Windows 10: After update, computer crashes in a loop.

Discus and support After update, computer crashes in a loop. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After new update, my computer keeps rebooting to blue screen in a constant loop. I have followed directions to start in safe mode, but nothing works.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by M231, Nov 28, 2023.

1. M231 Win User

After update, computer crashes in a loop.

After new update, my computer keeps rebooting to blue screen in a constant loop. I have followed directions to start in safe mode, but nothing works. It goes to blue screen after logo appears and reboots. How do I fix this problem?

:)

2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 28, 2023
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

4. After update, computer crashes in a loop.

Windows 10 crash loop

We appreciate your response, Alex. We suggest that you follow the Startup Repair steps below to resolve the loop issue:

• Turn off your computer.
    • Turn on your computer. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your computer turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your computer for the third time, and let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

Your reply is most important to us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Michael Gall, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

After update, computer crashes in a loop.

1. After update, computer crashes in a loop. - Similar Threads - update computer crashes

2. After update, computer crashes in a loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After update, computer crashes in a loop.: After new update, my computer keeps rebooting to blue screen in a constant loop. I have followed directions to start in safe mode, but nothing works. It goes to blue screen after logo appears and reboots. How do I fix this problem?...
  3. After update, computer crashes in a loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After update, computer crashes in a loop.: After new update, my computer keeps rebooting to blue screen in a constant loop. I have followed directions to start in safe mode, but nothing works. It goes to blue screen after logo appears and reboots. How do I fix this problem?...
  4. Explorer.exe crash loop after updating to windows-10-update-kb4579311

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer.exe crash loop after updating to windows-10-update-kb4579311: After the latest windows update, explorer.exe falls into a crash loop and with every restart about half a second, however, the task bar is flashing while the screen is black, this resolves itself after a minute or two. However, this issue still persists after every...
  5. Computer crashed after update

Computer crashed after update: After the last update, my PC showed an issue and then crashed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-crashed-after-update/72ca8dc7-b0af-4e25-8bc0-30b4dbc11093
  6. Crash loop after reinstalling OS

Crash loop after reinstalling OS: I asked this question a few days ago, but nobody helped me, so I'm reposting it. I have a Windows 10 desktop PC with 32 gb RAM and 2 tb of storage, which I use for 3d simulations and web application development, which normally works well for me, but as of late has...
  7. New computer crashed after update

New computer crashed after update: My new HP computer laptop crashed after the update before this last one. I have tried everything I know and nothing works. It did once tell me it would fully load because update was at only 80%. Should I call tech support or can you email instructions on how to fix it. Kay...
  8. explorer.exe on crash loop after 1903 update - Windows.CloudStore.dll

explorer.exe on crash loop after 1903 update - Windows.CloudStore.dll: Hi! After updating to 1903 I have this issue after login. Star menu is hiding every 2-3 seconds in infinite loop. I've managed to open Task Manager - the problem is with explorer.exe process (it keeps crashing and starting new instance). Info from Event viewer: Nazwa...
  9. Computer crashes after update

Computer crashes after update: Just after the latest update, my computer won't stop crashing, every time I start my machine and do no matter what for 1 or 2 minutes. Everything unrespond, and that's it. Every time and every time!...
  10. Computer stuck in repair loop after update failure

Computer stuck in repair loop after update failure: Hi, I am trying to fix a computer. It crashed while updating the latest windows update. It got stuck at 20% of the update. Since the crash it got in an unstoppable repair loop. While i did try many of the youtube video's fixes for this "repair loop windows 10" while using...