Windows 10: After Win 10 anniversay update, can not drag and drop.

Discus and support After Win 10 anniversay update, can not drag and drop. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After Win 10 anniversay update, I cannot drag and drop. I have to cut & paste. any help with this? Thanks*Smile 59852 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gibb0, Aug 10, 2016.

1. gibb0 Win User

After Win 10 anniversay update, can not drag and drop.

After Win 10 anniversay update, I cannot drag and drop. I have to cut & paste.
    any help with this?

Thanks*Smile

:)

gibb0, Aug 10, 2016
  2. Jenny105 Win User

Dragging documents to folders using win 10

I'm new to using Win 10. My folders have been transferred ok. But in Win 8.1 and win 7 I could drag and drop. Win 10 seems less friendly and I canotnt drag and drop easily. There is an extra awkward stepI find this infuriating

I use Open Office not Microsoft Word .

Any help with this. Can I drag and drop in the same way as Win 7 and 8.1?

Jenny105, Aug 10, 2016
  3. Cannot Drag and Drop into Edge

• I have been on Win 10 and Edge since June 2016.
    • I was able to drag and drop files in a SP2013 document library until today.
    • I tried it with OneDrive with the same result. I can no longer drag and drop to upload files.

Repeat: Drag and drop worked in my SharePoint 2013 libraries and OneDrive until today.

Was there a recent Win 10 or Edge update that may have broken drag and drop?

Len Gilbert BOTW, Aug 10, 2016
Thema:

After Win 10 anniversay update, can not drag and drop.

1. After Win 10 anniversay update, can not drag and drop. - Similar Threads - anniversay update drag

2. Drag and drop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drag and drop: Why i Can't use drag and drop in windows 11?? It is so annoying, i think i have to go back to windows 10.For development work it is really bad for user. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drag-and-drop/85e7b545-2642-4278-b569-418ba70cc539
  3. Drag and drop files into cmd using win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drag and drop files into cmd using win 10: I see many threads asking why this will not work in windows 10, all are locked, so providing an answer is not possible. I find this rather irritating largely due to the fact that none of the threads have any clear solution other than run a scan that invariably results in...
  4. Drag n Drop in Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Drag n Drop in Win 10: Can you drag & drop files from one Explorer window to another? This is by right clicking the file and moving it holding the mouse down, then release in the target location. It's always worked for me in XP but Win 10 does not. It will however, r-click copy and then r-click...
  5. Drag and Drop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Drag and Drop: I use drag and drop to transfer data onto my network computers, but since the latest update 1903 (18362.449) drag and drop won't work. I re-imaged back a couple of months and drag and drop works ok so the fault is with the latest update. Please advise. Deric...
  6. Explorer Drag and Drop 'Move' - Not Working - Win 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Explorer Drag and Drop 'Move' - Not Working - Win 10: Explorer Drag and Drop 'Move' - Not Working - Win 10 131962
  7. Drag and Drop

in Windows 10 Support
    Drag and Drop: When did the ability to drag and drop from the taskbar to the desktop end? 122324
  8. Problems Drag & drop on outlook after Windows 10 update

in Browsers and Email
    Problems Drag & drop on outlook after Windows 10 update: Hi There, After Windows 10 aniversary update we are having problems on some computers where users are not able to drag 'n drop items (emails) to folders. If you click and move your mouse slowly sometimes it works, otherwise it doesn't. Looking at firts it seems a mouse...
  9. Drag & Drop not working on a new install of Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Drag & Drop not working on a new install of Win 10: After doing an upgrade from Win 7 to 10, I find that the drag & drop function isn't working. I've tried the fixes found here and on several other forums but no joy. I got the download from MS which also loaded the install files on a thumb drive. I then installed using the...
  10. can't upgrade to Win 10 Anniversay

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't upgrade to Win 10 Anniversay: The upgrade installation fails at around 70% with the error code 0xc1900107. How can I correct this error so the update will install. I presently have Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, version 1511. 61129