Windows 10: After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . .

Discus and support After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . . in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; log in to a User Account that I setup in the beginning of the setup process, without network connected, WITHOUT A PASSWORD SETUP, to finish the job of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Christopher Canfield 722, Feb 28, 2024.

1. After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . .

log in to a User Account that I setup in the beginning of the setup process, without network connected, WITHOUT A PASSWORD SETUP, to finish the job of getting your Windows OS account connected [W I T H network connected], BUT HERE'S THE KICKER: I don't want my OS account to have a password connected to it & don't want it connected to my Microsoft account !?I don't want my OS to have a password connected to it that forced me to upon every system reboot restart to when @ the Windows Logo to enter a password. Back in the Windows XP days, I knew how to reverse this, but now after Wind

:)

Christopher Canfield 722, Feb 28, 2024

2. windows 10 is a malware that doesn't let u downgrade once u install it?

Sorry for that but until i get my problem solved why shouldn't i put that forward for i m doing these steps since last 3 days and i m tired as of now i m calling it a day...good night! Tomorrow morning i would do as u said and reply u what u are looking
    for...as of now the system is dead clear for i tried ur steps and if u remember there's instruction to format my drive when i try a clean windows 8.1 install...

After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . . b671d926-7ce8-4c2a-b094-e1ff4b44ebbc?upload=true.jpg

MUSHTAQ-AHMAD, Feb 28, 2024
  3. hill234 Win User
    How to fix error code 0x8007045d when u r clean installing windows

How to fix error code 0x8007045d when u r clean installing windows

step 1:use the diskpart solution given in other sites or youtube(its not a serius problem)

step 2:if u cant format the volume or disk using above method or the format percent stuck at 0%

step 3:just do delete every volume and create ur desired partition when installing windows(custom mode)

step 4:and dont install or format just shutdown

step 5: create a bootable any linux os which can acces ur hardisk(dont use tail os it will not give hardisk acces)

ex:kali linux, gpart , mint os etc

step 6:now format all the partitions u have created earlier including system reserved volume(just simple format no need fancy commads)

step 7:now run your windows installation dont do anything to the partition as u hv already made it ready to go

step 8:now just click on the partition u want to install windows

hope i help u guys cuz there was no working solution for this problem(except replace hardisk) when i checked it first on every internet site or youtube

out of miracle i found a solution after five days desperate effort. i think i need to share the solution for u future geeks. gd lck

hill234, Feb 28, 2024
  4. After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . .

how to install an asus bw-12d1s-u blu ray on window 10

Hello,

To install an ASUS BW-12D1S-U Blu-ray drive on Windows 10, you can follow these steps:

1. Connect the drive to your computer: The ASUS BW-12D1S-U is an external drive, so you’ll need to connect it to your computer using a USB cable.
    2. Install the driver: Windows 10 should automatically detect the drive and install the necessary driver. If it doesn’t, you can download the driver from the ASUS website.
    3. Restart your computer: After installing the driver, restart your computer to ensure that the changes take effect.
    Once you’ve completed these steps, your ASUS BW-12D1S-U Blu-ray drive should be ready to use. You can use it to play Blu-ray discs, burn data to discs, and more.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cristiana

Cristiana_C, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . .

1. After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . . - Similar Threads - perform clean install

2. After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . .: log in to a User Account that I setup in the beginning of the setup process, without network connected, WITHOUT A PASSWORD SETUP, to finish the job of getting your Windows OS account connected [W I T H network connected], BUT HERE'S THE KICKER: I don't want my OS account to...
  3. After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    After u perform a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, how do u . . .: log in to a User Account that I setup in the beginning of the setup process, without network connected, WITHOUT A PASSWORD SETUP, to finish the job of getting your Windows OS account connected [W I T H network connected], BUT HERE'S THE KICKER: I don't want my OS account to...
  4. bruhhh how do i install mincraft tell people u not telling u scaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bruhhh how do i install mincraft tell people u not telling u scaming: bruhhh how do i install mincraft tell people u not telling u scaming https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bruhhh-how-do-i-install-mincraft-tell-people-u-not/d3366dca-c064-48f0-8d36-a95ef0b20754
  5. bruhhh how do i install mincraft tell people u not telling u scaming

bruhhh how do i install mincraft tell people u not telling u scaming: bruhhh how do i install mincraft tell people u not telling u scaming https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bruhhh-how-do-i-install-mincraft-tell-people-u-not/d3366dca-c064-48f0-8d36-a95ef0b20754
  6. U

in Windows 10 Gaming
    U: the card says you should put the flash stick in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/u%E7%9B%98%E6%98%BE%E7%A4%BA%E8%AF%B7%E5%B0%86/c5cbab7b-d3b9-429f-a659-1f745de469e0
  7. U

U: the card says you should put the flash stick in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/u%E7%9B%98%E6%98%BE%E7%A4%BA%E8%AF%B7%E5%B0%86/c5cbab7b-d3b9-429f-a659-1f745de469e0
  8. U

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How do u unlock ur laptop if it was lost and then u find it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do u unlock ur laptop if it was lost and then u find it?: How do you unlock a laptop if lost and then you find it after you already locked the device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-u-unlock-ur-laptop-if-it-was-lost-and-then/c976bf13-37b4-4084-831b-89ba90ba0c88
  10. windows 10 is a malware that doesn't let u downgrade once u install it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 is a malware that doesn't let u downgrade once u install it?: Not able to clean install windows 8.1 on my machine that i upgraded to 10 previously! Tried everything that i know of and found on the forum not restricted to here but every where i could put my hand on!!! And until as i can get windows 10 is doing horribly something wrong to...