Windows 10: After update apps won't connect to internet

Discus and support After update apps won't connect to internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Two hours ago I got the notice that a new update was available, I installed it. The install went as others have, smoothly. After the restart anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WilliamJohns2, Jul 11, 2018.

1. After update apps won't connect to internet

Two hours ago I got the notice that a new update was available, I installed it. The install went as others have, smoothly. After the restart anything that was to use an internet connect would not work. I have connection, I checked with my IP, all android devices connect as does the Linux machine I'm writing this note on. The little window in the lower right side of the screen shows that I'm connected. No browser/email program/ etc will connect. I've tried 4 different browsers and Thunderbird mail. I tried doing a "troubleshoot" scan and it found nothing wrong.
    Now what? Anyone?

:)

WilliamJohns2, Jul 11, 2018
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

After update apps won't connect to internet [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

After update apps won't connect to internet [​IMG]

4. After update apps won't connect to internet

pc won`t update

I`ve been trying to solve this problem for 3 months to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EVERY time the computer check new updates, the following message appears:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

My PC is connected to the internet, so this could not be the problem.

you`ve only directed me to a window link, which I don`T really understand.

Could ANYONE PLEASE send me a simple answer how I can solve this problem step by step???????

Thanks.

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

After update apps won't connect to internet

1. After update apps won't connect to internet - Similar Threads - update apps won't

2. Apps can't connect to internet after update to Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps can't connect to internet after update to Win11: So after I've updated to Win11 all of my apps Adobe CC, Battle.net, Onedrive, Windows Smart Screen, Windows store, Armoury Crate, etc can't connect to the internet. However, the PC itself is connected and I can use Chrome and Edge.I've tried running all of the...
  3. Apps can't connect to internet after update to Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps can't connect to internet after update to Win11: So after I've updated to Win11 all of my apps Adobe CC, Battle.net, Onedrive, Windows Smart Screen, Windows store, Armoury Crate, etc can't connect to the internet. However, the PC itself is connected and I can use Chrome and Edge.I've tried running all of the...
  4. Some apps won't connect to the internet, Chrome will

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some apps won't connect to the internet, Chrome will: My browser chrome connects to the internet, but none of my other apps do. This includes Steam, Discord, Spotify, and any other app I've tried. The problem started when I bought a new router/modem and installed it. ADDITIONALLY, at the same time, I was forced to upgrade to...
  5. Some apps won't connect to the internet, Chrome will

Some apps won't connect to the internet, Chrome will: My browser chrome connects to the internet, but none of my other apps do. This includes Steam, Discord, Spotify, and any other app I've tried. The problem started when I bought a new router/modem and installed it. ADDITIONALLY, at the same time, I was forced to upgrade to...
  6. Some apps won't connect to the internet, Chrome will

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Apps can't connect to internet after update to Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps can't connect to internet after update to Win11: So straight after I've updated to Win11 all of my apps Adobe CC, Battle.net, Onedrive, Windows Smart Screen, Windows store etc can't connect to the internet. However, the PC itself is connected and I can use Chrome, Telegram and WhatsApp just fine. I've tried running all of...
  8. Apps can't connect to internet after update to Win11

Apps can't connect to internet after update to Win11: So straight after I've updated to Win11 all of my apps Adobe CC, Battle.net, Onedrive, Windows Smart Screen, Windows store etc can't connect to the internet. However, the PC itself is connected and I can use Chrome, Telegram and WhatsApp just fine. I've tried running all of...
  9. Apps Downloaded Won't Connect to the Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apps Downloaded Won't Connect to the Internet: I didn't know when this started but every app I downloaded won't connect to the Internet.My WiFi connects just fine but the apps said I had no network connectionI googled for solutions but didn't find any that would helpApps I downloaded back then work just fine though...
  10. Windows Store app won't connect to the Internet

Windows Store app won't connect to the Internet: [img] 124399

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone apps wont connect to internet

2. windows 8 phone apps wont connect