After update apps won't connect to internet

Discus and support After update apps won't connect to internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Two hours ago I got the notice that a new update was available, I installed it. The install went as others have, smoothly. After the restart anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WilliamJohns2, Jul 11, 2018.

1. WilliamJohns2 Win User

Two hours ago I got the notice that a new update was available, I installed it. The install went as others have, smoothly. After the restart anything that was to use an internet connect would not work. I have connection, I checked with my IP, all android devices connect as does the Linux machine I'm writing this note on. The little window in the lower right side of the screen shows that I'm connected. No browser/email program/ etc will connect. I've tried 4 different browsers and Thunderbird mail. I tried doing a "troubleshoot" scan and it found nothing wrong.
    Now what? Anyone?

:)

WilliamJohns2, Jul 11, 2018
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

After update apps won't connect to internet [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

After update apps won't connect to internet [​IMG]

4. ArnonZlotnik Win User

pc won`t update

I`ve been trying to solve this problem for 3 months to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EVERY time the computer check new updates, the following message appears:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

My PC is connected to the internet, so this could not be the problem.

you`ve only directed me to a window link, which I don`T really understand.

Could ANYONE PLEASE send me a simple answer how I can solve this problem step by step???????

Thanks.

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

1. After update apps won't connect to internet - Similar Threads - update apps won't

2. Microsoft Store on Windows 10 updated with new interface and remote app installs

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store on Windows 10 updated with new interface and remote app installs: Microsoft is rolling out a server update for the Microsoft Store in Windows 10 and the new interface is available for everyone. The latest update brings some UI changes to apps and games product page. Microsoft has tweaked the product page for PCs and the interface looks...
  3. VLC UWP app updated for Windows 10 with ChromeCast integration

in Windows 10 News
    VLC UWP app updated for Windows 10 with ChromeCast integration: VideoLAN the developers behind the VLC UWP app for Windows 10 has been regularly pushing out updates with new features for its application on Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. Continuing with the same trend the developers have today pushed out another new update for Windows...
  4. Microsoft is updating Mail & Calendar app on Windows 10 with new feature

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is updating Mail & Calendar app on Windows 10 with new feature: Microsoft has just released a new update for the Windows 10 Mail app and it introduces a new feature under the reading pane option. This version of Windows 10 Mail app was released for the users subscribed to the Windows Insider program and today you can download it on your...
  5. Photos app broken after update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app broken after update.: The Microsoft Photos app updated itself on July 17, 2018. Now it will not open at all. When I try to open a photo, by clicking on the photo, a message box appears saying file system error (-2147219196). I have tried resetting and repairing the app from the app settings menu,...
  6. Apps removed after update on windows 10

Apps removed after update on windows 10: despite setting my computer to not do auto updates, windows 10 updated and removed shedloads of apps e.g arcsoft,nero,mozilla,AVG antivirus,miview,Itunes, Toshiba default apps,realtek,adobe flash player, amongst loads of others. How do i get them back and who gave microsoft...
  7. Apps won't work after recent windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps won't work after recent windows update: After the most recent Windows update in the last 2 weeks, there are various apps on my laptop that won't open. When I click on the icon, they open for a second and then immediately close. Other options for opening them also do not work. The Microsoft Shopping, the...
  8. Anniversary Update won't install because "Name not available" app can'

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anniversary Update won't install because "Name not available" app can': Has anyone else run into this problem while trying to install the Windows 10 Anniversary Upgrade? The updater gives me this message, saying "Uninstall this app now because it isn't compatible with Windows 10", but it provides no name for the app and provides no way to...
  9. Apps won't open after an update in Windows 10

Apps won't open after an update in Windows 10: So I just turned on my computer and the "We are getting your computer ready" or something like that message popped up. I thought that the most logical thing was that my computer just installed and update. So I go in and nothing opens, Ive tried with Chrome, Skype,...
  10. Since Anniversary Update Kindle and Xbox Smartglass app won't launch

Since Anniversary Update Kindle and Xbox Smartglass app won't launch: Since anniversary update I noticed these 2 apps Kindle and Xbox Smartglass were greyed out in start menu. When I tried to launch them I get 'This app can't open, check windows store for more info'. I uninstalled them both successfully and then went to store to install them...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 8 phone apps wont connect