAM and then i7 processor. The processor becomes suspended varies but IE 11 is one of the ones that become...