Windows 10: After update Bluetooth mouse will not stay connect

Discus and support After update Bluetooth mouse will not stay connect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My mouse was working fine but after the 12/5 updates were installed I have two issues. 1) I have to keep re-connecting my Bluetooth mouse. I will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by markday20, Dec 16, 2015.

1. markday20 Win User

After update Bluetooth mouse will not stay connect

My mouse was working fine but after the 12/5 updates were installed I have two issues.

1) I have to keep re-connecting my Bluetooth mouse. I will pair it and it will work for 5 minutes to an hour and then just quit working. It still shows paired, but will not work.

2) every time I reboot, I get an error handle message with only the option to click okay. I am wondering id the two are connected.

For the mouse I have done the following:

1) Updated all drivers
    2) Uninstalled and reinstalled my Bluetooth hardware
    3) Unchecked the power management box
    4) bought a new mouse exact safe results
    5) made sure all windows updates are installed

I only have one USB port, so I really want to use a Bluetooth mouse.

Ant assistance would be greatly appreciated. How do I check why I am getting the error handle message?

:)

markday20, Dec 16, 2015
  2. mctroness Win User

Sculpt Comfort Mouse Freezing Issues - Windows 10

My issue has gotten better over time. Initially, after the upgrade, my Bluetooth mouse would not stay connected at all. When I searched for Bluetooth, as another suggested, there would be no option for Bluetooth settings. The search results would only
    suggest browsing the web.

About two weeks later, the search results would allow me to find Bluetooth settings. My sculpt mouse would be visible and "paired", but not connected. If I waited about 5 seconds, then the mouse would connect and I could continue using it. My mouse drops
    connection about once every 30 minutes so I have to repeat these steps often.

As of early Oct, my mouse is staying connected more. I assume that Microsoft is sending patches to my laptop which are improving the Bluetooth connectivity. It's quite a relief.

mctroness, Dec 16, 2015
  3. bluetooth mouse paired not connected

From the title you can see that my Bluetooth devices all show up as paired but none will stay connected. My MS mouse will show paired/connected/paired/connected but not stay connected. This all happened this morning in the middle of using my mouse so
    I tried to update drivers, reboot, recover to previous update etc

Jim K of MD, Dec 16, 2015
Thema:

After update Bluetooth mouse will not stay connect

1. After update Bluetooth mouse will not stay connect - Similar Threads - update Bluetooth mouse

2. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard and Mouse not staying connected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard and Mouse not staying connected.: Hi there, I have a Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard and Mouse I can see that they are paired with the computer but they are not staying connected. Can someone please help me?...
  3. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard and Mouse not staying connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard and Mouse not staying connected.: Hi there, I have a Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard and Mouse I can see that they are paired with the computer but they are not staying connected. Can someone please help me?...
  4. Bluetooth won't stay connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth won't stay connected: My LG G5 Android will pair with my HP laptop, but when I actually try to connect, it won't stay connected. Keeps dropping out from "connected" to "paired." Have already tried all the troubleshooting tips, and checked the driver it's up to date. Any help appreciated....
  5. Bluetooth won't stay connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth won't stay connected: My LG G5 Android will pair with my HP laptop, but when I actually try to connect, it won't stay connected. Keeps dropping out from "connected" to "paired." Have already tried all the troubleshooting tips, and checked the driver it's up to date. Any help appreciated....
  6. my wireless control stays on paird after it connect to bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my wireless control stays on paird after it connect to bluetooth: hi so i bought a gaming control and im having issue with connecting it to my laptop. it connected the first time then it went to paired and when i turn on the remote nothing happens it stays on paired can some one help me? this is the remote i got and as you can see it...
  7. Bluetooth mouses not working after update

Bluetooth mouses not working after update: I instaled all the latest windows 10 updates and now my none of mice will work without a dongle. I've tried the mice on other devices using Bluetooth and they work fine so its not the problem with the mice. Is there a bug in the update?...
  8. Bluetooth will not stay connected

Bluetooth will not stay connected: Bluetooth will not stay connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-will-not-stay-connected/bbd334d2-ac8c-4655-b8a5-294310565e61
  9. BlueTooth mouse won't connect after last update

BlueTooth mouse won't connect after last update: I've been using an older basic Logitech bluetooth 2 button scroll wheel mouse that was working perfectly till the update.. now it says i need password for my mouse? where would i find that or how do i get around it ? The mouse shows up and works fine on my mac so i know...
  10. Bluetooth mouse connection

Bluetooth mouse connection: I have a new HP Envy. My Bluetooth mouse works with my old envy. I cannot get it to work with my new Envy. Under settings I tried discover devices, but it does not find the mouse. I'm looking for a solution, or at least some suggestions....