Windows 10: After update to windows 10 impossible to use bluetooth

Discus and support After update to windows 10 impossible to use bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I have updated my win7 to win10 and after it it`s impossible to use bluetooth on my asus g53sx can someone help me? 41580 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ignasr, Feb 20, 2016.

1. ignasr Win User

After update to windows 10 impossible to use bluetooth

Hello. I have updated my win7 to win10 and after it it`s impossible to use bluetooth on my asus g53sx can someone help me?

:)

ignasr, Feb 20, 2016

2. User Account Control in Windows 10 Problem

Alright, but how do I enable the admin user? For the record, I've tried to do that net user administrator /active:yes thing, it didn't work

Win 10 is impossible to use, Feb 20, 2016
  3. User Account Control in Windows 10 Problem

Hello guys, so, recently, I've been experiencing a very annoying issue when trying to do anything that I need to confirm an action in Win 10 through user account control, like when I try changing something in registry editor, for instance. This is what happens:

After update to windows 10 impossible to use bluetooth [​IMG]

When this window shows up, I can't seem to choose an option, it just won't click. So I wanted to know if something alike happened to any of you and if it did, how can I solve this?

Win 10 is impossible to use, Feb 20, 2016
  4. Heldeiver Win User

I have the same problem. I have tried install a lot of bluetooth drivers but nothing works. I have not bluetooth in "Device manager".

Heldeiver, Feb 21, 2016
  5. Vladimir Win User
    I had this problem with a laptop DELL Latitude 4050. The solution I found was an upgrade from 8.1 instead of a celan install.

Vladimir, Feb 21, 2016
  6. Try looking for new drivers specifically for Windows 10. You could also try removing the drivers and letting Windows Update search for them. This is one reason that upgrade installs are great for getting the Digital Entitlement, but I always recommend a clean install right after.

DeaconFrost, Feb 21, 2016
  7. ignasr Win User
    For asus g53sx asus not providing drivers for windows 10.

ignasr, Feb 21, 2016
  8. bobkn Win User

I see that Asus appears to support Windows 8.1 on the laptop, but they provide no Bluetooth drivers newer than for Windows 7.

That normally implies that drivers are supposed to come with Windows itself or through Windows Update.

Can you go into Device Manager, and do the Add Legacy Hardware business under the Action tab? It'd be interesting to see if Windows could even detect the Bluetooth device.

bobkn, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. After update to windows 10 impossible to use bluetooth - Similar Threads - update impossible bluetooth

2. After latest W10 update my bluetooth headset is impossible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After latest W10 update my bluetooth headset is impossible: After the latest update of W10, and the "new" teams app, it is impossible to get sound in my JBL bluetooth headset. Never had any, any issues before with the old teams app and previous updates of W10. The headset works just as it should with my phone. I assume the issue lies...
  3. After latest W10 update my bluetooth headset is impossible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After latest W10 update my bluetooth headset is impossible: After the latest update of W10, and the "new" teams app, it is impossible to get sound in my JBL bluetooth headset. Never had any, any issues before with the old teams app and previous updates of W10. The headset works just as it should with my phone. I assume the issue lies...
  4. After latest W10 update my bluetooth headset is impossible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Updating Windows is impossible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating Windows is impossible: Trying to update my Windows 10 21H2 but it is not working. The download will stuck at 99 and does nothing at all. When I check it on the next day it goes back to zero and need to download again then stuck at 99. Unfortunately I dont have anti-virus program only defender so I...
  6. Impossible to update windows 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Impossible to update windows 10.: My version of windows 10 is getting old at this point, i think its a build from 2018 so im trying to update it. however, nothing ive tried to far has worked. Windows update gives error "0x80070003" and refuses to do anything else (ive tried every solution from the top two...
  7. Latest Windows update-printers impossible to use

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Latest Windows update-printers impossible to use: I automatically installed the latest Windows 10 update several days ago. The next day, all of my applications were slow to the point of almost being unresponsive. In addition, I couldn't connect to my wireless printers. After spending the better part of a day on a call to...
  8. Impossible to update Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Impossible to update Windows 10: Hello, I have an Acer Aspire E5 575 33BM laptop loaded with Windows 10. Recently I have had the 100% disk usage problem and have suspected it is because my Windows has failed to update since the beginning of 2018. I immediately updated all the available updates except for the...
  9. Wrong used space and impossible update after reset

in Windows 10 Support
    Wrong used space and impossible update after reset: Hi there. I recently reset my windows install I can't get it up to date anymore. It is stuck on the Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803, with each percent taking several hours. A maybe related issue is that the used space seems to wrong as in this screenshot: [img]...
  10. Wrong used space and impossible update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wrong used space and impossible update: Hi there. I recently reset my windows install I can't get it up to date anymore. It is stuck on the Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803, with each percent taking several hours. A maybe related issue is that the used space seems to wrong as in this screenshot:...