Windows 10: After update apps won't connect to internet

Discus and support After update apps won't connect to internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Two hours ago I got the notice that a new update was available, I installed it. The install went as others have, smoothly. After the restart anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WilliamJohns2, Jul 11, 2018.

1. WilliamJohns2 Win User

After update apps won't connect to internet

Two hours ago I got the notice that a new update was available, I installed it. The install went as others have, smoothly. After the restart anything that was to use an internet connect would not work. I have connection, I checked with my IP, all android devices connect as does the Linux machine I'm writing this note on. The little window in the lower right side of the screen shows that I'm connected. No browser/email program/ etc will connect. I've tried 4 different browsers and Thunderbird mail. I tried doing a "troubleshoot" scan and it found nothing wrong.
    Now what? Anyone?

:)

WilliamJohns2, Jul 11, 2018
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

After update apps won't connect to internet [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

After update apps won't connect to internet [​IMG]

4. ArnonZlotnik Win User

pc won`t update

I`ve been trying to solve this problem for 3 months to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EVERY time the computer check new updates, the following message appears:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

My PC is connected to the internet, so this could not be the problem.

you`ve only directed me to a window link, which I don`T really understand.

Could ANYONE PLEASE send me a simple answer how I can solve this problem step by step???????

Thanks.

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

1. After update apps won't connect to internet - Similar Threads - update apps won't

2. itunes won't connect to internet after windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    itunes won't connect to internet after windows 10 upgrade: iTunes won't connect or let me log in since upgrading to windows 10. i've tried reinstalling itunes and have checked to make sure the firewall is allowing itunes through. any ideas? 26398
  3. Apps no internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps no internet connection: Hi What is going on here? My apps worked fine yesterday and then when I shut down I had a windows update and now this morning again none of my apps are working. Most load to the initial page with the game or apps logo but refuses to go any further and like weather channel...
  4. Won't connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Won't connect to internet: Windows Insider 17063 won't connect to Internet. It is a wired connect and it says Internet access on the little screen icon. Tried Edge, Firefox, Waterfox and Chrome. Just get spinning circles. My wife's Win 10 connects and I have my computer also set up on a separate SSD...
  5. No internet connection after 10130 update

No internet connection after 10130 update: Anyone face the issue of no internet connection after update to 10130? The motherboard is using Realtek Gigabit Ethernet. A check indicated there is driver issue which block connection to my Linksys EA9200 router. There is no issue with the previous build. 6442
  6. No internet connection after latest update on 10074

No internet connection after latest update on 10074: 3 updates were installed last night. 2 were for defender and 1 was for .net. After reboot two things happened, firstly no internet. Second can't open start page. You could right click and options were provided like switching off and various settings. After starting computer...
  7. Can not connect to the internet after mega update

Can not connect to the internet after mega update: Hello folks, First, I am not too sure if I should post this in Networks section or windows update section. The mods can move it around as necessary. So yesterday, for the second time this week, my laptop updated Windows 10. It took about 3 hours to update, both the...
  8. Internet connection gone after yesterday's update

Internet connection gone after yesterday's update: Good morning tenforums, this happens practically every time a windows 10 update is pushed onto my dell-pc. After I jiggle around with all sorts of things for days, internet is suddenly on again, no idea why. Quite time-consuming affair, and gets on my nerves as well. After...
  9. Internet says it is connected but won't work

Internet says it is connected but won't work: Summary: My windows 10 computer says the network has internet access, but I can't actually access anything on the internet. I know the internet is working because I have multiple other devices connecting, including a windows 7 computer. The computer can also see each other...
  10. Windows 10 I have internet connection but built-in apps won't connect.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 I have internet connection but built-in apps won't connect.: Hi all. I have internet connection. I can browse web using Chrome, Opera, Firefox etc. but I cannot browse web with Edge. It says "hmm.. we can't reach this page." I cannot get windows update from update center, I cannot view my mails with buil-in mail app, I cannot do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 8 phone apps wont connect