Windows 10: after windows 10 update slow boot, black screen. slow web page laoding, crashes

Discus and support after windows 10 update slow boot, black screen. slow web page laoding, crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; after last few updates and last in particular, black screen after log in, slow page loading, crashes on explorer and word.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by michaellinarez, Aug 13, 2018.

1. after windows 10 update slow boot, black screen. slow web page laoding, crashes

after last few updates and last in particular, black screen after log in, slow page loading, crashes on explorer and word.

:)

michaellinarez, Aug 13, 2018
  2. Jborg Win User

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

http://www.disk-partition.com/kb/tips-ssd-optimization-windows7-1.html

Looks to be similar to this: https://www.back2gaming.com/focus-story/ssd-optimization-for-windows-10-windows-8-and-8-1/

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Aug 13, 2018
  3. After Anniversary Update pc booting slow with black screen

After Update it is booting slow with black screen

ajay_kumarak, Aug 13, 2018
  4. after windows 10 update slow boot, black screen. slow web page laoding, crashes

Slow Web Pages.

Since I upgraded to Windows 10, my Web Pages are slow to react. Is there anything that I can do, short of installing more RAM, to speed up the Web Pages? Also, is there a list of Cortana Commands? I know "Open" and I just say what Web Page to go to. Is there a newer Version of Microsoft Word? I have 2010. Will Cortana type in Word for me? Having Cortana makes me want to use it to my advantage.

Jay

JayTaunton, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

after windows 10 update slow boot, black screen. slow web page laoding, crashes

1. after windows 10 update slow boot, black screen. slow web page laoding, crashes - Similar Threads - update slow boot

2. Windows 10 slow to boot after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 slow to boot after update: I purchased a laptop new in January 2020 which has continually given trouble with boot times becoming increasingly slow after Windows updates. I have tried reinstalling Windows, both as a Repair Install and as a Full Install but the issue persisted. I finally cured it by...
  3. Windows 10 slow to boot after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 slow to boot after update: I purchased a laptop new in January 2020 which has continually given trouble with boot times becoming increasingly slow after Windows updates. I have tried reinstalling Windows, both as a Repair Install and as a Full Install but the issue persisted. I finally cured it by...
  4. Windows 10 slow to boot after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. web pages opening slow

web pages opening slow: Hello Community: Scenario: I have an HP Desktop PC with Windows 10 home as the OS. I have been having to use a password / Pin number to log onto my pc, I did not want a password sign on anymore, I tried to make the change from password log on to NO PASSWORD or PIN...
  6. windows 10 boot slow after update

windows 10 boot slow after update: My Windows 10 boot so so slow after the last update, this is the first problem with an update in my PC, Please someone give me a solution. Jacob https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-boot-slow-after-update/be21766d-d72f-46d9-a35f-86364a166ec8
  7. HP4730s slow boot and slow performance after windows 10 update

HP4730s slow boot and slow performance after windows 10 update: My computer has performed happily on windows 10 until the latest update this week, it is now almost unusable. Anybody have an answer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp4730s-slow-boot-and-slow-performance-after/a51cb924-5bf0-4e33-834b-85fb2a90da6c
  8. Slow Web Pages.

in Browsers and Email
    Slow Web Pages.: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, my Web Pages are slow to react. Is there anything that I can do, short of installing more RAM, to speed up the Web Pages? Also, is there a list of Cortana Commands? I know "Open" and I just say what Web Page to go to. Is there a newer Version...
  9. Slow Web Pages.

in Browsers and Email
    Slow Web Pages.: I am having problems with slow webpages. Is it Edge? I have been tempted to take my PC to a shop and have more RAM installed. I currently have 8 gigs of RAM. Maybe 16 gigs would speed it up. Could Edge be using a lot of RAM when running webpages? Sometimes I have problems...
  10. Slow Web Page Loading.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow Web Page Loading.: Hi all Normally when i use the net all is fine. Noticed today when i run a video convertor programme in the background the loading of web pages is extremely slow. Stop Freemake video convertor and page loading is normal speed. I assumed it was memory, did memtest and no...