Windows 10: after updating windows home edition to windows 10 pro today ny task tray does not showing...

Discus and support after updating windows home edition to windows 10 pro today ny task tray does not showing... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; today I have updated my home edition windows to windows 10 pro my browser timeline has been not available what setting needs to be done... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by praveenshakya, Aug 21, 2018.

1. after updating windows home edition to windows 10 pro today ny task tray does not showing...

today I have updated my home edition windows to windows 10 pro my browser timeline has been not available what setting needs to be done

:)

praveenshakya, Aug 21, 2018
  2. Mysticode Win User

Minimize to icon tray not working in Windows 10 Anniversary Edition

Since updating to Windows 10 Anniversary Edition, RealTemp is no longer minimizing to my icon tray. Is anyone else having these issues?

Thank you.

Mysticode, Aug 21, 2018
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Aug 21, 2018
  4. 95Viper Win User

after updating windows home edition to windows 10 pro today ny task tray does not showing...

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

after updating windows home edition to windows 10 pro today ny task tray does not showing...

1. after updating windows home edition to windows 10 pro today ny task tray does not showing... - Similar Threads - updating home edition

2. I had Windows 10 Pro. Today after the recovery I got Home edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had Windows 10 Pro. Today after the recovery I got Home edition: When I bought my portable computer in 23019, it got WIN 10 Homelater I updated to Pro.Yesterday my HD failed and I was constrained to reinstall via USB key. I downloaded it form another computer since that one, couldn't restart.But then after the successful reinstallation, I...
  3. I had Windows 10 Pro. Today after the recovery I got Home edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had Windows 10 Pro. Today after the recovery I got Home edition: When I bought my portable computer in 23019, it got WIN 10 Homelater I updated to Pro.Yesterday my HD failed and I was constrained to reinstall via USB key. I downloaded it form another computer since that one, couldn't restart.But then after the successful reinstallation, I...
  4. I had Windows 10 Pro. Today after the recovery I got Home edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Home vs Pro edition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Home vs Pro edition: I always install Pro edition everywhere. Few days ago I decided to install windows 10 home on my home pc. First thing I observed is that even if you sign in with Microsoft account, you do not need to have password on your account. Also during setup it asks to enter your...
  6. Updated to Windows 10 pro edition from home Windows 10 home edition

Updated to Windows 10 pro edition from home Windows 10 home edition: My laptop has windows 10 home edition. But I required Windows 10 pro edition. So.., is there any options to update my edition. Please help me out with this....
  7. Downgrading Windows 10 Pro Edition To Home Edition...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downgrading Windows 10 Pro Edition To Home Edition...: I recently just finished building my dream pc & managed to get Windows 10 on it without any actual "issues". The only thing I didn't realize until later on was that I originally intended to get Windows 10Home edition & instead I have the Windows 10 Pro edition which I don't...
  8. Windows 10 does not update from home to pro

Windows 10 does not update from home to pro: how to I update from windows 10 home to pro using registry editor *Moved from Feedback forums* https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-does-not-update-from-home-to-pro/59123bff-d7c7-4e65-a333-2da10f7be623
  9. windows 10 home edition to windows 10 Pro upgrade does not work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 home edition to windows 10 Pro upgrade does not work: I recently bought the windows 10 home edition to windows 10 Pro upgrade online from the store. But initiating install from the store is not working. It simply stays on 'Preparing for upgrade' for hours together with 0% complete. Couple of time after some time it went into the...
  10. Change edition, Windows 10 Home to Pro

Change edition, Windows 10 Home to Pro: Hi, i have upgraded my laptop from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Home. I 'm trying to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro edition from usb installation files and not store. After running setup.exe and choosing Upgrade i reach in a screen as this but it says home instead of pro and i...