Windows 10: After updated Windows 10, Chinese characters in my Quickbooks program became funny...

Discus and support After updated Windows 10, Chinese characters in my Quickbooks program became funny... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After updated Windows 10, Chinese characters in my Quickbooks program became funny characters, how can I resolve this problem. Acrobat Reader is up to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tofubb, Jul 24, 2018.

1. tofubb Win User

After updated Windows 10, Chinese characters in my Quickbooks program became funny...

After updated Windows 10, Chinese characters in my Quickbooks program became funny characters, how can I resolve this problem.

Acrobat Reader is up to date as well.

:)

tofubb, Jul 24, 2018

2. "Chinese Characters" program delaying shutdown - a different approach.

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

• As you have mentioned this happens only in the Admin account, is it local account set as admin account or the Microsoft account?
    I would suggest you to check the all apps list and check if that Chinese character app is present.

After you try the above steps and share us the results what happens we can proceed with the further suggestions.

Please post us back with the results after troubleshooting the above steps and check.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Unable to open QuickBooks Pro program after Windows 10 latest update

Hi George,

Which version of quick book are you using? This issue could have occurred due to compatibility issues.

I suggest you to install QuickBooks 2016 in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

• To install QuickBooks in compatibility mode follow these steps:
    • Right-click on the setup file of the program and select “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and
      select latest version of Windows from the drop down list.
    • Let the program install and then check the functionality.

Note: Make sure you have the installation media for
    QuickBooks before uninstalling it.

Refer the article for additional information.

System requirements for QuickBooks 2016 and Enterprise Solutions... - QuickBooks Learn & Support

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Jul 24, 2018
  4. After updated Windows 10, Chinese characters in my Quickbooks program became funny...

Windows 10 & Quickbooks Pro 2011

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that after you have upgraded to Windows 10 you are facing issues with the Quickbooks pro 2011.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better,

1. Are you getting any error message?

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

I would like to inform you that Quickbook Pro 2011 is not compatible with Windows 10. Therefore it is needed to install in compatibility mode.

Hence,I suggest you to reinstall the Quickbooks pro 2011 in the compatibility mode and check if it helps,

Please follow the steps below for more information:

• Right click on the setup file of the application and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the
      operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Click OK and run the setup.
    I would also suggest you to refer the below link,

https://community.intuit.com/articl...quickbooks-2011-and-enterprise-solutions-11-0

If the issue still persists after troubleshooting steps I would suggest you to contact to Quickbooks Pro 2011 support.

QuickBooks Learn & Support

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

After updated Windows 10, Chinese characters in my Quickbooks program became funny...

1. After updated Windows 10, Chinese characters in my Quickbooks program became funny... - Similar Threads - updated Chinese characters

2. unable to display Chinese character in the program on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to display Chinese character in the program on Windows 11: Hi,I live in Australia and bought a new laptop with windows 11. When I installed a Chinese program, which I use longtime in Windows10, but the character shows either ??? or Japanese character.I already followed the instruction I found in this community, changed the language...
  3. unable to display Chinese character in the program on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to display Chinese character in the program on Windows 11: Hi,I live in Australia and bought a new laptop with windows 11. When I installed a Chinese program, which I use longtime in Windows10, but the character shows either ??? or Japanese character.I already followed the instruction I found in this community, changed the language...
  4. Not able to display Chinese character in the program on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to display Chinese character in the program on Windows 11: Hi, I live in USA and bought a new laptop with windows 11. I installed a Chinese program but the character shows either ??? or Japanese character. I already followed the instruction I found in this community, changed the language to Chinese Simplified, China under Region >...
  5. Not able to display Chinese character in the program on Windows 11

Not able to display Chinese character in the program on Windows 11: Hi, I live in USA and bought a new laptop with windows 11. I installed a Chinese program but the character shows either ??? or Japanese character. I already followed the instruction I found in this community, changed the language to Chinese Simplified, China under Region >...
  6. Chinese character

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chinese character: Hi, i can using Chinese character anywhere (i.e. browser, excel, words), but can't rename file/folder in Chinese. When i type, only English characters are appeared. [ATTACH][ATTACH] i am using windows 10 professional. pls advise.. Thanks...
  7. Chinese Characters

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Chinese Characters: Good day, all - While running MSERT, I notice what appear to be Chinese characters in the strings of letters and numbers. Does this mean my computer has been hacked? If so, how do I remove the hack?...
  8. Chinese character

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chinese character: to Support group, don't know what happen, when I upgrade the window 10, the Chinese typing is not working .Please tell me what to do. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chinese-character/4a47290e-887d-4045-ae53-a04571eedac0
  9. Quickbooks Program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Quickbooks Program: I have run QBfile doctor, I have run QB diagnostic tool, I have added nearly all of the QBooks program files to the Allowed Program List in Windows Defender. Windows Defender still blocking my QuickBooks program!! I have gone in and changed my permissions in QuickBooks and...
  10. Quickbooks Program

Quickbooks Program: I have run QBfile doctor, I have run QB diagnostic tool, I have added nearly all of the QBooks program files to the Allowed Program List in Windows Defender. Windows Defender still blocking my QuickBooks program!! I have gone in and changed my permissions in QuickBooks and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. quickbooks chinese characters

2. quickbooks 2016 & windows 10 characters

3. how to display chinese characters in quickbooks

4. can quickbooks do chinese characters