Windows 10: After updates, computer refuses to reboot. Need help.

Discus and support After updates, computer refuses to reboot. Need help. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am lost as to what to do at this point. The system will not run sfc scan now. It will just say it cannot complete this operation. I have done chkdsk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CaseyFallen, Aug 17, 2016.

1. After updates, computer refuses to reboot. Need help.

I am lost as to what to do at this point. The system will not run sfc scan now. It will just say it cannot complete this operation. I have done chkdsk C: /f /r /x and it shows all kinds of corruptions and then says Failed to lo transfer logged messages to event log. "Status 50"

Microsoft Remote assistance assisted me in reinstalling windows 10 without data loss. That did no fix the issue. It seems that when ever Windows 10 updates, I will get blue screen of death on the next boot after. It will say it cannot find an operating system.

I also get this error after windows update and failed reboot. System failed to extract the file H:\windows\syswow64\migration\bthmigplugin.dll

I have been at this for weeks! I really cannot afford a clean install of Windows. Does it look helpless guys? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

If anyone is up to solving this with me and earning "Mystery of the Ages" Master computer guru award! Please help! *092

I had posted in another thread about the BCD, as I thought that maybe my registry was pointing in the wrong place, but members told me that doesn't seem to be the issue. Attached a screen shot of my Disk Management. Just in case there is something you can spot that looks wrong.
    Attachment 96713

:)

CaseyFallen, Aug 17, 2016

2. IT HAS ARRIVED!!!! THE NEW N80 FIRM 5.0719.0.2!!!!

Also have the issue where:

1. Refuses to dial after a while; needs reboot.

martynuk---01, Aug 17, 2016
  3. punda.G Win User
    wmdc REFUSES to install..seroiusly need help!

I'm the only account on this computer, and I belive that I'm always as an administrator....

punda.G, Aug 17, 2016
  4. After updates, computer refuses to reboot. Need help.

Windows 10 reinstall fixed the issue. I do have another issue. It appears that there are two Intel Management Engine Components installed. They are different versions. May have been the cause of all these issues. I notice after the Windows 10 reinstall. The program no longer launches.

I will try to find the appropriate thread for more help with this. Thank you all for the help!

CaseyFallen, Aug 17, 2016
Thema:

After updates, computer refuses to reboot. Need help.

1. After updates, computer refuses to reboot. Need help. - Similar Threads - updates computer refuses

2. I need help. My computer refuses to log into steam, run an update check and reboot...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help. My computer refuses to log into steam, run an update check and reboot...: The problem has appeared recently. There is an infinite download when trying to update. Some programs give a server error. AIDA64 scans for a long time....
  3. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. Help needed!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. Help needed!: Hello, I've recently reinstalled windows 10 and have been experiencing issues after leaving the previous install due to a likely corrupted OS. The first issue I'm having is when gaming sometimes I will see weird lines appear for a fraction of a second I'm not sure what the...
  4. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. Help needed!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. Help needed!: Hello, I've recently reinstalled windows 10 and have been experiencing issues after leaving the previous install due to a likely corrupted OS. The first issue I'm having is when gaming sometimes I will see weird lines appear for a fraction of a second I'm not sure what the...
  5. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. Help needed!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Need Help - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c000001d, 0xfffff34f3f440ba5, 0xffffda83e1526590, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 9f0fa6fc-81c8-463a-9e90-20353249d589.Event ID: 1001Dump links are as...
  7. Need Help - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck

Need Help - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c000001d, 0xfffff34f3f440ba5, 0xffffda83e1526590, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 9f0fa6fc-81c8-463a-9e90-20353249d589.Event ID: 1001Dump links are as...
  8. Need help with - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.: Windows has been rebooting off and on after upgrading to 11. Any ideas on what I need to do next, and where do I upload the mrmory.dmp? Thanks in advance for any help.Log Name: SystemSource: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReportingDate: 3/12/2022 10:45:42 AMEvent ID:...
  9. Need help with - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

Need help with - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.: Windows has been rebooting off and on after upgrading to 11. Any ideas on what I need to do next, and where do I upload the mrmory.dmp? Thanks in advance for any help.Log Name: SystemSource: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReportingDate: 3/12/2022 10:45:42 AMEvent ID:...
  10. Need Help With Computer Randomly Rebooting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help With Computer Randomly Rebooting: Hi Everyone, I just built a new computer last weekend and it's working fine so far, other than it rebooting randomly it seems when using some video or game content. Right now I can reproduce it every time when streaming a video - such as Xfinity live TV - and when playing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HP laptop will not restart after update