Windows 10: After running DDU my system no longer recognizes my NVIDIA graphic cd

Discus and support After running DDU my system no longer recognizes my NVIDIA graphic cd in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Was having issues uploading latest NVIDIA driver so I ran DDU to clean out my registry. My system no longr recognizes my graphic card since doing this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Tenuglymen, Aug 27, 2016.

1. After running DDU my system no longer recognizes my NVIDIA graphic cd

Was having issues uploading latest NVIDIA driver so I ran DDU to clean out my registry. My system no longr recognizes my graphic card since doing this. I have tried installing driver from device manager as well as from NVIDIA set-up file. Below our screen shots of rig and issues that I am encountering.

System Info.pdf
    Screen shot.pdf
    Device Mgr.pdf

:)

Tenuglymen, Aug 27, 2016

2. Windows 10 1607 to 1703 Creators update fails with 0xC1900101 - 0x30018

I am very happy to be able to type this running Windows 10 Creators Update 1703.

I used DDU
    http://www.wagnardsoft.com/content/display-driver-uninstaller-ddu-v17063-released

This utility uninstalls the nVIDIA driver completely.

I rebooted with a Microsoft driver.

Then upgraded to Windows 10 Creators Update.

This step went fluently... finally...

Then I installed nVIDIA 378.92.

So indeed nVIDIA driver 381.65 is not compatible with Windows 10 1703 at least for my graphics card GeForce GT 650M. Although this really is nVIDIA's first 1703 driver...

Bert.RAM.Aerts, Aug 27, 2016
  3. Windows 10 randomly turning screen off or going into Standby Mode

I followed NVidia's instructions:

I would suggest to completely remove the driver for your card using DDU and do a fresh install of driver.

Try "Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) " to completely uninstall AMD/NVIDIA graphics card drivers and packages from your system, without leaving leftovers behind (including registry keys, folders and files, driver store) :

http://www.wagnardmobile.com/DDU/

1. Better to create a "system restore" point before using it.

2. You do NOT need to uninstall "NVIDIA Graphics" drivers before using DDU

3. Open the link and click on "Download" button. It will open another page, select the topmost "Download" button for the latest version.

4. Then run : "DisplayDriverUninstaller.exe" file

5. Click on "Yes" to allow the program to run.

6. Click "No" when it asks "Reboot in safe mode now ?"

7. Now the application Window opens. Select graphics driver as "NVIDIA". Then click on "Clean and Restart (Highly Recommended)" button.

Once removed install the driver from the below link and check if it helps:

Advanced Driver Search | NVIDIA

... and haven't had any further black screens. However, after a long period of no issues, just last week I had two occasions whereby my cursor disappeared (approximately 20 mins after start-up, just like the black screen issue) and I couldn't get any response
    from my keyboard or mouse and had to resort to pressing the reset button on my CPU. Touch wood, no issues yesterday or so far today. If you haven't yet tried the above fix, I suggest you give it a go.

Cheers, Meghan

Meghan McBain, Aug 27, 2016
  4. Kbird Win User

After running DDU my system no longer recognizes my NVIDIA graphic cd

Kbird, Aug 29, 2016
  5. DooGie Win User
    Did you run DDU in Safe Mode ?

Might be worth having a read of this thread on the Nvidia forum.

https://forums.geforce.com/default/t...tall-anymore-/

DooGie, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

After running DDU my system no longer recognizes my NVIDIA graphic cd

1. After running DDU my system no longer recognizes my NVIDIA graphic cd - Similar Threads - running DDU system

2. screen flickering after reinstalling nvidia drivers uninstalled with DDU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen flickering after reinstalling nvidia drivers uninstalled with DDU: After reinsatalling with NO internet my screen started to flicker and go black. Some people said its because windows downloaded drivers aswell but i had no internet connection. How can i fix this can someone help ? PC is unuseable Edit: everything seems blurrier than before...
  3. screen flickering after reinstalling nvidia drivers uninstalled with DDU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen flickering after reinstalling nvidia drivers uninstalled with DDU: After reinsatalling with NO internet my screen started to flicker and go black. Some people said its because windows downloaded drivers aswell but i had no internet connection. How can i fix this can someone help ? PC is unuseable Edit: everything seems blurrier than before...
  4. Discrete Nvidia Graphics not recognized after system waken up from sleep windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discrete Nvidia Graphics not recognized after system waken up from sleep windows 10: Hi, and appreciate your help on this annoying issue.Recently I have had an issue resuming work on applications like Photoshop and Sketchup when my System wakes up from sleep or due to inactivity on the application, and I believe it is affecting all application that requires...
  5. Discrete Nvidia Graphics not recognized after system waken up from sleep windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discrete Nvidia Graphics not recognized after system waken up from sleep windows 10: Hi, and appreciate your help on this annoying issue.Recently I have had an issue resuming work on applications like Photoshop and Sketchup when my System wakes up from sleep or due to inactivity on the application, and I believe it is affecting all application that requires...
  6. Discrete Nvidia Graphics not recognized after system waken up from sleep windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. What NVIDIA graphics cards are supported/recommended for my system?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What NVIDIA graphics cards are supported/recommended for my system?: I have an HP Omen 30l GT-13-0024 and it has been having graphics card problems. I plan to replace the current NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB with something else.My specifications are:Moria3 MotherboardAMD Ryzen 7 3700XTwo 8 GB RAM sticks HyperX XMP RGB 8 GBI have a PSU power...
  8. Graphics card is no longer recognized?

Graphics card is no longer recognized?: Hello, everyone, here's the problem. In my laptop (Dell Inspiron 5570) only the internal iGpu (Intel UHD Graphics) is recognized. My other graphics card (Radeon 530) is no longer recognized. Also in the device manager (where also the hidden devices are shown) the graphics...
  9. My CD/DVD drive is no longer recognized.

My CD/DVD drive is no longer recognized.: My CD/DVD drive is not recognized by my HP Elitebook. I tried uninstalling the driver and restarting the system several times. When I restart, the drivers are reinstalled and Device Manager reports that the drive is working correctly. However, the drive does not show up in...
  10. No longer recognizes CD/DVD drive

No longer recognizes CD/DVD drive: Since receiving the Win 10 Home upgrade my computer no longer recognizes the DVD drive. It doesn't show in Device Manger or in the device list in This PC although it does spin up if you insert media into it. I've tried all the suggested remedies except messing with the...