Windows 10: After Windows 10 Installation BSOD SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLE

Discus and support After Windows 10 Installation BSOD SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Well Well I comment, I have almost six months ago a pc with these components. CPU: i5-6600 Motherboard: MSI B150M PRO-VH Ram: x2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by on3l0ve, Apr 19, 2017.

1. on3l0ve Win User

After Windows 10 Installation BSOD SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLE

Hello,

Well
    Well I comment, I have almost six months ago a pc with these components.

CPU: i5-6600
    Motherboard: MSI B150M PRO-VH
    Ram: x2 HYPERX 4GB 2133MHZ DDR4 CL13 DIMM
    VGA: MSI RX 480 8GB
    SSD: 275GB SSD MX300 SATA 2 5 Kingston
    HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB Sata3 3.5' 7200rpm
    PSU: EVGA 600W 80 Plus Certificada
    Cabinet: Versa N21
    WINDOWS 10

The first month did not present any problem, until one morning when I turned it on I threw myself a BSOD.

KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (CI.dll) and then SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (CI.dll)

Try everything until I did a clean install of Windows 10, always having the same error.

Disassemble and reassemble everything, always having the same result.
    Send the parts under warranty, except hard drives and PSU. As a result they told me that they had no problems, I reassembled the pieces and I was able to work with my computer as before, play and everything, until I returned to present the same problem. That if every time I started and presented the BSOD this happened 3 or 4 times and then continued normal.

Do until one day, memtest, without errors. CHKDSK without errors. Processor without errors (intel software).

I bought another board (MSI h110m) and another Ram (Crucial DDR4 8GB 2133). Always the same result, can install windows 10, but when doing the reboot to finish installing the BSOD appears and fall in a infinite loop.

Please help me, and sorry for my english. Bless!

:)

on3l0ve, Apr 19, 2017

2. BSOD "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION..."

Hi Mark,

For possible resolution, you may try performing a clean boot. It will
    start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. Also, it helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows.

Let us know how it goes.

Michael Gall, Apr 19, 2017
  3. XP ROCKS. Win User
    BSOD "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION..."

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know.

XP ROCKS., Apr 19, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Apr 20, 2017
  5. on3l0ve Win User
    thanks i edit the post

on3l0ve, Apr 20, 2017
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Apr 20, 2017
  7. on3l0ve Win User
    As it says in the thread, I can not finish the installation of windows 10, so I must install the program that asks for an OS that can access in this case windows 8.

on3l0ve, Apr 20, 2017
  8. Ztruker Win User

Sorry, it was not obvious to me that you had reinstalled Windows 8. Unfortunately, without the dumps from when you were installing Windows 10, there is nothing for me to go on.

What may work is for you to create a Rescue disc or flash drive. I recommend this one: Windows 10 Recovery Tools - Bootable Rescue Disk from KYHI. Create it then boot it to make sure it works for you. Once you are sure it does, start the Windows 10 Clean Install again. Once you have the BSOD9s) then boot the Rescue disc or flash drive and zip up and dumps in C:\Windows\minidump. Upload the zip file in a post here.

Also check if there is a C:\Windows\memory.dmp. If yes, zip it up and upload to a file sharing site like OneDrive then post a link to in here.

That way there should be something I can look at to figure out what is causing the problem.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. After Windows 10 Installation BSOD SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLE - Similar Threads - Installation BSOD SYSTEM

2. BSOD - SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hello, I was on google chrome with many tabs and application open when my computer gave me a BSOD.I went and updated the graphics driver and the network drivers through device manager. It said I had the best installed one. I looked at the event logger to try and find the...
  3. BSOD - SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hello, I was on google chrome with many tabs and application open when my computer gave me a BSOD.I went and updated the graphics driver and the network drivers through device manager. It said I had the best installed one. I looked at the event logger to try and find the...
  4. BSOD - SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD system exception thread not handled

BSOD system exception thread not handled: HELP! Every time my laptop powers on it BSOD and shows the error code 'system exception thread not handled'. It will then auto-restart and work fine after this. Any ideas on how I can fix this initial boot issue would be great!...
  6. System Thread Exception Not Handled BSOD

System Thread Exception Not Handled BSOD: Recently I've been getting the BSOD with the message "your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" and stopcode: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. At first this happened maybe once a week, but it has gotten more and more frequent. Links to the dmp files:...
  7. BSOD system thread exception not handled

BSOD system thread exception not handled: My PC just had a BSOD. While following instructions from another post and running verifier my PC was stuck in a crash loop. Booted up after system restore kicked in, good thing I didn't skip the restore point step. I uploaded a .rar with 3 files: the MSinfo32, the older DMP...
  8. BSOD system thread exception not handled

BSOD system thread exception not handled: Hello :) I recently god this BSOD in an endless loop: STOP CODE: system thread exception not handled win ver: 2004 19041.572 I attach the V2 log as requested. Hopefully you can help me solve this issue. thank you so much! DESKTOP-HOLLOWC-(2020-12-11_20-19-28).zip 170250
  9. BSOD System thread exception not handled.

BSOD System thread exception not handled.: Hello everyone! I'm here with an issue, that came up yesterday afternoon. There was a windows update, PC restarted, and I left it sitting idle for a while, like 40 minutes or so. After I came back, it was sitting on the wimdows restore screen, telling me it failed to...
  10. BSOD System thread exception not handled

BSOD System thread exception not handled: So, a few weeks ago I had a problem with daily blue screens. That problem got fixed since it was a driver that was the problem. Just now, I had another blue screen but this time it was a differant problem. I looked in the events but unfortantly I cannot see what the problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system thread exception not handled after disassembling laptop