Windows 10: After updating my Windows 10 laptop, video replaying/watching on a browser doesn't work

Discus and support After updating my Windows 10 laptop, video replaying/watching on a browser doesn't work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After updating my Windows 10 laptop, video replaying/watching on a browser doesn't work. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe Flash Player... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alynxx, May 13, 2018.

1. Alynxx Win User

After updating my Windows 10 laptop, video replaying/watching on a browser doesn't work

After updating my Windows 10 laptop, video replaying/watching on a browser doesn't work. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe Flash Player (needed for HBONordic), this is infuriating. Any advice?

When I watch HBONordic, I can hear the sound, but the screen stays green. On YT, the videos refuse to load.

When watching a movie on my computer, with VLC Media Player, I can hear the sound but the screen is black.

Thanks for help.

:)

Alynxx, May 13, 2018
  2. ToniTok Win User

BSODs When Watching Videos After Windows 10 1803 Update

Hello,

I've got huge problems with my Acer Swift 3 Laptop (i5-8250U, 8GB RAM) after Windows 10 1803 update has been installed.

Absolutely every time I start watching a video online, in 1 to 4 minutes the laptop gets a BSOD (CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED), it stays at 0% and then the laptop reboots by itself. It absolutely does not matter whether it is YouTube or any other video website.

If I do not watch videos, the laptop works perfectly fine and there are no BSODs and crashes whatsoever.

I've never experienced any BSODs on Windows 10 prior to update 1803.

Is there any solution to this problem?

ToniTok, May 18, 2018
  3. I cant watch videos after Windows 10 was installed

After I updated to windows 10, through the online update from windows. I can't watch videos on different sites, I can watch you tube videos. I do not get any error messages it just appears to be working but never starts the video. I have made sure everything
    has the lattes updates and it still doesn't work.

ShermanBooth, May 18, 2018
Thema:

After updating my Windows 10 laptop, video replaying/watching on a browser doesn't work

1. After updating my Windows 10 laptop, video replaying/watching on a browser doesn't work - Similar Threads - updating laptop video

2. in Replay to "Windows Update will not work after Windows 10 2004 OS Build 19041.450 update "

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    in Replay to "Windows Update will not work after Windows 10 2004 OS Build 19041.450 update ": Note although the post is closed In repleay to Secjet's post on oktober 18.2020 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-will-not-work-after-windows-10-2004/606bb0f3-9fc5-485a-9b4e-b00242909d5b?page=3 "SUCCESS! From a known working computer I...
  3. After updating my windows my Laptop doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After updating my windows my Laptop doesn't work: Hi, last night I had to update my laptop with a new windows update. However, I've just woken up and, first of all, noticed that my keyboard doesn't work at all, as well as everything is going slower than before my laptop is lagging. I have tried to update all my drivers, but...
  4. Browsers not working after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browsers not working after windows 10 update: Hello everyone,I am now having a hard time figuring out what happened to my browsers after windows 10 update. All installed browsers Edge, IE & Firefox suddenly stopped working or something is stopping them from working. I searched for some answers and solution to this...
  5. Browsers causing my windows to crash while watching videos online.

Browsers causing my windows to crash while watching videos online.: I have recently bought DELL Inspiron 5301 laptop. After few days of usage ive noticed that the windows is crashing while watching videos online or while working on MS Office. However, windows run smoothly when its running using Microsoft Edge before crashing it shows a blue...
  6. Problems watching videos on laptop

Problems watching videos on laptop: I can't watch any videos from any source : facebook, course webpages, and audio/video from surveys from legitimate organisations, it has been happening for maybe a week. How can I resolve this?...
  7. Replaying videos

Replaying videos: When I try to replay my videos on in my Windows 10 I get the following message: Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file. In the properties the file type is movie clip (.mpg) How can I solve this problem? Thank you for your help....
  8. Video Replay Is To Large

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video Replay Is To Large: Hi can anyone help me with my video play back problem. When I play any videos whether through media player, or any other player or apps ie. You Tube, as well as website videos, the problem is that I cannot view any videos because they appear to be grossly enlarged or the zoom...
  9. I can't watch video's on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't watch video's on my laptop: I can't watch any kind of video on my pc even the example video in the video play back setting won't play it just sits there and if i do get any kind of it's working only the audio plays everything is uptodate reinstalled windows adobe flash the whole 9 yards this just...
  10. BSOD after watching videos

BSOD after watching videos: I recently built my custom computer and every time I watch a video on Youtube or any other streaming channel the computer crashes and says that it will restart but it doesnt do and I have to manually restart it myself. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks in...